InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ]

Go down 
+2
Dashing Viper
feartheviper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ] Empty
PostSubject: RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ] EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:45 pm

FTV VS BRM

Maximum 3 scenes. Scenes are locations were it isn't necessary to rp in the ring,you can rp backstage,in the locker room,in a hotel room,on the beach,in the gym,in the bar,you get my point,etc..This rp battle has nothing to do related to the league,it's just a battle to see who is the better roleplayer.You can talk to other superstars by taking permission from other members,i don't mean beating the hell out of them,just talking.In an efed rp,you can talk what you have done in IIWF and all of your accomplishments here and from the wwe or tna.Yeah that's right,you can talk about what you've done in the wwe or tna or CAW. Your RP doesnt have to be long, Just make interesting

(this info courtesy Paul, lol)

PLEASE NOTE :

Maximium Of 3 Scenes, Deadline Of 6 Days and A world Limit Of 3000 Words

Storyline

CM Punk Is The World Heavyweight Champion, He has been having a Long reign, and there isn't anyone deserving In the rosters to face him. Its One week before the PPV of Bragging Rights and CM Punk got No challanger, He comes out One week before the PPV, and calls out anyone from the crowd, anyone to face him, No response.. He laughs and brags, about how great he is, and that is when someone from the Crowd steps in the Ring, CM Punk laughs at the sight of the man, and the man says nothing, CM Punk continues bragging, then Until the man interrupts him and says that, He has no time hearing to what CM Punk has to say, he is hear in the ring to challenge Punk, Challenge Punk for a Match at The PPV of bragging rights, challenge him to a I Quit Match, No Rules, Everything Is legal. Jay dawn Vs CM Punk for the World title, If Jay Dawn wins he is the new world champion and gets a Contract with the IIWF Punk Accepts, he laughs at that Unknown Stranger, and Then as Tht man leaves, CM Punk asks his name,And He Replies ''The Name's Jay Dawn'' and without saying anything else he leaves.

In this Storyline, BRM Plays CM Punk and FTV PLays the stranger Jay Dawn

BEST OF LUCK

Last edited by feartheviper on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:35 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:39 am

xXALIXx wrote:
this is gonna be interesting .me vs my teacher ftv .mentor vs aprentice.thanx guys and good luck ftv Smile

And i thought i was ur Teacher Sad Will be fun seeing FTV Beat U xD J/k.....best of luck Smile
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:16 am

lol u are my teacher and so is ftv..u2 have teached me everything but lets see i do have a fellin im gonna lose maybe ..well im gonna try my best to win
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ] EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:45 am

Scene 1

the scene opens with cm punk sitting in his locker room with his fellow straight edge member luke gallows . cm punk has a crazy look on his face as he is looking at his world heavy weight championship . as punk is seen looking luke gallows begins to talk.

::LUKE GALLOWS::

u know punk i have been thinking about your match lately against that nobody Jay Dawn and i realise that he doesnt stand a chance against you .

as luke says this punk has no answer for him and he continues to look at his title .luke now talks again

::LUKE GALLOWS::

but what if he beats u ?what if that nobody beats u and makes you say the words i quit and takes away that title from you and makes history .what an upset that would be

as luke stops punk now looks pissed and begins to speak.

STRAIGHT EDGE SAVIOR ***CM PUNK***

How dare you even think about that luke ?

luke tries to speak but punk continues to talk

do you believe in faith ? yes u do ... then why did u even think about such a stupid thing which only people who lack faith would think of ? this means you lack faith in me ? you lack faith in your straight edge master.

luke now interrupts punk

::LUKE GALLOWS

no its not like that punk . you see

CM punk now interrupts luke gallows and speaks.

How dare you interrupt me ? i wasnt finished yet . so as i was saying u lack faith and there is no point to argue on that .see luke as i always say straight edge makes us a better person . and i have proved it .you see no one believed in it but as time passed now they got no choice but to believe it .so see i am captain straight edge and im the best . so when u think of such foolish things .first see u have the greatest person in front of u .and u think of such stupid thing really? i mean u where trying to think a nobody what would beat me . a guy who is unknown . would even stand a chance to beat the best wrestler in the world ? how foolish u are luke .

punk stops for a few seconds and and now begins to speak again

see i made u a better person .i made u straight edge and u believed in my faith .that time we where no bodies . and now when i have accomplished everything in this business with my great straight edge faith .u had lack of faith . thats really disappointing to hear .

as punk says this some one knocks the door. punk speaks again

This is not over luke ..now go open the door

luke then looks disappointed he stands up ,goes and opens the door and as he does Josh Mathews is seen standing with a microphone in his hand .and he begins to speak.

