InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP Battle [AW VS DV]

Go down 
+3
Dashing Viper
Max
feartheviper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

RP Battle [AW VS DV] Empty
PostSubject: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:58 am

Dashing Viper VS Awesomness

Scenes: Maximum 3 scenes. Scenes are locations were it isn't necessary to rp in the ring,you can rp backstage,in the locker room,in a hotel room,on the beach,in the gym,in the bar,you get my point,etc..This rp battle has nothing to do related to the league,it's just a battle to see who is the better roleplayer.You can talk to other superstars by taking permission from other members,i don't mean beating the hell out of them,just talking.In an efed rp,you can talk what you have done in IIWF and all of your accomplishments here and from the wwe or tna.Yeah that's right,you can talk about what you've done in the wwe or tna or CAW. Your RP doesnt have to be long, Just make interesting

(this info courtesy Paul, lol) U have a deadline of 5 days..

BEST OF LUCK

Request: No one Please post anything before AW and DV are done with their promos and results are declared

Judges: Ryan/Paul/FTV

Deadline has been increased to 2 more days... since no one made their RPs yet
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Chris walks down the hallway backstage. As he walks Josh stops him, asking him a question.

>>::|Josh Mathew|::<<

Chris, Chris. At Wrestlemania you will face John Cena for the IIWF championship. Are you nervous? Do you got a kind of friendship outside IIWF?

RP Battle [AW VS DV] Images18

>>::|Mr. Canada|Chris Jericho|::<<

John Cena has captured the heart of million 9 years old kids. Well, he’d never captured back this self respect. See these kids like Cena, like they love the Jonas Brothers! Should I have a friendship with that? Since Cena are walkin’ in my direction I guess I’ll walk the opposite way. It’s better to let someone think you are an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it. What that…

>>::|You Can’t see me|John Cena|::<<

Hey guys! (The Crowd begins to cheer) I smile because I have no idea what’s going on! What’s your fairy godmother..a horse?! Give me a beat Josh. I Moved into my apartment at the un-i-iversity.
The only one who lives here is me. So why's the phone ring all day long?
I got no friends expect Mike and he's gone for the summer.
And I just want some peace and quiet, come to my room and
It's a telephone riot. Ring-a-ling-a-ling,
Every time I take a step, can't eat, can't sleep, can't breath, can't get.
Any of my work done, cuz people keep callin' with the same damn question.
(Hello, is Shaniqua there?)
Nah, Shaniqua moved out last year.
I think you have the wrong number, this is John Cena.
(You mean Shaniqua's brother?)
Man, can't you just leave me alone,
this ain't Shaniqua's house this ain't her phone.
and don't call back again, cuz if ya
do ya know the answer man.[/color}

Chris’ face can’t understand what’s happening. He run away to the ring.

The people gets on their feets. There's a few Y2J signs. We hear some boohs, some cheers. Jericho shows up on the stage. His body is turned around. He waits for the pyro to start. As the pyro starts Chris turns around with a smile at his face. The crowd tries to touch him, but he just walk down the ramp. He laughs. He hits the steps, then goes up the steps, and though the ropes. He walks toward the ring and up on the turnbuckle. He hits his stomach, Then jumps down. He goes to the middle of the ring. The spotlight hits. And the boohs get louder. He laughs as he waits for them to calm down. Finally when they calmed down, he takes the mic up to his mounth

>>::|The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla|Chris Jericho|::<<

As many hypocrites, INCLUDING you know, I will defend my title at Wrestelmania. I will defend my title in a…

As Jericho talks he get interrupted by Teddy Long.[i]

[i]Teddy Long stands on the stage smileing strange with a mic

Teddy Long

Hold on player. John Cena isn't the only guy you will face at Wrestlemania. At WM you will face 5 other contender who earned their shots. Here's the contenders.

The crowd is shocked to hear this and waits for a person to come out.

[i]Kennedy's theme pops out in the arena. The fans is shocked about his return. Kennedy, shows up with ''Kennedy'' trunks on the stage, he dosen't look happy. He walks down the ramp, up the steps & to the ring.

The crowd waits for the next man..

When the crowd hears a little of Jeff's theme they go crazy. There are signs with Jeff almost everywhere. Everybody takes pic's. Jeff come out and jumps from side to side and and do his old school taunt. We see Jeff with a black t-shirt, red armband, a yellow belt, paper on his backpocket and paint on his face. He claps some fans hands and then, he runs down the ramp to the ring. He goes up on the top rope with his feet crossed. And shakes his hair. He jumps down and do the same to another turnbuckle. The music stops.
Jeff smiles as the crowd cheers: HARDY, HARDY, HARDY.

Time to play the Game...

Pops out from the arena. The crowd goes wild as the light begins to effect. It turns blue, the crowd can't see Triple H cause of the light. Triple H stands on the stage, looking directly down. He has a bottle in his hand. We see the crowd with big signs. Etc; Cena signs, Orton, sign, Stone Cold sign, and on. Triple H takes his head up slowly, and then spits his water of his mounth out and walks down the ramp. The crowd takes their hands out just to touch him, but he stares directly to the ring, and looks kinda mad. He goes up on the ring appreant, and spits some more water of and shows his muchels. He goes though the ropes and to the ring. Up to the 2nd turnbuckle, and points at himself, and tells the crowd to bow down for the ''king of Kings''. He does the same at another turnbuckle. He jumps down and goes to the middle of the ring.

