InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]

Go down 
+5
Dylan James
Ryan Wolf
Logan "Big Dog" Abbott
feartheviper
xXPaulXx
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] Empty
PostSubject: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:59 am

Vance Archer[Logan] vs Randy Orton[FTV]
Required Length:3 Scenes Maximum
Vance Archer has thrown away an open challenge to the entire IIWF roster,but no one else except the viper Randy Orton slithered his way and accepted Archer's offer.Who will win?Who will survive in this epic battle?

OOC
You don't have to make your rp too long if you don't want to.The better,interesting,longer rp(not usually) will win.Scenes are locations were it isn't necessary to rp in the ring,you can rp backstage,in the locker room,in a hotel room,on the beach,in the gym,in the bar,you get my point,etc...You two have to impress me and you guys have 4 days to post your rp before the deadline.This rp battle has nothing to do related to the league,it's just a battle to see who is the better roleplayer.You can talk to other superstars by taking permission from other members,i don't mean beating the hell out of them,just talking.In an efed rp,you can talk what you have done in IIWF and all of your accomplishments here and from the wwe or tna.Yeah that's right,you can talk about what you've done in the wwe or tna.
GOOD LUCK GENTLEMEN!
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:56 am

----------------
Scene I
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Scene starts as we See, Randy Orton in his Locker Room, Dressed in a Shirt and jeans, we see him putting his shoes on. Suddenly there is a knock at the door. Randy gets up from his couch and opens the door. We See Josh Matthews holding a Microphone

Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] 2qmnnlx

>>::Josh Josh Mathews::<<

Hey, Randy, I just wanted to ask you some questions and know your views about your match against Vance. Are You Worried......

As Josh talks, Randy interrupts him

>>::|The Legend Killer|Randy Orton|Man of Destiny|::<<

Wait, Wait a minute Josh (He Takes a Pause) Hold on a minute (Takes Another Pause). Why the hell should I be worried, Its Vance Archer who has to worry. You honestly think, Vance Archer actually stands a Chance against me, He stands a Chance against a Third Generation Star like me (Randy starts to Laugh and gives an Arrogant smile after that). Josh I advice you to be real, wake up from your sleep and get back to reality because there is No way on earth than Vance Archer can beat me. Vance Archer should thank god and be proud of himself that he has got an opportunity of a life time to face the Legend Killer Randy Orton. Archer has basically done nothing in his carrier. Comparing him with me is an insult to me, I am Randy Orton for god sake. I am the present Unified Tag Team Champion here in IIWF, and Archer is nothing but a jobber.

>>::|The Legend Killer|Randy Orton|Man of Destiny|::<<

Lets forget about IIWF for a mean while, because this business has just begun and its a new place, lets talk about my achievements in WWE. I was Youngest World Heavyweight Champion, Former Intercontinental Champion. I was six-time world champion, having won the World Heavyweight Championship once and the WWE Championship five times. I was the best over there, I also won the Royal Rumble 2009.
That was not all it., when joined IIWF and quickly made Impact. Something which people like Archer never has and never will do. I have beaten Jericho, John Cena, Batista, and many more here, and this is just the chance, just like WWE, I will dominate IIWF. Lets talk about Archer's achievements, He started of in TNA and became a 2 time NWA World Tag Team Champion and that is all, In WWE people didn't even know about him and you actually expect him to stand a chance against me

Orton Starts to Laugh

Well, last Monday on RAW, after the Vicious attack from your Former Partner Triple H and John Cena after your match with Batista, Rumors have spread concerning your arm. It said that you got your Arm injured and how will this come to play in your match against Archer

'' Randy looks Angry after, as his expression on his face and his eyes show it, the Josh takes the Mic to Randy's mouth to allow him to speak

>>|The Legend Killer|Randy Orton|Man of Destiny|::<<

Well Josh, The rumors are all wrong. You see, I am not like the rest of the wrestlers in the locker Room, I don't get injured. Triple H decided to turn on me. After beating Batista after 4 RKO's I proved the reason, why I deserve to be the Leader of New evolution, well Triple H we don't need you. And now some how Cena and batista have managed to get a Unified Tag team title, well I really am pissed off about that. They both have not proved themselves. I really want some explanation from the IIWF authorities about how the hell did they get a title shot, Well I will talk about that later for now all you need to know is that My arm is 100%. In other question Josh

'' Randy gives a wicked stare at Josh, After some hesitation from Josh he takes his Microphone to his mouth and asks some more question

One last question Randy, many critics are really unhappy with your attitude, they tell that your attitude will one day your attitude will have a price. Your attitude is really something that is pushing you down, without this attitude people say you can reach the heights where no one has ever reached, How far do you think that is true ?