JOSH MATHEWS

can i talk to cm punk . need to ask him a question.

punk then gets up and orders gallows to stand back . punk stands face to face with Josh Mathews with a devilish smile on his face . touching his world heavyweight title which is on his waist .Josh Mathews now raises the microphone and begins to speak.

JOSH MATHEWS

cm punk i wanna know your taughts on your upcoming world heavyweight title I QUIT match at bragging rights against Jay Dawn?

josh now raises the microphone in front of cm punk and punk starts laughing.josh looks confused and speaks again.

JOSH MATHEWS

whats so funny .

as josh says this punk interrupts and says

How dare you interrupt me josh ? i wasnt finished laughing

punk now continues to laugh loudly . and josh looks confused .but punk stops he has a sick smile on his face and begins to speak.

u know what josh .people are so foolish these days .they just ask a question without realising the fact. what really matters right now is the fact. the fact of being straight edge .which simply means i am better than you . and i have proven it .so when i am better than Jay Dawn .why do u even ask me such a stupid question. well ill give u the answer.

cm punk looks serious and speaks.

my toughts on our match is simple and that is i am gonna win .i dint even need to tell u that because from the look of it its so easy to tell that Jay dawn doesnt stand a chance. i mean come i am a professional wrestler who has made history time and time again .i have accomplished everything a man would dream of to accomplish .Josh i am indeed the best wrestler in this world and Jay Dawn is nouthing but a nobody . a no body who is unknown in this world . a hypocrite who had the guts to challenge me for my title . u know what josh guts wont help a person to achieve sucess over cm punk .ask the losers who have faced me .the losers who had guts got there ass kicked. u see guts dont matter .having faith matters .expirence matters, having confidence and being the best it matters .this is all that matters josh . i have given you enough reasons .reasons of qualities that only i posses and which Jay dawn lacks .thats enough for today josh .now leave me alone.

Josh looks impressed by what cm punk had to say .he then raises the microphone and says.

JOSH MATHEWS

Thank you for your time punk.

Josh then leaves .and cm punk closes the locker room door and the scene Ends .

END OF SCENE 1

SCENE 2]

The scene opens again after a long commercial break .the crowd is seen quite but they look exited . and the camera now roles towards Michael Cole and Jerry The King Lawler on Commentary .

Michael Cole:We are back on monday night Raw and ladies and gentlemen it has been a great night so far .

Jerry Lawler: we have had great matches Tonight and it has been a really exiting episode of IIWF monday night Raw so far.

Michael Cole: You speak of excitement king ? the most exiting part of raw tonight was cm punks interview with josh mathews .

Jerry lawler: cm punk is so cocky . i think heading into bragging rights he is really over confident . i have never seen him that over confident before.

Michael Cole: Thats not over confidence jerry .cm punk is right about everything he said .i mean look at the man he has accomplished a lot in this company he is the name and face of this company .and do u think for even one second that jay dawn can beat him .how is that possible.

Jerry Lawler: any thing can happen in the IIWF cole.

Michael Cole: your right about that but the thing is jay dawn is not an IIWF superstar its about cm punk .its about his faith .his title reign jay dawn is just another person cm punk is gonna beat to continue his legendary straight edge title reign .

as michael cole says this cm punks theme song hits the arena and the crowd starts booing .

The straight edge superstar cm punk comes out the world heavyweight championship is on his waist .as he stands on the ramp he hears the crowd booing him. cm punk gets a lot of heat.he bends down with one leg up and does his signature Cross Taunt with his hand with an arrogant look on his face.