As the crowd hears the word Awwwwwweeeeessssoooommmeee, they get on their feet, & some boohs, some cheers, & some even dances to the theme. But while they do that, Miz is on the stage, with ''Be Miz'' trunks. And a blue ''I'm Awesome'' shirt. Miz takes his hands up. Then he walks down the ramp, where he conpires himself with the crowd. He goes to the right and looks at the people. He jumps up on the ring apprent. He takes his leg forward. And looks at the crowd with a smile. He takes his leg back and goes though the ropes, and to the ring.

As Swagger's theme hits, the boo concert begins. The crowd takes pictures of Jack Swagger. And here is one

RP Battle [AW VS DV] Tumblr11

The crowd throws things after Swagger and the eagle. But he's just cold as ice. When he is at the end of the ramp. He hits himself so hard that blood comes out. He goes down on his stomach and does 10 push ups. He slides himself into the ring

flash(425,335)]https://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xdzn1u_wwe-john-cena-official-titantron-20_music[/flash]

The arena goes wild as they see the big return of John Cena. He wears a ''Never Give Up'' shirt, a luck neckless and short jeans. The crowd cheers loud as never before They're on their feets, with Cena signs. The crowd wears Cena merchendise. They do the ''You Can't See Me'', as Cena stands on the stage. He smiles, as he stands still. He takes his hand up to his head, like a soldier. Then runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He runs from side to side then throws his hat to the crowd. He goes up the the top rope. He hits himself some times, which makes his bones come out. Then jumps down.

WHAT!? I'M NOT DEFENDING MY TITLE TO ALL THOSE HIPOCRITES! WHAT MADE THIS IDEA TEDDY? What did you do? Fall down the ugly tree and hit every branch? I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world, like you Teddy! You are one big idiot, jackass! Teddy you should listen to your heart, and not the voices in your head! Teddy, i hope you hear because...

::|The Awesome one|The Miz|::

Blah, blah, blah! It is necessary for me to establish a winner image. Therefore, I have to beat somebody. That someone would be..YOU! The result of that brawl will affect my road to the IIWF championship! If you come out with the upper hand, maybe that will catapult you to the top. If you think you can beat me? God forbid, I will come to your house and throw you over a table. Or even worse, your story might set you back to an opening match against Shad, when i win the championship, Chris! Lucky for you, I'm the perfect spokesperson because I will not stop until everyone hears about it, and we all know how loud and obnoxious I can be. I like to think of it as a relentless pursuit of The Miz becoming the face and mouthpiece of IIWF! I am a success, and like successful people, I have a winner's mentality. And I don't care who I step on to get to the top. I customized my IIWF experience and made the Mizfits, Miztakes, and entire IIWF revolve around me, making everyone wonder what I'm going to do next. I will be IIWF Champion. Sounds sweet, doesn't it? The path I'm taking is leading me to it. You will read in big, bold letters very soon: THE MIZ: IIWF CHAMPION! You'd think after getting pounded, that I'd shut my mouth. But that wouldn't be me now, would it? No, after that debacle, I knew what I had to do, work hard and get better. And that's exactly what I did. And that's why I say: Because I'm the Miz...And I'm...AAAWWEEEESSSOOOO..

The Miz get interrupted by this man...

::|The Game|Triple H|::

When it comes down to being the best... right now, your looking at the best. I live to be IIWF champion! You people chanting ''Triple H, Triple H''. DON'T YOU THINK I ALREADY GET THAT CRAP!? Every day i gave you some of me! I got weaker! THATS STOPS TONIGHT! Someone go get me a sanwich. Just because I've been gone for a while, this show became crap. Undertaker, Cena, Edge NONE OF THEM MAKE SENSE!. Just incase you forgotten. I am the king of Kings! Who ever have that championship. Will meet the greatest wrestler in all sport entertaiment! Now I think this guy named ''Chris Jericho'' gets the spotlight now? Chris, don't sell yourself short because in my mind, and in the mind of all these people, you're already a King. I mean, you're the King of goofy , ugly ring attire. You're the King of all the Nerds. And most importantly, you're the King of all 30 year old virigns! And as far as we're concerned, you're already a royal pain in the ass! And that is true, player! There's only one king and he stands before you RIGHT HERE! If...

::|Jeff Hardy|::

Let me fill you in on a few of my beliefs. First of all, I believe that I'll dress the way I want and I'll act the way I want. But most importantly, these fans don't just look at me for my appearance, they love me for what's on the inside. If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. It`s your body, use it...amuse it...`cos one day, you`re gonna lose it! You haven't broken me Chris, you haven't broken me, I'm still standing. Control me....release me....forget about me...

::|The All American|Jack Swagger|::

I will forget you! I beat Russians and Iranians a lot tougher than Nikolai Volkoff and the Iron freakin' Sheik! Chris Jericho's greatest accomplishment was impregnating a 82 year old woman. And as the true man...

::|Mr. Kennedy|::

Okay. I'm getting a little tired of this guessing game! So...

Out from nowhere Kennedy kicks Jeff down and goes for the kenton bomb. He connects. But as he gets up he gets a spinebuster from HHH. Chris locks in the walls of Jericho on HHH he taps out. Cena goes for STFU on Jericho from behind. The Miz comes with a Skull crusing Finale on Cena. Jack Swagger goes for the angle lock on Miz. Miz taps out, and Swagger is the only man standing. He raises Chris' belt and throws it on him.[i]

Scene Two

CM Punk. Tonight you will face a new superstar. We doesn't know his name or anything about him.

