InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]

Go down 
+3
Wrestler82
✮Waqas✮
feartheviper
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] Empty
PostSubject: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:16 am

Waqas VS W82

Maximum 3 scenes. Scenes are locations were it isn't necessary to rp in the ring,you can rp backstage,in the locker room,in a hotel room,on the beach,in the gym,in the bar,you get my point,etc..This rp battle has nothing to do related to the league,it's just a battle to see who is the better roleplayer.You can talk to other superstars by taking permission from other members,i don't mean beating the hell out of them,just talking.In an efed rp,you can talk what you have done in IIWF and all of your accomplishments here and from the wwe or tna.Yeah that's right,you can talk about what you've done in the wwe or tna or CAW. Your RP doesnt have to be long, Just make interesting

(this info courtesy Paul, lol)

PLEASE NOTE :

Maximium Of 3 Scenes, Deadline Of 6 Days and A world Limit Of 3000 Words

Storyline

Triple H is having a long reign as Champion for almost a year and he has surpassed almost anyone and everyone there is, s It is the Royal Rumble, and the last person to enter is a special entrant and it happens to be The Rock, The Rock fights his way and takes down the few men that are still in the ring to win the Royal Rumble. After his return after soo many years, he gets to be in the Main event of Wrestlemania, But Now he has a choice, Weather to go for the WWE Champion Triple H's gold or The Phenom Undertaker's World title, he evetually chooses to go against The Mightly Game

In this Storyline, Waqas plays The Rock and W82 plays HHH

BEST OF LUCK

Last edited by feartheviper on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:20 am

WoW.....epic story Line........Love it.........
Back to top Go down
Wrestler82
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Wrestler82

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:49 am

Im a lose...HARD... Wasqas Sad . But The Storyline is good tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wrestler82
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Wrestler82

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:38 pm

This Sense takes place where it was after the Rumble and there’s full of Wrestlers in the backstage and in the locker room. This Man we see is the IIWF Champion and title is around his waist and he’s wearing his Purple Trunks with his gear and while he was done with his match in the Rumble. He was walking near the backstage with a microphone on his hand and a bunch of guys came up with cameras and the screen is to commercial.. Later Justin Roberts Starts to interview the IIWF Champ Triple H

Roberts

Im Standing with Our WWE Champion Triple H, how does it feel to have surpassed a year with that belt.

Triple H

Well it’s been a Year since I’ve got this belt and no doubt that I’m King Of Kings in this company and i can get my ways

Roberts

How Does it Fell to...

Soon as When Roberts tried to ask a question to Triple H... The Fans Start to cheer for a man... Who been in the WWF throughout his career..... Walks up in some dress shoes and black slacks and a 5 Million Dollar Shirt... Triple H and This Man Stare eye to eye.... Roberts Moves Away......This Guy Strats to Speak with the Microphone

The Rock

Well Triple H how you been doing lately i See You WWE Champion...For like Christ shake... let me tell you this.... I’m you Royal Rumble Winner... I have an Chance to come back and make a impact... I’m Headlining Wrestlemaina .... between you or the Undertaker....i was eying you as world heavyweight champion back in 2003..... I never heard about the Undertaker.... but if i gone to Win the WWE Championship ill go back to RAW and make you know who’s The Peoples Champ is Triple H... Now if i took the HIGH end of the Road... The Undertaker... ill pray to GOD to end his streak and win the World heavyweight and to be back were i make’d “Smack-down” just a “Word” comes to life and the fans would love it IF i came BACK Smack down! ..... But if i lose to either both of you guys (Not Really)ill Just NEVER step foot into this company Ever Again

As The Rock is leaving the Building.... Roberts and the Fans in there Where SHOCKED to SEE The Rock Win the Rumble and Give a HUGE Message to Triple H AND The Undertaker. As, The Sense ends Roberts and the Camera Crew leave and Triple H is standing there thinking as it goes dark

OCC: It's About 434 Words i did And u can DQ me FTV
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:31 am

OOC:bro..i don't care but u could do a hell lot better..but the quality presented was cool...
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:51 am

iT WAS OKAY.. U tried tht is wht matters!! ... and N I cant DQ u, U dont have o make a 1000 word + RP
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:20 am

SCENE1

As the camera rolls we can see a Limo entering the parking lot and later tonight Rocky is going to show up.As the Limo enters the parking Lot non other then the People's champ gets out of the Limo and he is heading towards the ring.Suddenly the lights turn off for a second & an entrance video is played on the PA system with a theme song that even gave life back to the undead.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLL.....
WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING....