:::justin roberts :::]

From Chicago Illinois weighing In a 225 pounds Ladies and Gentle men please Welcome The First Ever Straight Edge World heavyweight Champion CM Punk.(crowd boos)

he walks down the ramp with a sick smile on his face. As he nears the Ring, He walks on the steel steps and then Climbs the turn Buckle.as he stands on the turnbuckle he removes his world heavyweight title from his waist and raises it high holding it with both hands as he does fire works explode the ramp.he then jumps in the ring and keeps the title on his shoulder.punk then moves around the ring .he picks up a microphone and begins to speak.

The first ever straight edge world heavyweight champion in IIWF history has arrived (crowd boos). yes i indeed i did what no other superstar can do and that is being the first ever straight edge world champion. see this sunday at bragging rights i am competing in the main event .the world heavyweight championship i quit match against a nobody called jay dawn. for those who missed everything let me tell you how this all started.

cm punk has a devilish smile on his face and he speaks .

you see i made history by becoming the first ever straight edge world heavyweight champion . as i became champion .i have faced many contenders .and i have been sucessfull. i have beaten each and everyone world title contender in this company .they all failed to beat me and take this title away from me they tried hard but all of them failed.i even defeated your favourite legends .i have beaten all icons .and then i stood there in my ring.looking for competetion. you see i had no competion .i beat everyone which makes me the greatest champion of all time .as i was standing i taught of challenging some one from that filthy locker room. but i realised that they have all been defeated . so i had to do something have some type of match .so i challenged you contaminated germs the IIWF universe (crowd boos). i laughed as i saw u filthy wanna be ,s afraid of facing me for my title.i knew none if you would accept my challenge because you where all being embarced. you see from day one i told u straight edge means i am better than you. but u dint listen . i told you people to stop taking drugs .you people needed pills to get up from your beds .you people are so discusting that u chewed tobacos .this proved that u where so filthy .and that was the same case with the IIWF superstars they used to drink and all .see u where all corrupt . i was the onlyone who wasnt corrupt .i was the one who worked my day to the top . i worked hard i believed in faith and look faith saved me .it dint just save me but it made me the best wrestler in the world. you see i was right about everything .but you people never believed in faith. you people coudnt belive me becoming the best . and then u became jealous u became embrassed .because u knew that if you had accepted my faith it would have been the best decision of your life but you dint. do it before and now u all suffer being humiliated by me . so no one could stood up and face me one on one . i waited and i laughed. but as i was leaving there was one person who came in the ring face to face with me .and dint wanted to hear me talk more .he challenged me like a man for my world title in an i quit match at bragging rights .i accepted his challenge and here we are now .

cm punk stops for a few seconds as he hears the crowd booing him. he now raises the microphone and begins to speak.

i respect jay dawn for standing up and challenging me but whats the point?. see we dont know who jay dawn really is. he is just an unknown person who i am facing in an i quit match .not even a normal match but an i quit match . it will be his first match an it is for the world heavyweight championship. so do u think he can beat me ?

the crowd cheers YES. and we hear some jay dawn chants.

just as i expected .you know who cares about what you hypocrites have to think .you people just proved that you are so stupid .you are so blinded by jealousy (crowdboos) you are jealous of me that i am better than all of you are embaressed and humiliated by me. you see i have achieved greatness . i am the first man ever to win back to back money in the bank ladder matches .i am 3 time wwe world heavyweight champion .1 time ecw champion and also an ring of honour world champion. i have also become the 19th crowned intercontinental champion in history . i have tag team championship expierence in the WWE and ROH. i have achieved greatness time and time again . and now im standing here as an unbeaten IIWF world heavyweight champion who has beaten great wrestlers ,legends. i have had a very long and sucessfull title reign so far .thats right i am the most sucessfull superstar ever. and even though u look at my great achievements this is what u say .u say that jay dawn stands a chance against me and he can beat me .thats so lame .its pure jealousy i tell you .

the crowd boos cm punk but he continues to speak.