>>::|CM Punk|::<<

Wait, wait. I don't want to face this drunk man who already destroyied his body. I want Chris Jericho's title! I'M THE WORLDS SAVIOUR! I WILL PROVE THAT!

There you have it people. I just got a word by Teddy Long. CM Punk will face Chris Jericho in a non title match....TONIGHT! (The crowd cheer)

[i]Punk walks down the hallway. He goes into his his locker room. The door closes and we don't see him anymore. Outside the door Chris is standing laughing. He goes out to the arena.

The people gets on their feets. There's a few Y2J signs. We hear some boohs, some cheers. Jericho shows up on the stage. His body is turned around. He waits for the pyro to start. As the pyro starts Chris turns around with a smile at his face. The crowd tries to touch him, but he just walk down the ramp. He laughs. He hits the steps, then goes up the steps, and though the ropes. He walks toward the ring and up on the turnbuckle. He hits his stomach, Then jumps down. He goes to the middle of the ring. The spotlight hits. And the boohs get louder. He laughs as he waits for them to calm down. Finally when they calmed down, he takes the mic up to his mounth

Greatness has entered the ring! Thank you very much you may bow at will! As many of you hipocrites know, I will face 5 other hipocrites at Wrestelmania. And now i will face CM Punk. CM Punk, Teddy said that if you win against me you will be in my title match. What is this!? Sadly i didn't hear what you wanted it to say. Damn it, I took a nap for twenty minutes and I missed the whole damn Punk gay speech. Punk I call you out. I want you to look at my eyes and tell me that you can beat me!

As Jericho waits for Punk, Punk makes his entrance.

We see Punk on the stage clapping his hands.

:CM PUNK:

Everybody give Chris standing respect (CM Punk claps his hands) If your a fan of the best in the world kid, let me hear it! Now, I know and you poor people know, if i wanted to face Chris, you people would never evvvvvver see him again! I look at you now, you know me, i gotta tell the truth, i don't see anything new by you. See you only use 4 moves of doom. What i see is a beat up, broken man, who have won too many fights. I see a man for a first time is beated up more he can chew, somebody way more tecnical than all these selfish drinking people sitting here in this arena. For the first time, FOR the first time there's doubt in your voice. The power of you Chris, the power of the IIWF universe can't simly conpire with (CM Punk crosses his hands) Straight Edge. Failers what you calling? I seem to remember this crowd right here! That's what i call failers! I'm the most dangerous man here! What do you think i'm gonna do to you in your weak condition?
So Chris? Do you really want to beat the best? I don't know.. You see ''Y2J'' Or what ever your name is? I am an saviour. I'm the one whos the best in the world! See even these things or crowd i don't know what you call them. They know I'm to dominating. So they pick the choice to booh. That's funny.. Huh? Do you want to risk it all, when i beat you? With the huge crowd. Makeing fun of you? Well, you are going to get your chance, cause when i win our match. I will go on to Wrestelmania! And as far as I know. I will be the next IIWF champion!

Punk smiles, as he waits for the match to begin. He does his taunt with his hands.

Spoiler:

The last show before WM ends as Chris goes crazy at the offical saying it was a 2 count.

The pyros start as WM starts! We see planes flying over the arena. The show starts with Eminem rapping a song. But sudenlly get get interrupted by this man.

Sheamus appears on the stage laughing. Sheamus hits himself one time, then raises both of his arms. He walks down the ramp swinging his arms. His goes up the steps, and through the middle rope. He goes to the middle of the ring, hits himself one more time, and raises his arms again.

::|Sheamus|::

Listen fella. Get out oi ring, now! You can't rap. THIS IS RAP! HIT THE MUSIC FELLA!

Fella, it's a shame for fame, strong as pain! So you're in charge around here, is that fair to say?
Absolutely, I'm the boss

Okay fella, so take us through a day in the life of the boss
Well the first thing I do is...

Talk to to corporate (like a boss)
Approve memos (like a boss)
Lead a workshop (like a boss)
Remember birthdays (like a boss)
Direct workflow (like a boss)
My own bathroom (like a boss)
Micromanage (like a boss)
Promote Synergy (like a boss)
Hit on Chris Jericho (like a boss)
Get rejected (like a boss)
Sallow sadness (like a boss)
Send some faxes (like a boss)
Call a fella line (like a boss)
Cry deeply (like a boss)
Demand a refund (like a boss)
Eat a bagel (like a boss)
Harassment lawsuit (like a boss)
No promotion (like a boss)
Fifth of vodka (like a boss)
S*** on Chris Jericho's desk (like a boss)
Buy a gun (like a boss)
In my mouth (like a boss)
Oh crap man I can't f***ing do it... s***!
P**** out (like a boss)
Puke on Chris Jericho's desk (like a boss)
Jump out the window (like a boss)
Score some coke (like a boss)
Crash my car (like a boss)
Eat some chicken strips (like a boss)
Black out in the sewer (like a boss)
Meet a giant fish (like a boss)
F*** its brains out (like a boss)
Turn into a jet (like a boss)
Bomb the Russians (like a boss)
Crash into the sun (like a boss)
Now oI'm dead (like a boss)
Uh huh. So that's an average day for you then?
No doubt
You chop your balls off and die?
Hell yeah
And Oi think at one point there you said something about sucking your own d***
Nope!
Actually I'm pretty sure you did
Nah, that ain't me
Okay, well this has been eye opening for me
I'm the boss
Yeah, no I got that. You said it about four-hundred times
I'm the boss
Yeah yeah I got it!
I'm the boss
OK, great. I heard you. Bye.
LIKE A BOSS!

