InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]

Go down 
+5
xXALIXx
TNAFAN
Dylan James
Dashing Viper
feartheviper
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] Empty
PostSubject: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Prince Of Darkness VS Dylan James

Scenes: Maximum 3 scenes. Scenes are locations were it isn't necessary to rp in the ring,you can rp backstage,in the locker room,in a hotel room,on the beach,in the gym,in the bar,you get my point,etc..This rp battle has nothing to do related to the league,it's just a battle to see who is the better roleplayer.You can talk to other superstars by taking permission from other members,i don't mean beating the hell out of them,just talking.In an efed rp,you can talk what you have done in IIWF and all of your accomplishments here and from the wwe or tna.Yeah that's right,you can talk about what you've done in the wwe or tna or CAW. Your RP doesnt have to be long, Just make interesting

(this info courtesy Paul, lol) U have a deadline of 4 and a half days

BEST OF LUCK

Request: No one Please post anything before PoD and DJ are done with their promos and results are declared

Judges: Ryan/Paul
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:40 pm

About Randy Orton

Orton was born on April 1, 1980, in Knoxville, Tennessee.Son to Elaine and "Cowboy" Bob Orton,he has two younger siblings—Becky and Nathan. Knowing from experience the hardships of life as a professional wrestler, Orton's parents tried to convince him to stay away from the business, and his father warned him that life in the ring meant a life on the road, away from family.But Randy on the other hand wanted to make a name for himself in the industry and started his journey.

Orton made his wrestling debut in 2000 at the Mid-Missouri Wrestling Association-Southern Illinois Conference Wrestling (MMWA-SICW) in St. Louis, Missouri, an offshoot of the historic St. Louis Wrestling Club headed by Sam Muchnick.In 2001, Orton signed a deal with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and was sent to its developmental territory, Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW) in Louisville, Kentucky, where he continued his training.Orton's first televised WWE match was against Hardcore Holly on SmackDown! on April 25, 2002.Orton became a fan favorite and was placed in a series of matches with Holly.Orton was then drafted to Raw and within weeks of his debut on the Raw brand, Orton suffered a shoulder injury,leaving him sidelined for months.After his injury healed, Orton joined the Evolution stable, which consisted of Ric Flair, Triple H, and relative newcomer, Dave Batista.

Afterward, Orton proclaimed himself "The Legend Killer", a young upstart who was so talented that he touted himself as the future of professional wrestling. He embarked on numerous storyline feuds with "legendary" wrestlers and gained infamy for his blatant disrespect of many older, well-respected names in wrestling history.During this time, Orton began using the move that would become his signature finisher, the RKO, a jumping cutter named after his initials.Orton soon defeated Rob Van Dam for the WWE Intercontinental Championship at Armageddon on December 14, 2003.In July, at Vengeance, Edge defeated Orton to win the Intercontinental Championship, ending Orton's seven month title reign.After losing the Intercontinental Championship, Orton became the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship on July 26.At SummerSlam, Orton defeated Chris Benoit for the championship. Orton became the youngest person ever to hold the title in WWE history at the age of 24.

The following night, Evolution threw Orton a mock celebration, only to reveal that they were not pleased with his new victory. While Batista had Orton propped on his shoulders in elation, Triple H gave him a pleased thumbs up and then abruptly changed it to a thumbs-down, which was followed by Batista's dropping Orton to the mat.Orton's break-up with Evolution began a new storyline for him as a crowd favorite when he continued to feud with his former stablemates.A month later, Orton lost his championship at Unforgiven to Triple H.Orton was granted another chance at the championship in January 2005, but lost a six-man championship Elimination Chamber match to Triple H at New Year's Revolution.On the January 10 episode of Raw, Orton defeated Batista to earn a match against Triple H at the Royal Rumble for the World Heavyweight title.At the Royal Rumble, Triple H defeated Orton to retain the World title.But what was going to happen after this was going to change Orton's life forever and cement his place as a living legend in the business.