do u know what an i quit match is? it is one of the most dangerous matches in pro wrestling history. jay dawn has not even been in a single IIWF match does he even know what it takes to compete ? he is facing me in an i quit match which is so extreme and my type of a match . see i have never quitten in my life before .i have always belived in faith and look where it got me . i am the top superstar of this century .i ave never quitten before and i will never ever quit in my life mark my words . i am always right i always prove it facts matter here.i have always been right and for that you people boo me . now if u ask me what i am gonna do to jay dawn . well there are a million ways of making a person say i quit .and u have no idea what i am capable of ..jay dawn is not a wrestler .hes just someone unknown whos facing me in my type of match he doesnt stand a chance . i have given u all the facts all the thing that matters . and there is absouletly no doubt about it that i will win . i will 110 percent win .its so predictable . i am not being over confident but u can tell by the looks of my achievements .i have done every single thing to make me the best .i have beaten everyone .when professional superstars coudnt beat me .and take away this title for me can jay dawn do that?

so this sunday at bragging rights .in jay dawns first match i will humiliate him in front of u people in our home town of chicago illonois . yes we are from the same place .there is one differnece i am straight edge and he is not .he is a filthy germ who depends upon drugs like all of you hypocrites in this arena and the millions watching around the world .i will give him a beating of a life time .u know i wont even have tobeta him much because after 2 or 3 moves he will say i quit . im not underestimating him but if he doesnt say i quit and has guts enough to stay there with me .that will be the biggest gutful mistake he ever made because he doesntknow what will i do to him to make him say i quit . so at the end of the night when jaydawn says i quit . i will be standing tall still your world heavyweight champion and will continue my title reign till i retire and retire as champion.because jay dawn is the last hope uve got and what a worthless hope it is .

cm punk has a wicked smile on his face .he drops the microphone and exits the ring with his theme song hitting the arena and the scene ends.

END OF SCENE 2.

END OF RP.

OOC: MY HARDEST WORKED RP EVER.IM VERY GOOD WITH PUNK .HOPE U ALL LIKE IT AND BEST OF LUCK TO MY TEACHER FTV Smile HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH TO BEAT HIM.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ] EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:52 am

::: SCENE 1 :::
MY ONLY CHANCE

...::: Prologue :::...

''It Is Easier To Die
Replacing This Pain with Something Numb
It's so much easier to die
Than Face This Pain All alone''

'' Life has no smooth road for any of us and in the bracing atmosphere of a high aim the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, but its these steadier slops which when overcome gives us a feeling of accomplishment. Success becomes sweeter if it is longed delayed and gotten through by many struggles to get past. Everyone has a different Life, have a different path and different meaning to Life. People have different ambitions, Different goals, Different Dreams and even different Reasons they live for. Well lets talk about Tonight. Tonight here we are in the Grand Paper View of Bragging Rights, with the main event being a very controversial and most talked about match. With an Unknown Stranger Named Jay Dawn, A man who no one has heard about faces The Straight Edge CM Punk in his first match for the World Heavyweight title. Since that match was fixed, CM Punk has been asked with many questions regarding this match, and he seems confident about his match, Now nothing much has been asked to Jay Dawn, As to why did he challenge CM Punk, He kinda stands No chance against a man like CM Punk. He has no in ring experience, He has never wrestled in his life, and tonight he finds himself in a singles match against the World Champion CM Punk, with his world title online. The worst part is, this is no normal match, but they face of in a I Quit match. A match where anything goes, Its a life threatening Match. Why would a stranger who has never set foot in a wrestling ring would risk his life, in such a brutal match. Why would he challenge a Man like CM Punk, A Man who has beaten and destroyed anyone who has come in his way. A Man who maybe the best wrestler in the world. Why ?

There is only one man who can answer you these questions, and thats Jay Dawn himself. Lets see what Jay Dawn Has In his mind about this situation which he has put himself into''

'' The Scene opens and we are in a unfurnished apartment with small droplets of water dripping from the ceiling with the window making a wishtling sound as the wind blows into the room from the open windows. And then we see a small Bulb hanging from the ceiling with a stranger sitting on a rusty steel chair. his face is hidden, as he looks down to the water dripping from the ceiling, he looks as each drop of water falls on the floor, After few seconds of silence he begins to speak''

::: JaY DaWn ll The MaN Beneath the Shadows :::