Eminem

That's sweet. But i can atleast enjuy the sun! You call yourself a boss, hah, you are far from a boss!
You can the be the boss of my d***! That's why i say...

Eminem hits Sheamus' balls. He goes for his OWN finisher. THE POWERSLAM! It connects and Sheamus screams after help. The scene ends as we go backstage

::|Josh|::

MVP, you will face Dolph Ziggler for IC championship later tonight. How are you feeling?

::|MVP|::

Yes, its Wrestelmania. I will take my title back. But Josh, isn't it to early to interview me now? There's a world champion on the line between Chris Jericho and some other kids. But Edge just won the Money In the Bank match. Who know's what's going to happen in the championship matches?

MVP goes into his locker room

Chris is in his locker room getting ready. But out from nowhere Edge enters the locker room.

::|Chris Jericho|::

What are you doing here? Don't you see it? Edge, you are not my partner anymore. I..DON'T..NEED...YOU! This title means everything for me! I trust on hipocrites. Frankly, who does? You can go back to your jackass program. I will watch you on MTV, but hell, i want you to watch me destroy these tape worms. Edge, I know. You want me to give you a title shot, or else you will say those words like...Spear, spear, spear? Edge, come on. We ain't entertaiting these hipocrites. We do this for ourself. I don't know you anymore. You joined the dark side with hipocrites! So I want to apologize here tonight. I want to apologize to all the bargain basement sluts and to all the filthy, dirty, most disgusting, brutal, bottom feeding, trash bag hoes....I apologize for even comparing you to the miserable slime ball pig that is Edge. So it seems Edge, that Y2J and all these people you call wrestlers were correct in calling you a bargain basement slut. But on top of that I think you are the filthiest, dirtiest, most disgusting, skankiest, brutal, bottom feeding trash bag ho, that I have ever EEEVVEERR seen in my life! Damn I feel better now! THAT'S THE HIGHLIGHT!

::|Edge|::

No Chris. The only highlight between you and me is that...I keep hitting with this move. It's this move i do and i can't really remember the name. Is it spear? So i will watch you. And maybe I'll cash this MITB breifcase on you? Hah, everything can happen.

Edge leaves the locker room.

::|Awesomeness|::

Ladies and gentlemen. The match for the IIWF championship will take place..RIGHT NOW! Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands up for Chris Jericho! (The crowd boohs) And it goes on:

Spoiler:

CM Punk celebrates after his win. He poses, but suddenly the music hits.

::|Jim Ross|::

WAIT A SECOND! Edge appears on the stage with the MITB breifcase in his hands he won earlier tonight! He runs down the ramp as a soared Punk shockingly is down in the ring! Edge gives the briefcase to the offical ready to cash in! He takes his hair back ready do strike! Punk gets up and get speared! Edge pins him! WILL WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!? 1...2..KICK OUT, KICK OUT, KICK OUT! THIS A SLOBBER KNOCKER! You can see Edge sees the same when you look at his face! Edge gets up again ready to Spear again! WAIT, WAIT! Our new superstar enters the ring! AWESOMENESS! He knocks out the offical, and take Edge down with the BlackEye! The offical doesn't see anything! THAT SON OF A BITCH! PUNK CRAWLS UP ON EDGE AND GOES FOR THE PIN AS THE OFFICAL GETS UP! 1...2...3! NO, NO, NO! CM Punk regains the title with help of Awesomeness! What dirty bitches!

Awesomeness raises CM Punk's arm as the show ends. Kids crys for their worst superstar to win the title. The age of saving, has truely begun...

End of RP.

OCC. Hope i can beat DV Smile Good luck DV

Last edited by Awesomeness on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:08 am

Wait isn't this ending tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:05 am

RP Battle [AW VS DV] 2nq9jpi

Characters Used
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin
  • Dr. Killa
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Santino Marella
  • The Miz

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.All life is an experiment,the more experiments you make the better.Everyone wants and deserves a better life.What do you have to do to develop more self-confidence,better self-esteem and greater internal motivation to be the best ? It all starts with how you think.The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.Happy are those who dream,dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.No general can fight his battles alone.He must depend upon his lieutenants, and his success depends upon his ability to select the right man for the right place.There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something.Have you ever taken some time of your personal life and thought about the wrestlers whom you watch,a life of a wrestler is good but thats not the whole truth.Yes,being a wrestler makes you famous,gives you money,gives you a lot of fans who cheer for you and support you at your weakest point but we keep all these things apart and think about their family,their other world which they want to live in but thats where every true wrestler has to sacrifice something and in this mess you forget about the quality of life.We make our fortunes,and we call them fate.The geat blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach but we shut our eyes,and like people in the dark,we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.Strength does not come from winning.Your struggles develop your strengths.When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender,that is strength and that is what a true wrestler does no matter what happens,he never gives up and these are the principless of life whether you are a wrestler or not.The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live.And so was the story of Dr. Killa,a man who left his world,his family,his home to do what he wanted to do since he was a child,his very dream to become a profesional wrestler and the journey was hard but the destination was unknown and his life was going to be in a corner with two of the greatest wrestlers ever seen in the game and with legends in his side the question was after this will he ever be the same again ?