Five Years Ago

February 28,2005

Finally the moment had arrived and in a few moments Orton was going to face the biggest test of his life.Orton began an on-screen relationship with Stacy Keibler and after a successful feud with Christian,he had some big plans for going after the World Heavyweight title for one more time.But as they say every man has his own destiny but the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him and Orton's was no different.A few seconds before he is going to address his fans,Stacy comes into his locker room as he looks at her with a smile on his face as they leave the locker room and get ready to go to the ring and address the fans in attendance

Burn in my Light hits the arena and the crowd gives a standing ovation as they see Randy Orton accompanied by Stacy Keibler as the couple walks the ramp.The crowd welcomes them with huge cheers and finally they climb the steel steps as Stacey gets into the ring with her signature pose as the fans go wild for a moment as she finally gets into the ring.Orton gets ready with a mic in his hand and waits for the fans to settle down and then finally when everything is back to normal he keeps the mic close to his mouth and starts to speak.

The Legend Killer-Randy Orton

Greatness has entered the ring.Thank you very much you may bow at will.Now last week Christian learned an important lesson that nothing and i mean nothing can stop Randy Orton.In this business it is about making an impact and thats what i did.I am the The youngest World Heavyweight Champion in history and that makes a clear statement,that i am here to stay.Now Triple H,you may have defeated me in more then one occasion but deep inside your heart you know that without Batista and Ric Flair,you don't stand a chance against me.Ric Flair, you can tell all these people that I’m full of it for calling myself the Legend Killer.Well, I think you’re full of it for coming out here every Monday and telling the whole world that Triple H is the best wrestler in the world today. I know it’s not true, I’m pretty sure all these people know it’s not true and Ric Flair, I know that deep down inside your heart, you know it’s not true either which is why it’s so tragic to see what you’ve become. This generation is gonna remember Ric Flair for kissing Triple H’s ass.Ric Flair, you put me in this position. You named me the Legend Killer and if i get a chance someday,i will be more then happy to kill your legacy.I entered this ring Randy Orton, Legend Killer. When all is said and done, I will leave as Randy Orton, Legend.I pride myself on being a Legend Killer.It’s time to rectify the cowardness that has never been displayed in the history of the WWE.Today when i look at myself away from evolution i feel happy,why cause i can take my own decisions and i don't have to listen to anybody.I am in the best shape of my life.Not only am I better looking….I’m just plain better.There’s no stopping Randy Orton.No one beats The Legend Killer…Thats why I’m the greatest in this business.And if anybody......

The Moment that was going to change Orton's Life was going to happen in a few moments and this was the start of a new Era,something that Orton had never expected and completely unknown to him.We see Hall of Famer the "Superstar" Billy Graham walking the ramp as Orton looks at Stacey as if he is asking who called him here.Billy gets into the ring with a strange smile on his face looking at the couple.He gets a mic from the announcer and starts to speak.

"Superstar" Billy Graham

Randy,randy randy,what are you talking about son.Actually i was looking around for you and i saw you come out here with your,you know what.You see Randy,i know you want to be WHC again,everyone wants to be champion but i think that you should do something else,something that will give you happiness,something which will be remembered for a long long time..To go where no wrestler has ever gone before.You must be thinking what is that something,what am i talking about.There are somethings which are bigger then Titles Randy.Its respect and that is something no Title will ever give you.If this is your destiny and if this is your time,then i have something to say to you Randy.

This one sentence was going to change his carrier for ever.A young boy who dreamed big,who wanted to be at the top one day and this was his destiny and it had some other plans for him

"Face The Undertaker"
Face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania !!!

The Fans cheer as loud as they can and Randy looks confused as Stacey tries to tell Randy to not listen to Billy.The Fans start to chant Randy's name and RKO chants can be heard from the back too as Billy starts to speak again.

Come on Randy,these people want to see you face Taker.Just look at them if not me.Look at your fans who want to see you go ahead.Randy,if you want respect,then facing taker and defeating Taker will be the biggest way of getting some.Just think about it Randy,if you beat him,you will do something that nobody has ever done.You will be remembered for years to come and nobody will be able to take that honor from you.Its such things that make a wrestler and if not defeating him Randy,i can surely say one thing to you.It won't be easy for him to bring you down even if he is undefeated at that very ring.Or else you just disappoint your well wishers and act like a coward and back off from this challenge like a loser.So whats it gonna be Randy ?