The fans of Chicago in the arena just got on their feet and were bursting out excitement like never before seen in WWE because real entertainment has just arrived to the building.The People's Champ walks moves the curtains out of his way and stands on the ramp inhaling that wonderful atmosphere surrounding him given by the audience.Wearing black shades,with a "Just Bring It" shirt,black jeans along with some kicks.Then the devil himself The Rock walks down looking left and right,gets on the edge of the ring and poses on the turnbuckle.Where you see camera are taking shots of the magnificent great one.One of the staff workers hands Rocky a microphone.The music stops and the lights were turned back on,he stand in the middle of the ring and the crowd chanting "ROCKY!ROCKY!ROCKY!" and you could see a huge smile on The Rock's face.He raises the mic to his mouth slowly and lowers his head.

▄ █ ★ The Candy Ass Whooper★ █ ▄

Finally The Rock Is Back To Wrestling Entertainment and Finally the rock is back to Chicago,Illinois.This is the place where it all begun for the Rock.The Rock had started at Chicago and the Rock is Chicago.After all the Movies The Rock made,The Rock Missed his fans much more then any one.The Rock missed you all and now The Rock is back for his fans.The Rock spoke to mcmahon and he got to special entry for the rumble and The Rock ended the Rumble Standing tall.The Rock has returned after 10 years and now The Rock will never leave you people ever Again.The Rock will now Main Event Wrestle Mania against non other then the game triple h.The Rock will beat the hell outta Triple H and lay the smack down on him and whoop his candy ass.Triple H can have the longest reign of WWE title but when it comes to facing the Rock Triple H can't do any thing.The Rock is not just a wrestler,he is also an actor and is also the most ELECTRIFYING MAN IN ALL OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT.the Rock is here for all his fans.

After The Rock won the rumble,he thought of choosing the Dead Man the Undertaker,but the Rock didn't wanted to end the dead man's streak because then Dead man would Retire but really do you watch wrestling to see superstars ass kissing one another,HELL NO,you watch Superstars for entertainment and i am the real entertainer and you watch Wrestling to see Me,The Rock.Triple H thinks he can beat me and retain his title easily,Well HHH

It Doesn't Matter What You Think! The Rock can beat you any time,any place he wants because you are nothing but a kiss ass and i am candy ass whopping,eye brow rasin,trail blaizin,people entertainin The Rock.

IF YOU SMELLLLLLLAAAAAALLLLLOOOOWWWWW What the Rock is Cookin?!

the Rock drops the Microphone as his theme music hits and he exits the ring.

END OF SCENE 1

OOC:WILL DO THE REST LATER!!

Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:35 am

Both are really good so far.. I think W82 presented his as The Rock better, but waqas but that bit more effort. It's a close battle right now..
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:53 am

hey yo waqas ain't cool u stole my trademark as in all my rocky rp style dude
plzdie
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:18 am

and wawas dude.. U cant edit ur RP now -.- .. U cant edit this.. once posted its final !! and What Paul said
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:32 am

Wow Paul seriously dude. Plz die? Over a game? LOL

W82 wins IMHO.
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:58 am

lol didn't mean it in a formal way lmao
anw waqas is disqualified,congrats W82
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:21 am

WTF!!

U Dq'd me..i didn't know that i couldn't re write my Rp....if i know i wouldn't have done that.I only stole the trade mark not the rp..plz gimme a chnace i will delete this one and make another one..
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:35 am

Congrats W82.
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:15 am

Worst....RP's......EVER!
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:20 am

u know what AW..i will face u and whoop ur candy ass......u coward ass bitch
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:27 am

F*ck you nigga. You're a fat little boy, I think you're way to fat for you age. Does that make you feel any anger? Huh fatty? Jelly belly, you got jelly in your belly you little fat f*ck. You got tits like a 40 years old woman. Does that make you angry?
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 am

Listen Gay..last time i saw your p..it was bieber ucking a 9 inch penis so u should rahter shut the fuck up then sucking a penis ...
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 am

Max, u mad brah?

Max is just mad coz he's got jelly rolls on his penis..

and imho waqas shouldnt be dq'd as it wasnt in the rules or in the original post therefore how would he know

I SAY WE GO TO IIWF COURT!

Last edited by Viperz on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:32 am

Ur Mum and me

bone gay suck
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:33 am

Its funny Max coz this emoticon u used:

suck

it's got your dick's actual size.
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:34 am

i remeber u did that with your sister last night.....
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 am

Max, you're just some kid that thinks he's tough, because he makes insults at people OVER THE INTERNET. You're only picking fights with us, because we aren't able to kick your ass because its the internet.
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 am

Atleast it's big enough for you to suck it.
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:36 am

I'm doin' ur family in one bed Waqas <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] Empty

Back to top Go down

RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next