The scene starts and we are in an unfamiliar area as the camera rolls on,we see an unknown face getting ready for something as he walks around the area taking rounds,thinking about something with great interest which can be clearly seen on his face.He is a bit nervous as he sits down on the chair and tells the camera man to stop irritating him as the innocent man gets out of the dark room and there is a blackout as the fans in the arena have no clue about the situation as the lights come back and there is a sense of joy among the fans present in the arena but suddenly from nowhere the same guy is shown on the titantron as the fans are in a state of shock for a moment as they watch the unknown guy on the big screen expecting for something totally sick.There are some people in the huge crowd who know the guy as they whisper here and there and in a moment we can here people starting to boo him as he starts to speak.

[The DarkHorse] Dr Killa:Well i have heard lately that they keep dogs for security and today i am hearing them bark with my very own ears.Before you ask me who i am,i will introduce you to myself.Hi there,i am a human being,what are you guys ? Ohh yeah i know it,i know it.You guys are nothing more then a pack of wild dogs and its so disgusting to actually talk with animals who have no life what so ever.Hell i made a big mistake showing my face to all of you here,How would you like a job where when you made a mistake,and a pack of animals go on and 50,000 people boo you.You do not boo a man like me.I am the best in the world.I came here for you.You don't boo me.Do you animals get my point or should i repeat the whole sentence again.I understand people who boo me.It is like going to a concert,you pay for your tickets and expect to be entertained.When you're not, you have a right to complain.But you people are so sick and lame that it does not even matter whether if it is a new superstar or a legend,you guys will never change and give them the respect that they deserve.I just came here expecting that everything will be good out here but i was wrong and thank god i am not in the ring right now cause i don't like to be surrounded or even come close to such lifeless hipocrites. Five minutes before i went on,i looked at my manager,i can't tell you who he is and said,I am going to get booed.I know it's going to happen.And you are responsible because you put me on here.It was horrible.I have never been more hurt in my entire life but hey i was joking because what i have done to get here,to get this moment and to get this platform,i deserve to get some respect for that cause i have earned my way unlike the other guys sitting back and watching me talk from their respective locker rooms.Well if you are then i have something to tell you,take this as a warning if you want but this man right here is not going to go down easily and when its all said and done i will be the one standing tall and that time you people will get your minds right and show me the respect i deserve.

[The One and Only] Dr. Killa:Some are destined to succeed, some are determined to succeed and i am just one of those exceptions who are destined to succeed.And i believe every man has his own destiny,the only imperative is to follow it,to accept it,no matter where it leads him.And i have always been around these things and now my life has taken a turn which may lead to a great carrier and who knows what will happen but i can assure you one thing that if it was for me i would have never ever reached this place.I am here because of my dedication to be what i am today,I am standing here right now cause i am proud of the fact that i came out of a life which i never wanted in the first place and to me it does not matter if you love me or hate me cause only i know what i have gone through in my life and thats something that gives me the motivation to go ahead and reach my dreams and now i am one step closer to it.You people can boo me all you want but remember that when you have the heart and the desire to reach your goal,nothing and i mean nothing can stop you from getting that.Destiny is no matter of chance.It is a matter of choice,it is not a thing to be waited for,it is a thing to be achieved and i will try to achieve every single thing that my destiny will lead to and i am not saying this cause i am confident,i am saying this cause i am that damn good and you will see it with your god gifted eyes.A true man never complains about his place in the world,but just slides into it by the gravitation of his nature,and swings there as easily as a star.From now on it is going to me who is going who is going to give all the wrestlers a tough time and you guys will do nothing but see that happen and as for now,i am leaving.See you later Animals!

Dr. Killa leaves the scene and people start to boo him like anything as we can clearly see that Killa just created a wrong impression on his first promo and with every aspect kept in mind,it was hard to say that will this thing effect him in anyway possible.The announcers start talking and announce an important announcement about Dr. Killa as it is said that we may see Killa in the ring with a group of men which are described as former WWE Wrestlers as everyone in the arena start to assume who will it be and who will be the part of the so called group of none other then Dr. Killa as the time passes by it is finally time for Dr. Killa to come out in front of all the fans live in the building and share something personal with them.

The arena is silent and everyone is passing their time with snacks and drinks.We see small people,big people,little people and useless people watching around as the camera rolls on and we see an unusual place,where we normally see all your favourite WWE Superstars fight and talk trash about each other,none other then the Ring itself.In a moment there is a huge wave around the arena as they expect for someone to come out and that someone is expected to be Dr. Killa.Suddenly the camera rolls on and is focused on the ramp,expecting for Killa to come out.With in no time an unknown theme song,never before heard till now in WWE is played on the P.A System as the fans are in a state of shock for a moment as they are waiting for Killa to come out of the shell!