The Legend Killer-Randy Orton

You know what Billy,i like what you said to me right now and maybe its my destiny to beat The Undertaker at Wrestlemania and if you want to see this then its on,I accept your challenge.My accomplishments are endless and this.....(smiles) will just be the icing on the cake.Get a look at greatness Billy cause this is the face who is gonna end Taker's undefeated Wrestlemania Streak.I will set myself apart from all other superstars by ending The Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania.The only true phenom…..is me and Taker,if you are listening to this right now, i am coming for you and you will just find out why they call me "The Legend Killer" when i end you streak at Wrestlemania.

Throughout March 2005, Orton taunted The Undertaker, claiming he was unafraid of him. On the March 21 episode of Raw, Orton turned into a villain after he delivered an RKO to his unsuspecting on-screen girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, knocking her unconscious.During Orton's promos, he would immediately run for cover when signs of The Undertaker's appearance were near (lightning, darkness, or smoke) When legendary wrestler Jake Roberts advised Orton not to underestimate The Undertaker, Orton performed an RKO on Roberts as well.In the weeks leading up to WrestleMania, Orton became more defiant and unafraid of The Undertaker, taunting and assaulting him in the ring following distractions from his father, "Cowboy" Bob Orton. At WrestleMania 21, however, the heavily hyped match was unsuccessful for Orton, as he lost despite his father's interference.The following night on Raw, Orton faced Batista, who had become World Heavyweight Champion. Orton stated on-screen that his match with The Undertaker had aggravated a shoulder injury.But it was not the end of the story as Orton made his return and how ?Orton appeared on Raw and claimed that he was ineligible for the WWE Draft Lottery due to his injury. He was informed by WWE Chairman Vince McMahon that he was indeed a candidate for the draft, leaving a possibility of a return to SmackDown and continue his feud with The Undertaker

Orton returned to WWE programming for the SmackDown! brand on June 16, announcing that he was the second pick in the 2005 draft lottery.He rekindled his feud with The Undertaker, defeating him at SummerSlam following a distraction from his father.Two months later, Orton and his father Bob Orton defeated The Undertaker in a Handicap Casket match.The following month, Orton was a participant in the annual elimination match of Team SmackDown against Team Raw at Survivor Series.Orton was the last remaining wrestler in the match, as he pinned Shawn Michaels to get the victory for Team SmackDown.At the event, The Undertaker, who had been absent since Orton had apparently killed him on an episode of SmackDown,returned by emerging from a flaming casket.The feud was finally settled with a Hell in a Cell match at Armageddon, where The Undertaker offered to retire if he lost.The Undertaker, however, beat both Ortons in a Hell in a Cell match, ending their nine-month-long feud.

But as they say what goes around comes around and today everything has changed.Today the Randy Orton who used to Kill legends has turned into a Viper.Taker is a living legend himself but he is no longer that scary as he was before and when we put up these points there is a possibility that these two future hall of famers and probably the greatest wrestlers that the WWE have right now may feud one more time in the future so what happens when these two epic wrestlers meet one more time so here we go.....

------Scene 2------

The Scene starts as we see Undertaker having a match with "Dashing" Cody Rhodes as the match goes on for a while.Taker finds a way to get into the lead as he tries to go for his finisher and hits the tombstone on Rhodes and picks up the victory.As he is about to celebrate Justin Roberts gets a message by a referee about a certain announcement as he starts to speak loudly as Taker looks confused.

:::Justin Roberts:::

The Following is the 1Oth Annual Draft Lottery.In this any superstar from either Raw or Smackdown can be traded to the opposite brand they exist on.So without wasting any time let me introduce the General Manager of Smackdown Teddy Long.

RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] WWEDraft

We see Teddy Long coming out as the fans get excited to know as to who will be the first pick of the 2011 Draft Lottery.Teddy comes out and stands on the ramp with a strange smile on his face as he looks towards the Undertaker and starts to speak.

Teddy Long

Well Taker,congrats on your victory out there player.But i did not came here to congratulate you but i came out here to inform you and to the whole WWE Universe and most importantly to the fans out here in attendance.Tonight is the 10th Annual Draft Lottery and what i am going to do is,introduce you to someone who is the first pick of Tonight's Draft and Taker you know him very well player and it will be an honor to see this guy wrestle on Friday Night Smackdown.So Ladies and Gentleman without any further ado let me introduce you to this man.Come out Player.