'' Randy gives a devilish and arrogant smile at Josh, then Josh takes The Microphone and allows him to Reply

>>|The Legend Killer|Randy Orton|Man of Destiny|::<<

Well I do have something to say about that, why don't people just stay out of my business, Its Not Arrogance, Its destiny. I am destined to be the best. I am a third Generation superstar, Wrestling is in my blood. My grand father, my dad. They all served their entire lives into wrestling. I know what it takes, I have been in the lockers and have seen legends my entire life and I have taken many out to, They don't call me the legend Killer for nothing. If people don't like it, I just have to tell you 3 words. DEAL WITH IT, I don't give a damn what you people think about me. Your opinions are useless, I don't care weather you cheer for me or BOO for me all what matters is I am the best here

'' Randy looks angry and slams the Door and camera fades out

End Of RP Scene I

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene I
--------------------

The Camera is back on, and we see the arena looking silent as a Graveyard, People are spending their time with their snacks and drinks. They look excited and curious on what awaits them, We can feel the excitement in the air

'' As the excitement reaches its maximum level, Suddenly the Music hits and we hear a huge mixed reaction from the crowd, We hear some BOOs and CHEERS from the crowd as the Entrance theme of Randy Keith Orton hits the arena, As he enters the arena. He does his signature taunt just after a few steps in. The Fireworks hit as he does his Signature taunt.

>>::Justin Roberts::<<

Weighing in Two hundred at Forty Five pounds (245 lb) from Saint Charles, Missouri, here comes The Legend Killer Randy Orton

He then walks to the ring and gives a devilish smile to the crowd on his way to the ring, as he nears the ring He walks on the steel steps and then into the ring. After getting in the ring he walks to the Turnbuckle and climbs over it. Then he does his Signature taunt once and the fireworks hit in the ring, after he id done he jumps down the pole and stands still. He looks at the crowd with his devilish eyes, then he grabs a Mic from a near by crew man, then he waits for the crowd to settle down and starts to speak.

>>::Jerry The King Lawler::<<

Well here comes The Legend Killer Randy Orton, we is definitely not a happy camper around, new tag team contenders, Vance Archer's challenge and the Intercontinental match

>>::Matt Striker::<<

This Past Monday, Triple H betrayed Randy Orton's New Evolution and triple along with his new partner Cena beat up Randy after his win against Batista and they also beat Batista along with him. He lately even accepted Vance Archer's challenge, So he definitely has a lot in his mind

>>::Michael Cole::<<

Randy is really frustrated after what happen past RAW, and I am sure he will remove all his frustration out on Vance Archer. Archer is basically a tool for Randy, so that he can send a message to everyone who is against him.

Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] OrtonV2

>>::|The Legend Killer|Randy Orton| Man of Destiny|::<<

As I stand Before you, today, there are so many things I have to say because of the past recent events. There are so many things happening lately with me. First the so called Demonic Dominators then comes Vance Archer's challenge then about my contenders for the Unified Tag team championship and my Intercontinental Championship Scramble match. There are many things been going on lately but all I have to say is Bring it On. I have many questions whose answers I haven't found But I will.