We see Dr. Killa and his coming out and with in no time the fans go mad and start to boo him where as some cannot beleive their eyes that they are actually seeing Dr. Killa.He walks on the ramp as if he is the only person alive in the whole planet without giving any respect to the fans,using slangs and not giving a damn about the people who are cheering him.He walks on the steel steps and then enters the ring.He asks for a mic from the announcer and takes the mic with a smile on his face as the announcer gets confused and gets out of the way as Killa starts laughing and waits for the crowd to settle down and then starts to speak

[The Doctor] Dr. Killa:You guys have lost it i guess,but then whats the use of telling this again and again if you don't understand my language.You animals have insulted human race not me.There is only one race, the human race and if you have any shame of what you guys have done till now then i will like you to keep your mouths shut and listen to the Doctor which is me.So where was i,ohh yeah actually before i do anything else i need to remind myself to introduce myself to all the animals present in the building right now.So yes if you still don't know who am i and what i am here for then let me remind you just who i am.My name is Dr. Killa and you guys can call me Killa if you want,i am not forcing anybody so i hope you guys don't start making those animal sounds again.I am being good here till now cause somebody told me to be good so it will be better if you animals don't mess with me,i hope you get my point.Well my life has been in a corner for many years and from there success was hard to get but i did what most of the people can't do and that is face the challenge and make a mark for myself.I never aimed for success,i just did what i had to do to get it and i got it naturally.I couldn't wait for success,so I went ahead without it and now just look at me.If you want to achieve things in life,you have just got to do them,and if you are talented and smart, you will succeed just like me.I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else.I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.You see things and you say,Why,but I dream things that never were and I say, Why not ? The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.I came here to show everyone just what i am made of and most importantly show everyone that i am Worth It! But for now i would like to introduce you to someone,someone you know from a long long time,as a future hall of famer and now as my very own personally selected manager.

As Dr. Killa makes his move and calls out his manager everyone in the arena are more then waiting for his manager to show up.Some people start to boo Killa as he stands there unmoved with a cocky smile on his face but suddenly......

Shawn Michaels's theme song is played on the P.A System as everyone in the arena is on their feet to welcome the Heart Break Kid himself as he does his signature taunt and with in no time the pyros go off and we can feel the excitement clearly seen in the arena.He walk the ramp wearing a hat as Killa waits for him in the ring with a strange smile on his face.HBK comes inside the ring and salutes his fans and the people cheering for him and those who gave him a standing ovation.He takes the Mic from Dr. Killa and waits for the crowd to settle down and when everything is back to normal he starts to speak.

[Heart Break Kid] Shawn Michaels: After this welcome that i got here right now,i would just like to say one thing to you guys,thank you! Thank you for the support you have given me not just now but throughout my carrier when i was a wrestler,when i was away from my family and now when i recall those memories i just feel like crying but the fact that you all don't want me to be sad and regret my decision just makes me stronger.I wasLooking back on what was hopefully a wonderful and respectable career.Married with children.And hopefully doing something else that brings me as much enjoyment as the job that I have now.You Know... it is funny,it seems like there are two "very different" Shawns.I can remember the one who walked in those very same boots the day after WrestleMania when i lost to Taker. Now, it appears there is another Shawn Michaels.The Shawn Michaels who knows only three words me,myself,and I.The Shawn Michaels who is determined to do whatever the hell I want to do I have got to ask you,who is the real Shawn Michaels? And the answer,well i don't think anybody will be able to tell that correctly.You see this guy standing besides me is the future of this business,now i can care less about me and worry about his carrier here but i am not going to do that cause i know that this guy has the talent and the desire to be the best in this game just like me.He will go out there and give you a show like you have never seen. Why? .. Because he can,he is going to give you great matches, why? Because he can and now when i see you guys booing him i feel sad cause this was the same thing that happened with me and i had to go through all of these things that you are going through now Killa but remember it just takes a match to change your entire graph in this business and i am sure you will be able to do the same thing that i did and thats fight,fight for what you are here for,fight for being the best and fight for entertaining these people because without them you are nothing.Well we keep these things at one side and this thing one side.You know i was not the only one who decided to help Killa,guess what there was another one and i guess its about time to meet him,So come out brother.

Suddenly Glass Shatters by "Disturbed" is played on the P.A System as we see SCSA and coming out and with in no time the fans go wild and some cannot beleive their eyes that they are actually seeing Stone Cold.He walks on the ramp as if he is the only person alive in the whole planet without giving any respect to the fans,using slangs and not giving a damn about the people who are cheering him.He walks on the steel steps and then enters the ring.He asks for a mic from the announcer and takes the mic with a smile on his face as the announcer gets confused and gets out of the way as SCSA starts laughing and waits for the crowd to settle down and then starts to speak

[The RattleSnake] Stone Cold Steve Austin:Well look who is back in the house.What you see is what you get and hell yeah you are seeing Stone Cold Steve Austin right now.You see i agree with Shawn on that matter and I don't really... I truly don't have a lot of friends, and when you get into pro wrestling,you don't make a whole lot of friends,because it's the nature of the business.You get booed by these people,so what you just have to get used to it and thats the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so.Well i was missing you guys,in fact i was missing all of you.Short people, tall people, people with glasses,the bottom line is Stone Cold has come back to whip all your asses.You see the thing is i wanted to help this kid get here and after what i have seen from him i really think that he has got a great future ahead of him and i wish him luck with that and thats what wrestling is about.You see,you can teach a student a lesson for a day but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity,he will continue the learning process as long as he lives.Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will.And you my friend have a mountain to climb Killa and......