Voices by Rev Theory hits the P.A System as the fans are shocked to see Randy Orton come out and within no time all the memories of their previous feud come down the memory lane as Taker is more then shocked to see Orton coming in the ring as the Viper wastes no time and gets into the Ring.He does his Signature Taunt on the turnbuckle as he keeps his eyes on Taker as he stares at Randy with a serious look on his face as Randy gets down and takes a mic from the announcer and starts to speak

The Viper-Randy Orton

Look what we have here,the Phenom himself "The Undertaker".Well,its funny that after so many years,after our more then epic feud we are still in this business and a lot of things have changed since then.New Champions,New superstars and New talents but still one thing did not changed and that is our love for this business.Since the day you defeated me in that Hell in Cell Match,i have been always thinking that why did i ever challenge you for a match at Wrestlemania but then another part of my voice says that after that night i became stronger and now i am at my strongest.I evolved from a cocky little bitch to a Viper and you on the other hand went at your lowest.First losing to your brother and then being sidelined for months.You have seen it all in the past few months and now maybe you are back but i still don't think that you are that man anymore.The Taker that i knew was a man of his word,a person who makes an impact and dominates others but now you are the one who is being dominated.Well as i see myself a few years ago when i was facing you,i was just a wannabe loser but now losing is not an option for me.May it be you or anyone else in the locker Room.This man right here will be the champion soon and when that happens the Age of Orton will began on Smackdown....

But then there was one guy in the back who wanted to make a name for himself and his time had come to step into the big league,there were no second chance,no mistakes this time,the only aim was to show everyone just why he was called the "Chosen One".Suddenly Randy Orton gets interrupted by the "Chosen One" himself Drew Mcintyre.

Drew Mcintyre comes out as the arena is filled with boos.He walks out with a wicked smile on his face as he looks at the arena closely,trying to find people who are disrespecting him.He starts laughing as he sees Teddy Long and with in no time he gets serious as he sees Orton and Taker in the ring.He climbs the steel steps and gets into the ring and asks for a Mic from the announcer and waits for the crowd to settle down and just when everything seems to be normal,he starts to speak

Drew Mcintyre-(2011 Royal Rumble Winner)

Woah.....So you are the guy who has been drafted to Smackdown.You see i won the 2011 Royal Rumble and with it i have a guaranteed Title shot at the grandest stage of them all,Wrestlemania.I have been quiet for a long time and many of you stupid people hate me like anything but then the chairman himself told me that i am a Future WHC and you better believe it cause he is right.Sooner or Later it will happen,the question is when ? It does not matter what i have to do to be a Champion.,i will do it and now "The Chosen One" has chosen his time.Thats right,at Wrestlemania,i will walk out of Atlanta as your New WHC and that time there will be no old memories,there will be no Streaks,the only thing that will be above everything will be me celebrating my first ever Major Championship.This is my time,this is Drew Mcintyre's time and there is nothing that you people can do about it.Since the day i came here,i waited,i waited for a chance,a chance to do something that was a dream to me ever since i was a little kid.And when its this close,i don't want to lose this opportunity.This is why i came to the WWE,to make a name for myself and this is the time when you all will see the "Chosen One" living his dream and you all will witness this with your god gifted eyes.It does not matter if you want it or not,all that matters is me performing at that Ring on that given night and if i am able to give my best,i can assure you that my dream will be a reality and i will be.......

But then how can a feud be complete without the Rated R Superstar Edge.The man who holds the gold,a man who is in a mission to prove the whole world just why he is one of the greatest wrestlers in WWE History and maybe in the whole wrestling fraternity

Metalingus by Alter Bridge hits the P.A System as the fans realize that the Rated R Superstar Edge,the Current WHC,none other then Edge is coming out to the ring.Suddenly we see Edge behind a Wall of Fire as he smiles for one time and then starts to walk the Ramp.We can see him walking with the WHC on his left shoulder as the crowd starts to cheer him and with in no time he climbs the steel steps and goes into the ring.He takes the Mic from Drew Mcintyre as he looks at him with an angry look on his face.Edge waits for a while as the fans cheer for a long time as Edge signals them to calm down and starts to speak.