( NO REACTION FROM THE CROWDS )

But For now, let me talk about my so called Challenge '' VANCE ARCHER'' A man who has achieved nothing but Sorrow and Disappointment in his entire carrier. He hasn't even been able to stick and firm his grip and hold in a Company. He was first a part of TNA then came to WWE and now here. A man like him facing a man like me is an insult. Facing him will be no normal match, because I want to make Archer as an example to all there are consequences When you face the wrong man to make a name of your self. I have to many things in my head, and Archer really choose the wrong time to piss me off. I am a third generation superstar, Archer, be prepared for the worst because I will give you no mercy. I have a point to prove and I will damn sure make my point as I will injure you so bad, you won't be in good shape to wrestle ever again. I will beat you with my R...K...O don't expect me to win with just that, I will PUNT.. YOUR...HEAD..OFF and then I will go for a pin, after you have nothing left within you

(CROWDS CHEER, AND LOOK EXCITED)

Archer, I will destroy you. You picked a wrong day to challenge and this will teach you next time to think about your words before you speak because it may cost you.. Archer, the reason why I will make you pay so badly is just that your challenge really pissed me off. You seem to talk as if you are the best, You seem to talk as if you are so great. Well the truth is you are not. You are nothing Vance Archer. You are nothing other than a piece of shit that is all and I will show you how I treat people like you next RAW, Be prepared for the Worst and Best of Luck Archer, because you will need it.

( FEW BOOS FROM THE CROWD )

'' Randy gives a devilish smile to crowd and his Music theme hits one more time. He throws his Mic and does climbs the turnbuckle and does his Signature taunt one last time, then he jumps down the turnbuckle and slides out of the Ring. He receives another Mixed Reaction on his way out of the Arena and the camera fades out once more.

End Of RP Scene II

Last edited by feartheviper on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logan "Big Dog" Abbott
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:26 pm

For my rp since paul said that i could use any superstar i wanted i will not bore you with a multi-scene roleplay as my opponent has i am just going to go after a chapter into what i am able to accomplish if given the right amount of time. Now with no further a do I give you Chapter of ADAM Copeland> (FICTION)

NOTICE: This rp is a work of pure fiction, as in it wont
happen if it some how does happen you can just say that i
was that damn good, so with out further a do i give you.

Amy "lita" and Adam "Edge"

Adam: You know sometimes I get a feeling like there is
truly no reason to be a sad man, or a man that is full of hate
and anger with those around him. Tonight my friends you
will be hearing three stories, one of what I was, one of what
I am now and the last one. Is the monster that lives inside
me. First we will start off soft, This is my story, so please
listen with an open heart as well as a sound mind.

STORY 1 THE LIGHT.

Our scene takes place in a church in Toronto
Ontario Canada, we see Adam standing in the aisle. He is
dressed in a pair of blue jeans, converse shoes and a white
T-shirt. He simply looks around at all the people in the area,
some hold children that have drifted to sleep. And others
are looking forward, Adam suddenly feels slightly uneasy
about being in this holy place.

He quickly turned around and
walked out the door. He looked around the parking lot and
smiled as he noticed his then-girlfriend, Amy on the hood of
his car. She is dressed in the sexy little school girl outfit, it
was a white top and a black dress. Adam walked over to
her and sat next to her on the car. The car was a 99 dodge
charger, it was a crimson red. Adam took Amy's hand in his
and smiled at her.

He always loved seeing her in that outfit.
He was able to live a fantasy it seemed when they had
there romantic moments, Adam lightly sighed when he
looked at the church and then at his girl; he had a feeling
like he should not be at a church on the hood of a car with
the love of his life. It seemed to be no more than a false
since of reality. Adam looked into his girl's eyes and smiled.

Adam: Amy you know I love you, and that I would do
anything for you; but the thing is that I don't think that we
should see each other anymore. I'm in a hard place right
now babe and I don't want you to be in harms way if
something was to go wrong.

Amy, quickly curled up on the hood off the car
and started to cry, Adam leaned over and kisses her and
whispered into her ear. "I'm sorry I love you" instantly after
that Amy got off of the car and ran down the road and
quickly out of sight.

Adam got into his car and turned the
key that was already in the ignition thus starting the car.
The first song that played was You and me by Lifehouse. This
song hit Adam pretty hard as he started to cry, after a few
minutes of crying. Adam felt like he could take on the
world.

So he pulled out of the church parking lot and headed
out. his destination was unknown, bu he had a since of
were he was going. As soon as Adam had got a mile from
the church, his radio started to go out; Adam attempted to
fix it but it appeared to be a failed effort, Adam quickly
turned his attention back to the road. Adam noticed
something in the road and slammed on the break, and got
out of the car, he walked over to see what it was; once he
was over there he looked down, and began to bawl like a
baby.