Have you ever had a phase in life when you wished death than life, Have you ever had a phase in life when you live for someone else, someone who you would do anything for. Someone you love more than your life. everyone has a different story, a different aim, a different story to their life. My Life's story is a sad one, I have never experienced happiness in a true sense, I never really understood in what did my happiness lie in, and Sometimes all you need is a broken heart to realize that something even better is right in front of our eyes, just waiting to be found. My Life's story isn't over yet, I still have a chance, to make things right. I have a chance to correct what I have done wrong. I have a chance to win my life again. People have been asking why did I accept to face a man Like CM Punk, Why on earth would a man like me who has had no in ring experience want to face a Man like CM Punk is a I Quit. Facing a man in a life threatening match like this is stupidness, Isn't it. I am facing him tonight only for one reason, and that is to have a good ending to this sad story of mine. This was only chance to do this, and I just could not watch that opportunity fly away. I just can't watch my only chance to get my life back to fly away. You people may call me stupid, I don't care, I need this more than anyone does. When I beat Punk tonight, I will win the world title, and more over get a WWE Contract, and the contract gives me MONEY.

'' Jay Dawn Looks up to the camera with a well determined look in his eyes, with his eyes covered in tears and speaks

The contract gives me Money, Money for which I am ready to risk my very well being for. Money to save my daughter's life My Angel's life [he looks down, and we see his eyes filled with tears, pauses and then speaks]. My daughter Angel is 10 yrs old, she is suffering through Cancer 1st stage, thanks to god all mighty, I have a chance to save her, but, I dont have the money for her treatment. How ironic is it, that for a man like me, who spent his entire life, finding and working hard just for money, a man like me who has worked his life for money, not caring about anything or anyone.. How comes to this stage, where.. all I care is about my daughter's life, and I don't care if i have to live in the roads for that. This contract gives me a chance to get the money in time for her operation and this is my only chance. I lost my wife 10 yrs back, and I can't lose my daughter's life, No... No matter what happens, No matter what I got to do, I am getting the money. CM Punk you perhaps maybe the best wrestler in the world, and I am nothing. I have never been in a wrestling ring, I don't have the wrestling moves you have, But I just know one thing that matters in this match tonight. I know how to fight. I may not know how to do the body slams and what not, But when it comes to a fight there is no stopping me. I have always been physically fit, I wanted to pursue my career into sports but Parents forced me to Join the family business, as time passed by the profits decreased, and now its bankrupt, I have nothing from which I can get the money I need for saving my daughter. She means more to life, and I am not going to do nothing and watch her die. I will die, but I won't let her die.

'' He gets up from the old rusty chair and walks towards the old rusty window, he looks up to the moon, and continues speaking ''

Angel means more to me than anything, and I really can't explain how I feel when pretend to laugh and smile around her, when there maybe no tomorrow for her. Its so hard for me to pretend to look strong to her, Its hard pretending as if nothing is wrong with her, while I know she will die in a few months If I don't get the money fast. After my wife passed away, Angel is my only reason to live, and I can't watch her die. Facing someone Like CM Punk, people must think I am crazy, Yes I am crazy. CM Punk I am going to beat you, I don't care about your Straight edge Bull shit, You to me are just one scum bag, and I will do anything and everything to break you down, and make you scream I QUIT. I am not going to lose, because these 2 words I QUIT, Not going to happen. This match means more to life than me, and these 2 words, Never. Do anything what you want Punk, but I won't lose tonight. I will fight until I got the strength to move a finger, I will fight like there is no tomorrow, I may not have the experience like you Punk, but I got the focus, the determination and the belief within me. I got a strong will within me. I am beating you tonight and I will take your world title Punk, and there is nothing you can do about it, other can cry and watch me take your world title.

'' The camera fades and the scene comes to an end ''

::: END OF SCENE 1 :::

-------------------------------------------

::: SCENE 2 :::
YOU ARE GOING DOWN BITCH

' Take a look into my eyes one last time
I will never forget
The way we were before
When we came alive at the moment we met
You are is still worth fighting
Still worth fighting for ''