EDGE-(Current World Heavyweight Champion)

Look what we have here people.A Deadman,a Viper and a Scottish fag who thinks he can talk.Well you come out here and say that you are the "Chosen One".Well i understand that Vince McMahon himself told you that you will be a future WHC,maybe you will someday but not now.I have no idea how the hell did you won the Royal Rumble but i am damn sure you cannot beat even the Divas out here.The same question,how on earth did you get a chance to be in this company.Well i understand why that is because you have a 3 foot long nose,you turn it side ways and stick it straight up Vince's ass.You think you have any chance of beating me at WM,if i was you i would have told myself why on earth am i facing a Man like Edge.You see i know i can beat you and all of these people know that i can beat you.You coming out and announcing this that you are going to walk out of Atlanta as the WHC makes no sense.And then we have the Undertaker,you see Randy,for the first time you said something smart.You are getting old and i have to say this Taker that,you are not that man anymore.I won the Title because i deserve to be Champion and holding this Title means i am the most important person on Smackdown.I don't blame you guys cheering me each and every night i come out here but let's get something straight right on the matter.What you're seeing now is the real Edge. It's true for a while that i was being what you might call fan-friendly, but I was never exactly a shrinking violet.If the fans want to love me, I can't blame them for that and those who hate me,in their heart of hearts they are still pulling for the Rated R Superstar, whether they'll admit it or not.I have never been so serious in my whole life and at Wrestlemania,whether anyone likes it or not,i will walk out Still World Heavyweight Champion whether i face Drew Mcintyre or anybody for that matter.

But when you put up a challenge,it does not go well with some people and Drew was one of them.He wanted to be at the top and this was his time and time to step up and face his biggest challenge which will take his carrier to the next level.Suddenly the "Chosen One" Drew Mcintyre interrupts Edge and starts to speak.

Drew Mcintyre(2011 Royal Rumble Winner)

I have heard enough,somebody bring a glass of water for me.This guy here things that he is going to retain his title.Well Teddy you better give me a match against this guy tonight and i would like to show to the whole WWE Universe how weak is your Current WHC.Do you have any idea who are you talking to,i am the 2011 Royal Rumble Winner.Do you want to know what that means.I can challenge you at Wrestlemania and shut your mouth for good or i can go to Raw and stay away from this stupid brand named Smackdown.But i will not do that,you know why cause i have decided something and that is.............I am going to face you at Wrestlemania.And after i beat you,you will be nothing more then a loser.

Suddenly the Fans start to cheer Mcintyre for no reason,mainly because he acted like a man and decided to face him as Edge gets frustrated and starts to speak swiftly

EDGE-(Current World Heavyweight Champion)

Oh Really,you are going to face me.Well Mr Mcintyre,you just made the biggest mistake of your more or less pathetic carrier.I love it when someone insults me.That means I don’t have to be nice anymore.I won’t insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.Do you really think that you can beat me,well lot of people in the past have also said that but they all failed.You know why,cause i am that damn good.So now I will tell you what i am going to do,I am going to knock your teeth so far down your throat you will have to chew your own ass out for pissing me off.When you look across the ring at me, and you look into my eyes, you are not immortal, you are not the chosen one,you are just like everybody else.You are an obstacle, and I will run you over with a Spear.That is not a threat,that is not a warning, that is just a fact cause i am the Rated R Superstar and i am that damn better then you.I am in a real good place right now.Two thousand and Ten was a topsy-turvy rollercoaster ride,a lot of it was my own fault.And here's 2011 and i am at the best shape of my life,I have a WHC title to show you,i have these fans cheering me on,I have everything right now that a wreslter dreams that he would have someday.I'm a legend in this sport.If you don't believe me, ask me.Wait what did i just said right now,i mean ask the two gentleman standing to your left and they will tell you the same.When I am good,i am good.When I am bad,I am better.Well you want to face me tonight,i am a man enough and if i want i can face you but then it will not be good for you cause you will not be able to compete against me cause after that you will no longer be in this business.Forget Wrestlemania,i can kick your ass right here,right now.

But then Drew was not the only one who was going to be a part of that match.Just when everything was going good with Edge and Mcintyre,Teddy interrupts them and gives them a news that would change the whole scene.

