InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris] Empty
PostSubject: RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris]   RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:20 am

VV vs Chris

Maximum 3 scenes. Scenes are locations were it isn't necessary to rp in the ring,you can rp backstage,in the locker room,in a hotel room,on the beach,in the gym,in the bar,you get my point,etc..This rp battle has nothing to do related to the league,it's just a battle to see who is the better roleplayer.You can talk to other superstars by taking permission from other members,i don't mean beating the hell out of them,just talking.In an efed rp,you can talk what you have done in IIWF and all of your accomplishments here and from the wwe or tna.Yeah that's right,you can talk about what you've done in the wwe or tna or CAW. Your RP doesnt have to be long, Just make interesting

(this info courtesy Paul, lol)

PLEASE NOTE :

Maximium Of 3 Scenes, Deadline Of 6 Days and A world Limit Of 3000 Words

STORYLINE

The Miz Is The WWE Champion and has had a good reign, The Next PPV Is Elimination Chamber Match, and The Miz gets a Challenge. A Returning Rock challenges The Miz for a Match at Elimination Chamber for His title. The Miz who isn't keen On facing The Rock adds a Stipulation which he thinks Rock won't accept, .But The Rock Accepts.The Miz Vs The Rock AT Elimination Chamber, For the WWE Title, In No Holds Bar Match. If The Rock loses, he will never visit or enter the WWE ever again. Not for a visit for nothing. He will never enter the foot steps of the WWE.

The Storyline seems pretty good for me, Best of Luck to VV AND CHRIS

In this Storyline, VV Plays The Miz, and Chris Plays The Rock

BEST OF LUCK

Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris]   RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:26 am

What happens if a RP is over 3000 words or below 3000 words?
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris]   RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:12 am

Bellow 3000 Fine, Above 3000 Disqualified.. I will pre check ur RP word limit.. If its more.. U will be informed
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris]   RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:17 am

bet of luck to both of u......may best RP'er win
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

PostSubject: Re: RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris]   RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:17 am

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

PostSubject: Re: RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris]   RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:21 pm

lol i dont even wanna do this anymore i will do it but i dont even know why i signed up lol
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris]   RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:24 pm

You could forfeit. Mehhh, jk. If you don't wanna do this, we could call it off mehhh, cause I get lazy mehh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris]   RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris] Empty

Back to top Go down

RP BATTLE [VV Vs Chris]
Page 1 of 1