'' Men battle each other throughout the ages, they fight one another to be the best that they can be. Proving dominance and overcoming obstacles. Once in a great while there is a battle between two men that need to set the record straight. A battle that is going to shine so great will be the center of attention, the buildup from such an occasion is one that puts people to stand around, it gathers a crowd that will not leave until one person stands victorious and the other person lays upon the ground. Domination is what every warrior thrives for, it’s a passion that is lit in their eyes, it is a passion to take themselves to the next stage. Jay Dawn a man who knows only one thing and that is how to fight, will his knowledge of fight be enough to take down the almighty Straight Edge CM Punk, or will he fall just like all the men who have step foot. What makes a myth become reality is a man that fights against the odds, what makes a myth come out of reality is someone who keeps pushing despite the odds. Jay down has all the odds against him, the only thing he has is his belief, and desire beyond anyone else to win. A strong will is what Jay Dawn is all about, Will this be enough to win his match against Punk, Only time can give you the answer to that question ''

'' The Camera rolls and we are in Ryan Wolf's office, as we see Ryan is in his room, sitting On a soft leather chair, and in few seconds we Hear a Knock in the Door ''

KNOCK !!! KNOCK !!

<< ::: Ryan Wolf ::: >>

Come In

The door opens and we see Jay Dawn coming inside, Ryan looks at him and stands up, Jay down walks towards him, and they shake hands

Well, if it isn't Jay Dawn. Nice meeting you

[color=yellow]<< ::: JaY daWn ::: >>

The Pleasure Is all Mine Sir
[color]

So you are the one, who challenged CM Punk to a I Quit match right ? You did quiet a stunt out there, CM Punk is no easy contender.. Well Best Of Luck

<< ::: JaY daWn ::: >>

Thank You sir, and I promise You I will give your show on hell of a match.

Ryan WOlf smiles

Glad to hear Mr. Jay , and as you know If you win tonight You get this contract

Well Thank You sir, I may not be a wrestler like CM Punk, But I am going to give you one hell of a fight and I will Win.. I Will beat ...

'' As Jay is talking he is interrupted by a Voice of a third Person is heard ''

<<< ::: Stranger ::: >>>

Wow, You sure are one hell of a dreamer

'' Ryan and JaY look towards the Door, and none other than the Straight edge World Champion CM Punk arrives, with an arrogant smirk on his face ''

<<< ::: CM Punk ::: >>>

Wow, Its your first match here and you expect to beat the best wrestler in the world. Just Wow. Well it will be fun, when I teach you a little lesson about What Straight Edge Is all about.

I May not be a wrestler Punk, but I sure know how to fight. I will smack you right in your face, and knock you down. You see, I have always been very into my physique, and I may not be an expert like you, But I am no pushover, I know a thing or 2 in the submission department, and I Guarantee that my submission moves will give you a tough time, And I will make you SCREAM I QUIT. You can do all the moves you know but, Getting me To say I QUIT, Its not possible monkey face.

CM Punk looks shocked, and Ryan looks at Jay and he looks impressed

<<< ::: CM Punk ::: >>>

WHAT !! ?? What did you just call me ??

I don't have all day repeating what I said, Next time we talk it will be in the ring Punk and I advice you get your wax out of your ears and hear me out Loud and clear

'' Jay Dawn leaves Ryan's Office leaving CM Punk left in shock as the screen fades and the scene comes to an end ''

::: END OF SCENE 2 :::

::: SCENE 3 :::
MY ONLY CHANCE

'' Have you ever felt that your existence was not mattered, that people didn't care weather you were dead or alive. Have You ever had an urge to do something what you always wanted so bad that you were willing to do anything to get it, and when You do get it you still find some joy missing out of it, and were willing to try giving all you have to get that missing piece of joy. You people might have not felt it, But I sadly Have ''

'' The Camera rolls and we are back live in your favorite show Insane Wrestling Impact, and we are live in the collosial stadium, with the fans totally pumped up we can feel the excitement in the air, as the fans scream, and wave their banners in the air, as the camera takes a quick view of the thousands of people who look totally ready and excited for the show to get started, in a matter of a few minutes we tend to see a change in the environment, as the arena starts to get silent, and the excitement in the air seems to increase with each second passing by, and we can feel it in the air, that something is going to happen, and just then The Music theme hits and we see the big screen goes black, and the whole stadium goes red, with the fans all confused on whats going on.