There in the road split into a upper and lower half,
was his ex girlfriend Amy. Some how she must have ran
here as fast as she could and a what someone could
assume to be a semi-truck hit her. Adam got on his knees
and looked at his former lover.

Suddenly everything froze
and a bright light appeared in front of his car, he stood up
and walked over to his car and reached out to the light, he
touched it. Adam was quickly hit by a massive wave of
energy and a small voice started to talk to him

Voice: Adam.... you are the one who caused this young girls
death, but I have come not to put you down but to give you
an answer to your problems. You see Adam I can and will
make all this seem like a bad dream, You will wake up
tomorrow morning and have no idea of the events of this
day.

Now Adam Copeland will you do what I tell you so that
all of this can be erased from your mind?
Adam was shocked this voice had just offered him a chance
to forget what happened here with Amy, him breaking her
heart and seeing her like this dead in the middle of the
road.

Adam looked into the light and was unsure as to trust
this or not, but his gut was telling him to go for it... or was
he hungry? Oh well one step at a time this was far more
important now.

Adam: Yes, I am ready to simply forget about this whole
tragedy and move on with my life. So please who or what
ever you are please make this ungodly mess disappear from
my mind forever!

With that being said, the light intensified and quickly
disappeared, Adam looked around, and saw nothing. He was
still in the street Amy was still in the road, that is when
Adam heard a howl and looked down. There in front of him
stood what could only be simplified as being a wolf, but
their was something different about this wolf it had a
strange glow to it.

Adam got on his knees and went to pet
the creature, once Adam had made contact with the animal,
it went into his hand and the two beings became one. Adam
blacked out, and when he awoke it was the next morning
and all that was different about him was this wolf tattoo on
his back which he got removed.

Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:20 am

The Winner Is....................................
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:20 am

Feartheviper. lol
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:21 am

Yahhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:24 pm

Congrats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:46 pm

ViCTORY SPEECH

I would like to thank everyone who supported me and trusted that I would stand victorious against my Opponent. There are some people who I can't forget to mention, people who helped me In achieving this Victory

I would first of all like to thank Paul, without him. i WOULD HAVE STILL known nothing. He helped me i everything I asked him, no matter how stupid or idiotic the questions were. Secondly I would like to thank DDJ, who helped me with everything I wanted to know about RP's he helped me alot, and gave me confidence with his cheerful comments and confidence. There are alot of people I would like to thank, but sadly I don't have much time. I would like to thank DV, MD, BD who gave me the support and help I wanted. & last but not the least Ryan as without him this would have not been possible.

Thank you Very Happy

END OF ViCTORY SPEECH

OCC: Lmao, it was soo funny while writing this hahahahahahhah

Last edited by feartheviper on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Congrats and Your Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:04 pm

congrats
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:22 pm

thanks Very Happy how was the victory speech Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:26 pm

good but u left me out lol
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:02 am

??? I added u, didnt u see.....

last line Very Happy lolzz

'' Ryan as without him this would have not been possible.''
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:40 am

Congrats !!!
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:02 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:08 am

ah Ic lol. thanx man
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:10 am

No problem, now could you please COME ONLINE !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:46 am

That was my first 1000 word + RP I had ever done, have improved soo much after this RP
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Killa. You were good, no doubt. You are ALMOST better than me. You just need to train if your against..... AWESOMENESS! Keep it up, kid.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:14 pm

lol, first I used to get pissed wid tht attitude, but now its funny lol
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:44 am

Oh yeah? I smell a challenge! Well, I ACCEPT!
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:45 am

Lmao, lol U wanna face me. Hmm I was going to challenge someone else. will think about it.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Opportunist
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Ultimate Opportunist

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:51 am

ftv i know u want to challenge me but i dont want fight with u so my answer is no Wink Just want peace
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:52 am

wtf, I dnt wanna challenge u ??? I wanted to challenge my mentor DJ !!! where did you come from
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]   Logan vs FTV [RP Battle] Empty

Back to top Go down

Logan vs FTV [RP Battle]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next