Teddy Long

Well it looks like we have a match out here.Drew,you can go for Edge's Title at Wrestlemania but not now. Well, let me tell you something Player.Don't get me wrong but you are not the only one who will be in that match player.You see SmackDown is the land of opportunity.You can't go far wrong, with Theodore Long.So as Wrestlemania is in the corner,lets make this match a little more exciting.So give me a holla, holla, holla.Now you hold just a minute,let me go towards the newest Member of the Smackdown Family.So Randy Orton, Next Week you will be going one-on-one with.......The Undertaker.And the winner of that match will go and join Edge and Mcintyre at the grandest stage of them all,Wrestlemania !!!.You see Edge successfully defended his Title in the Elimination Chamber and as we all know that we are just 1 and a half month away from WM,so what i will like to see is things getting cracking up.So on this note,get ready for WM cause Smackdown is going to take it to the next level and you all will witness it with me.So have a nice day.......

To be continued......

Last edited by Dashing Viper on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:28 pm

*The scene opens up with a camera man walking around on the streets of an unknown area in the darkness. You can hear the wind blow against the camera and the deaf sound of his surroundings. The camera continues panning around until it sees a man with short brown hair and a T-shirt and jeans on as the camera approaches him. He continues walking; he walks in a chill way, just looks straight ahead as he turns the corner, followed by the camera man. All of a sudden, you see a big arena with lights coming out of it and you can hear noise coming from it. The man turns around finally, after being paranoid about hearing footsteps, and he reveals himself to be Dylan James. James chuckles and then stops about a football field length away from the arena and begin to speak*

Dylan James: So Now I got the camera following me around on the streets? Ah whatever, like it matters, it just shows that everyone is looking for me and to see what I can prove to the world. Ever think of walking somewhere instead of being lazy and driving? Well if you haven’t then you are not Divine. You see, I am the Divine One, I am what this show needs to continue going and if you haven’t realized that yet, you need to wake up and look at the true talent in WWE; Dylan James. As I start walking into this arena, your all probably wondering, “What are you going to do James? How are you gonna make your impact tonight?”. Well that answer isn’t too far away you see. Things have been going on and thoughts have already been exchanging and I have already got the respect I deserve. Oh you want a clue do ya now? *He makes an X with his fingers* good enough? Now get out of my face and let me enjoy my last few minutes of walking by myself.

*He continues walking down the street, leaving the camera man behind as the scene fades to black with the cold wind brushing up against the camera once again*

Scene 2

*The scene opens up with the camera panning the crowd and the crowd is all in anticipation to see who will come out next, they’ve seen so many throughout the night but they all get to their feet when a special video appears on the titantron.*

*No one is really sure who this is since they have never heard the song before, but they realize who it is when Dylan James appears on the stage. The crowd gives off a pretty nice pop but gives a mixed reaction as Dylan James makes his way to the ring. He ignores all the fans on his way down the ramp and just smiles cockily with his sunglasses on and his street clothes. He gets to the ring and gets a Mic and then begins to talk when the crowd silences*

Dylan James: You guys act like you haven’t seen this all night? Tons of new superstars have been coming out here all night but the thing is, none of them are as Divine as me, and none of them have gotten so much respect in such little time. What do you guys all see when you look at me? I see a divine young man when I look at myself in the mirror and that is probably what you guys in the arena think, you’re all thinking and you all know you’re looking at the most dashing and divine superstar here. See, I came up from nothing, now I’m living my dreams. I’ve been at the bottom, I’ve been at the top, and unlike you people and the rest of the rookies in the back, I deserve to be here. Headed straight to the top, Look how I ride for the block, Look how I rep for the hood, I get nothing but love now, when I come through the hood, getting this fortune and fame that no one else can see to get in this little time but that is just what makes me so much different than everyone else. How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever, that’s just how I'm designed, That's just how I was built. See the look in my eyes? You take all of this from me, and I'm still gonna survive when you get your truth from me. Till the day that I die, I wave hi to the haters, They’re Mad that I finally done made it take a look and you can tell that I'm destined for greatness. Isn’t it obvious? I'm a soldier, a rider, a ghetto survivor and especially, all the above. *he chuckles for a moment* It’s funny because when I first came out here, I got a pretty nice pop and now I’m getting booed by most of you. What? Not a fan of being Divine? You should try it sometime. It's harder to love me but ya'll don't understand, Ya'll quickly to judge me but how about you put your foot in my Nikes, Picture you livin' my life, Picture you stuck in a cell, Picture you wasting your life, oh wait I forgot, you already are. The thing is, none of you will ever be as good as the Divine one and no one in the locker room will be able to step up in this little rookie battle royal tonight because I will be the only one walking away victorious! Damge Inc; get ready for a Divine awakening by yours truly, Dylan James…