But Suddenly as Stone Cold is about to teach Killa a lesson he is interrupted by this man

Santino Marella's theme song is played on the P.A System as everyone is shocked to see Santino come out with his girlfriend Maria as Killa,Stone Cold and HBK look on with no clue what so ever as Santino says hello to everybody on his way to the ramp.He sees the gentleman in the ring and tells Maria to move back with him as Maria stops him and takes him to the ring as Santino is stunned to see 3 people in the ring with anger clearly seen in their eyes as he takes the mic and starts to speak.

[The Italian Stallion] Santino Marella:Ohh my little god,is this for real or this is a dream.I am seeing........"Cold Stone Steve Austin" in front of my very eyes.(Stone Cold looks angry) Wait did i said something wrong sir,can you pinch me.I still can't believe that it is you.Pinch me Pinch me.Aye don't be anger at me,you are scaring me now.(The fans start to laugh) Aye people you are not helping me like this way.Hey, what’s wrong with you all tonight? Oh I know what it is, you all just finished watching the Condemmed for the 10th time.Stone Cold,the fact of the matter is, when it comes to your acting,we are all the Condemmed.To the Condemmed director Scott Viper Did you at any point ever wish that the prop guns were real, so you could blow your own brains out.It is ninety minutes of my life i can not get back.Aye Stone Cold,don't be anger at me,i was.......joking.Well after this movie there are much chances of Stone Cold winning an Oscar.(Stone Cold gets frustrated as he comes up to Santino and holds his shirt) Aye don't do that,you are making me anger now.Leave my shirt right now or you will not be in a good position.I will open a can of the ass whip and spray it over your big fat head if you don't leave me now.I am anger now (Stone Cold leaves him)I will beat you like a rented mule,or a mule for purchase,bottom lines is, if there’s livestock involved I will beat you like it.Those are the real bottom lines,because Santino Marella say it be so.Look at them Maria, they are all fantasizing about you right now,even Cole is erecting a monument in his trousers, it is a small monument,but a monument none the less.Now because this is getting bad i want you to leave right now.WWE Divas should not be coming in the ring,they should be at home looking pretty,making pasta, making babies.

Maria leaves the ring with anger clearly seen on her face as she starts to walk the ramp back to her locker room but there was one more guy left in the back who had to come out and this was the right time.Suddenly this theme hits the P.A system as Maria watches on.

Awesomeeeee,as soon as the crowd hears this word,everyone is on their feets to get ready to boo the awesome one none other then the Miz.He looks at Maria with an evil smile on his face as Maria runs away from the other side as Santino gets angry and waits for the Miz to come in the ring.The trio however are having no clue what so ever about the situation as walks on the ramp with and with in no time he gets in the ring,takes a mic from the announcer and starts to speak.

[I am Awesome] The Miz: Really Santino,you think you are funny.I am done with your stupid jokes which have no meaning what so ever.You guys don't deserve to stand in the same ring as me.I can beat anyone and everyone standing in this ring right now and thats the bottom like cause i am the Miz and i am Awesome.Thats how it is done you parasites,you get what i am saying to you.Now get out of my ring or you will pay a heavy price for standing here.

Suddenly Dr. Killa takes the mic from Stone Cold and starts to speak as the Miz looks on with a cocky smile on his face.

[The Future] Dr. Killa:Is that supossed to scare us Miz.Do you really think we will leave the ring if you tell us to leave.Well you will be sad to hear this but we are not going to leave and if you have any problem then do something about it.Well wait your are alone,and you know what even Santino is not afraid of you.Thats how people see you Miz and even a jobber like santino can show you the door.Now anyways you have come out here with your big mouth so lets do something about this.How about the three of us come there at your face and give you a treatment of a lifetime.Well they don't call me doctor for anything,or wait i have got a better idea,why not santino come here and join us and enjoy beating you with us.Well every dog has his day Santino and today is your lucky day my friend so what do you say Santino ?

Santino looks at the crowd as if he is asking whether he should join them and the crowd starts to cheer Santino up as they start chanting his name and Santino gets fired up and accepts the offer and in a moment Miz starts to walk backwards and tries to give a fake smile as Stone Cold looks serious as anything and suddenly The Miz starts to save his ass by running but unluckily HBK catches him and throws him towards Killa as he gives him a knockout punch but miz is still not on the ground as everyone is shocked to see him still standing on his feet but suddenly Santino gets ready for the "Cobra" as the fans start to cheer him on and he hits it but the Miz is still standing tall and as he is about to turn Stone Cold gets ready for the Stunner and he hits him in the mid section and gives him a wicked stunner as The Miz is knocked out cold on the mat and Stone Cold starts to show his Middle finger to him.Santino jumps with happiness clearly seen in his eyes as Stone Cold looks at him and "Bang". He hits the stunner on Santino as HBK and Killa look at him with a smile on their face as Stone Cold looks behind but Suddenly when he looks back "Bang" Sweet Chin Music by HBK as the fans are in a state of shock as they see HBK and Killa walk out of the ring with a cocky smile on their face as Stone Cold looks on with anger clearly seen in his eyes as Killa shows him the middle finger and starts to laugh as the camera fades away ........

----END OF RP----
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:28 am

Great RP DV. Can we get the results. Hope i win. But know i ain't :l
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:25 pm

I got to say, I am really Impressed by both. While I was reading your RPs... All I was thinking is weather I can RP better Than this, and to tell you the truth I still don't have an answer to that, You both have outdone yourselves. AW... I realy didn't expect such an improvement.. you wrote 4000 words.. Your RP WAS 4000 WORDS while DV's RP was 4600 WORDS. But anyways... the amount of words don't matter, It was a really close and good battle. I had to take DJ's opinion too, and he too had the same winner as I did, and that is.. DashingViper

Aw.. it was truely a great and close battle. so don't be sad on losing, Coz you have gained My espect for sure.