'' After few seconds of confusion, Jay Dawn Comes out to the Arena and the fans go wild, And we see Jay giving a surprised look, as he smiles at the look of the reaction from the crowd. We see thousands of Jay Dawn Banners ''

<<< ::: Justin Roberts ::: >>>

Making his way to the ring, weigh in 225 pounds, The Man Beneath the Darkness Jay Dawn

He walks along the ramp, as the fans cheer him on his way. He slides into the ring, and Runs and jumps on to the top rope, as he looks at the fans, and the fans cheer him on, he jumps back to the ring, and gets a Mic from a nearby crewman. A JaY Dawn Chant hits and Jay waits for the fans to settle down, then he begins to speak'

Thanks for the welcome, Really appreciate your cheers [Fans cheer] Well, I got to let you know people. I am no Savior [Fans are confused] I am no great man [Fans still are confused] I am just a desperate father, trying, Trying hard to Save his Daughter's life [There is a Silence in the air]. Tonight I face a man like CM Punk, People have told all sought of things about me. People have called me stupid, called me foolish, called me dumb to actually challenge him, with me having no in ring experience. I am a nobody in this business, and now I face the world champion in my first match. People have asked me my thoughts about this, You want to know my thoughts. I am up against a retarded freak Like Punk, you think I am scard. NO... Not one bit. CM Punk, day in and day out, you come out and you talk all your Straight Edge Bull Shit, You think anyone, Anyone here gives a Fuck to what you got to Say [Huge Cheers] Do You think Anyone gives a freaking Crap abotu what Straight Edge is, and shit. You think Straight Edge means I am better than you, what Crap is that. Lets take an example, Stone Cold steve austin, Wrestling's top most legend there is, Was he Straight edge by any angle. He was One beer drinking asshole, ad So am I. I don't mind you being straight edge, but no one is here for listening to how great you are, and what straight edge helps you to do. You call yourself a Savior, well I am here to Save these people from your talk, as I snatch and take away that World title of yours. I may no have the experience Like you Punk, But I can sure give you one hell of a beating which You will Not Forget. Tonight I am going to make You SCREAM I QUIT right here, in this very ring, and there is nothing you can d about it, Tonight In this Grand PPV of Bragging Rights, I am going to steal your bragging rights, and get you to shut that fucking mouth of yours. Tonight I wil end your reign as the World Champion, And there is no stopping me now

Fans Cheer Loud and Jay looks at the crowd with a well determined, he drops his Mic as his theme hits, and he slides of the ring and leaves the arena as the camera starts to fade and the scene comes to an end

::: END OF SCENE 3 :::

OCC: Took some time, Well I always have a tendency to Post my RPs just before deadline, I hope you guys like my work. i Worked hard in thinking about that character, hOPE yOU ENJOY IT.

MAY THE BEST MAN WIN

WORD COUNT : 2900 Words +

Last edited by feartheviper on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ] EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:14 am

FTV All The Way.., Pwns Ali
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ] EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:50 am

I hate you SOB, but ot to agree.., FTV u Rule man,.. a touching Role play
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ] EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:58 pm

STFU Chris, you traider
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:49 am

Oh My God...

I just want to thank you Ali & Tej for the effort and heart u both put in your rps,from what i read u it took a lot of time
I'm just thankful having you peeps around this site IIWF,if anybody hasn't informed but you guys are experienced jaw dropping role players and don't u ever frickin' forget dat lol,sux we don't have any medals here -_-

ALI
Loved your way in using CM Punk man,u are really talented rping as this superstar.You managed his SES gimmick perfectly and enjoyed every second of your promo.I'm speechless,remarkable job!

TEJ
First i thought Jay was emo lol,ur rp structure is unbelievable my friend about Dawn's miserable and depressing life of agony,all that put on da side just to save his daughter.Outstanding dude!

To achieve victory in an rp battle it's gotta be interesting to keep the reader actually enjoy it showing your creativity,skill and talent
Presentation as in giving the rp a boost
Finally spelling and grammar are majorly important

The winner is a man, who has re defined.. Roleplaying.., He has shown to each and every one of us, that a wrestler's story doesnt always have to be soo plain.. He showed such depth in his Roleplays, that we the readers could feel the heart he put it in, we could feel the charcter's emotions.., and desperation

Ladies and Gentlemen, The winner of this Roleplaying battle is
Tej /FTV
Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ] Empty

Back to top Go down

RP battle [ BRM VS FTV ]
Page 1 of 1