*He drops the Mic as the crowd boos and his theme hits again and he walks back up the ramp and backstage as the scene fades to black.*

Scene 3

*The scene opens up in an unfamiliar hotel. The camera pans around the room, looking for a glimpse of life. The camera moves around more and sees a man with a hoodie up and a mask on. He nods at the camera as all of a sudden he takes down the hoodie revealing his dark, black hair. He sighs and then takes off the mask revealing his face. This man looks totally reinvented and some people have gotten who he was but some were still confused so he begins to speak In only a way he knows how.*

Mystery Man: There is not enough darkness in the entire world to put out the light of even one small candle.

*He smiles and looks into the camera and hopefully, most people know who he is by now.*

Dylan James: If you haven’t figured out who I am yet you are either very dull or you have a very bad television. I am Dylan James, New, Cool, and even more transformed. Yea, it’s a new look. I shaved the beard and took the hair dye out of my hair because with new opportunities, comes new looks. You see, I go by many “Life Lessons”, most of them involving light. One of them being “When you have come to the edge of all light that you know and are about to drop off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing One of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly”. That quote right there, just proves how dominant Light really is. if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning. Without a Light to lead the way, there is no darkness. You see, down the path of the light you find many obstacles, whether those obstacles are good or not does not matter but one of the bad obstacles I have come to find is darkness. Darkness such as Randy Orton, John Cena, or Jeff Hardy. Randy Orton may not be a dark person but he is holding the thing that will make me a legend in this business, the second World Championship. Right now in this room, I am so close to my hometown and this match means a lot, not as much as my last few matches but it definitely is a once in a lifetime chance really. I mean, when does anyone get a chance to compete for two world championships? I worked my way up, through 4 other men in a tournament to face Randy Orton, on the way I made new friends and enemies and even turned some friends to enemies. It’s been a long road to get here and on the way I won my most prized possession, The WWE World Championship.

*DJ stands up and walks over to the window and looks out, seeing the city of New York, New York when he begins to talk*

Dylan James: You know what’s ironic? The name of this city has two New York’s in it, the name of the city and state. WWE is about to have a double champion. I find that quite ironic but that’s just me. You know, I’ve went through a hell of a lot to get where I am at this moment, even when I was a rookie, I was considered a pro. To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. You guys have found out already I can ramble on about the light forever, I’ve worked with my good friend called The Light my whole life now, and it got me this far. That is just another reason to all the Light haters out there that light is the way to go. Now the darkness may shine the stars but the light rises through the dark and soars high past it. Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly To be fearful of the night. Now, Orton might go out there and lie to you people but I mean, who doesn’t lie? Lies make it better, Lies are forever, Lies to go home to, Lies to wake up to, Lies from the altar, Lies make you falter, Lies keep your mouth fed, Lies till your death bed!

OCC: Hers the thing, I lose, I leave. I know for a fact that POD copied half of his RP....
Back to top Go down
TNAFAN

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:13 am

A winner please?
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:35 am

pod shud be the winner he worked very hard on dis his rp is better than djs
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:42 am

I agree. And we all know DJ said the leave thing, because he wanted to win.
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:13 am

Price Of Darkness has been disqualified for stealing/copying information about Randy Orton from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_orton

This won't be tolerated Evil or Very Mad since it's not his work at first so sorry DV.

The Winner Of This RP Battle Is
"Divine" Dylan James
CONGRATULATIONS clap

Last edited by xXPaulXx on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:16 am

Congrats DJ !!!! clap
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:20 am

hey now to BRM and Awesomeness, i could really care less what you too think because you are young and immature creatures. I bet my life that neither one of you two read BOTH of the RPs the whole way, because in RPing, it doesnt matter whose is LONGER, only whose is better!

POINT PROVENNNN
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:24 am

woah DJ you gotta chill,there's no big reason to get frustrated
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:30 am

Congrats DJ
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:30 am

"Divine" Dylan James wrote:
hey now to BRM and Awesomeness, i could really care less what you too think because you are young and immature creatures. I bet my life that neither one of you two read BOTH of the RPs the whole way, because in RPing, it doesnt matter whose is LONGER, only whose is better!