WINNER : DASHINGVIPER
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:30 pm

**** **** *****! I lost two freakin' RP battles Sad How was his better?
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:44 pm

ok AW. Im gonna do this not as an act of meanness, but a way to help you to improve... your RP was average. Tbh, A lot of your RP was just people walking out on the stage, like the part where the contenders were being made. Second, the part where Sheamus sang "Like a boss by Lonely Island" made absolutley no sense lol, I mean I know he was trying to rap but in real life, I really doubt that would happen and I know RPs can be the way you want them to be, but that just added on words and was pointless in my opinion. I think you could have made Sheamus try to rap and fail, because that is probably what he would have done in real life. Third, you had a few spelling mistakes. Believe it or not, but spelling does make a difference. Eminem, Pointless btw. Lastly, read DV's, so that next time you do a long ass RP, make sure it is like his, lots of coding, with perfect spelling, more talking than there is intros and video alright?

Good Luck Brah, hope it helped.
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Ok, G. I want my rematch on DV and FTV!! And I know DV wanted to post his RP after mine. NO SENSE! I COULD WATCH HIS PROMO AND MAKE MY LONGER AND MAKE THEM SPEAK!?
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Awesomeness wrote:
Ok, G. I want my rematch on DV and FTV!! And I know DV wanted to post his RP after mine. NO SENSE! I COULD WATCH HIS PROMO AND MAKE MY LONGER AND MAKE THEM SPEAK!?

Youll get your rematches eventually, just keep improving Smile
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Awesomeness wrote:
I won't be facing you SOON, i AM VERY BUSY LATELY.. Even if im free I first got to face sparky then... will fce some other ppl then U... After sparky I wanna face RYAN.. Very Happy Very Happy then, Paul Or BD if they can, then You
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:04 am

congratzz dv

u won and aw i liked ur rp too
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:36 am

Better luck next time AW guitar
And one more suggestion,if you think i was waiting for you to post first then its your mistake,you should have never posted first so not my fault,nyways i have a song for you man.Hope it makes you feel good.

Sing a sad song for AW
In a lonely place
It’s been so long,since I found this place
What we don’t see,well it can’t be real
What we don’t touch we cannot feel

Where we’re living in this part of the world
The sun is coming up and it’s going down
But it’s all just the same at the end of the day
Whether you post your RP first or post your RP last
Nobody says it’s wrong,so we don’t ask why
Cause it’s all just the same at the end of the day

I know I would help you if I can
If your honest and you say that you are not better then me
Don’t throw it all away,don't give up

I hope you do well in your next RP Battle and maybe we will face each other sooner or later till then just do your best and f*ck the rest Cool
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:02 am

Dashing Viper wrote:
Better luck next time AW guitar
And one more suggestion,if you think i was waiting for you to post first then its your mistake,you should have never posted first so not my fault,nyways i have a song for you man.Hope it makes you feel good.

Sing a sad song for AW
In a lonely place
It’s been so long,since I found this place
What we don’t see,well it can’t be real
What we don’t touch we cannot feel

Where we’re living in this part of the world
The sun is coming up and it’s going down
But it’s all just the same at the end of the day
Whether you post your RP first or post your RP last
Nobody says it’s wrong,so we don’t ask why

I know I would help you if I can
If your honest and you say that you are not better then me
Don’t throw it all away,don't give up

I hope you do well in your next RP Battle and maybe we will face each other sooner or later till then just do your best and f*ck the rest Cool

I know ya ain't better than me. I want you to be honest and say that you were lucky. FTV is better than me, I know. But i learned my mistakes in this RP battle, And next time you are served! But be like this kid, DV!

Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:18 am

Awesomeness wrote:

I know ya ain't better than me. I want you to be honest and say that you were lucky. FTV is better than me, I know. But i learned my mistakes in this RP battle, And next time you are served! But be like this kid, DV!

Really,thats why i just beat you with a normal RP and yes you should learn from your mistakes and about next time,we will see if i get to face you first Wink
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:19 am

This was training. The one who win out next RP battle is the king of RP'ing!
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:42 am

Awesomeness wrote:

King Neutral Ahem.
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:07 am

"The Light" Dylan James wrote:
Awesomeness wrote:

King Neutral Ahem.

Sorry, sorry. I mean the LEGEND OF RP'ING Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Awesomeness wrote:
"The Light" Dylan James wrote:
Awesomeness wrote:

King Neutral Ahem.

Sorry, sorry. I mean the LEGEND OF RP'ING Very Happy

Neutral
Back to top Go down
GreenSpark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:45 pm

RP TOURNY!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:05 am

i want an rp battle with a begginer just lyk me
Back to top Go down
TNAFAN

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:48 am

wow. My bro is getting owned :l NEXUS i can face u Smile Im a begginer-..........
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:51 am

lol.....u can if you are not AW.lol
Back to top Go down
TNAFAN

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:54 am

lol screw aw, i want to make my own rp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:58 am

ok..thn we got to have match on a show.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle [AW VS DV]   RP Battle [AW VS DV] Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Battle [AW VS DV]
Page 1 of 1