POINT PROVENNNN

What point did you prove here ?
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:04 am

My question too. Me and BRM got our opinon. You can't really take that away from us, with your big ego Smile
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:42 am

Awesomeness wrote:
My question too. Me and BRM got our opinon. You can't really take that away from us, with your big ego Smile

I deserve a big ego, because I can follow up on it.
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:59 am

Ahaha! Good joke, dude. I was LMAO. You can maybe follow your ego. But hell, you ain't doing it right..
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:46 am

If i want to give you an exucse.......
You posted your RP after the Deadline so you should be DQ too but then few people know about it ........(paul does not) Razz
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Prince of Darkness wrote:
If i want to give you an exucse.......
You posted your RP after the Deadline so you should be DQ too but then few people know about it ........(paul does not) Razz

wow dude, when you said the deadline was up, my timer said 3 hours left, so it was screwed up, smd.
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:11 am

dude ur a LOSRE DV BEAT U U CANT BEAT HIM U LOSER U LIED To PAUL THIS ISNT FAIR HE COPIED NUTHIN U LOSER DV WORKED SO HARD ON DIS AND HE GETS NUTHIN OUT OF IT U CHEAP LEIR ur a lier ITS ALL A LIE HE NVR COPIED ANYTHNG AHHH Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:19 am

first try to be a gud gm u dnt even desrves to be a gm dj u post the card late u make tons of mistakes in the card ur nvr active u dnt chk our promos look at dv and ftv they post card veru early and nvr make mistakes i thing bling bd or fyr shud be the superstars gm not u first learn to be a gm thn rp no offence but dv is better thn u in rps plus in gms . i swear they call dj ftvs pro well i gess dj shud be ftvs roookies soe ftv shud teach him how to make some cards
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:26 am

SHUT THE FUCK UP, BRM! DV COPIED OVER THE HALF OF HIS PROMO AND DJ POSTED IT AFTER THE DEADLINE! I THINK IT'S PRETTY EASY FINDING OUT WHOSE WORSE! DON'T BE WITH YOUR SO CALLED ''PRO'S'' ALL THE TIME! I know you like DV and FTV. FTV isn't really the big deal. (No offense FTV) We're others here. Not only FTV and DV! Hell, I'm maybe hotter, cooler, stronger than DJ, and his card are pretty much messed up. BUT THAT'S MY OPINON KEEP IT IN YOUR MOUNTH OR DJ WILL BLOW A GASKET! Don't be like that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:54 am

Awesomeness wrote:
SHUT THE FUCK UP, BRM! DV COPIED OVER THE HALF OF HIS PROMO AND DJ POSTED IT AFTER THE DEADLINE! I THINK IT'S PRETTY EASY FINDING OUT WHOSE WORSE! DON'T BE WITH YOUR SO CALLED ''PRO'S'' ALL THE TIME! I know you like DV and FTV. FTV isn't really the big deal. (No offense FTV) We're others here. Not only FTV and DV! Hell, I'm maybe hotter, cooler, stronger than DJ, and his card are pretty much messed up. BUT THAT'S MY OPINON KEEP IT IN YOUR MOUNTH OR DJ WILL BLOW A GASKET! Don't be like that. Smile

First of all,let me make this clear...........
Paul disqualified me because i took some part from wiki and it is not even a part of the so called "Promo" and i just wanted to show that cause i wanted to make it look good but did not knew it will turn over me,if you thing that is stealing then you are stupid,its not even a part of the promo and please don't try to show how cool you are by insulting others,it spoils your own image and if you want to know why the fuck i copied that part from wiki then just wait for sometime,and you will know what i was trying to do......
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:12 am

YES I WANT TO KNOW! I'm not playing ''cool''. I'm telling my feelings! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO WIN! DV SCREWED DV! DJ FTW!
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:30 am

Awesomeness wrote:

Haha, Thts Y I beat U...No No No... I crushed U. U just got 3 votes rest were all fake, and btw DV was the only one who voted for u... Coz obviously ur bro would vote for u. Dude, Just Know Your Role, and Shut Your Mouth. Dude, u again are starting to show off. I think you forgot of the deal..
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:32 am

Awesomeness wrote:
YES I WANT TO KNOW! I'm not playing ''cool''. I'm telling my feelings! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO WIN! DV SCREWED DV! DJ FTW!

Yes i lost so whats the big deal, at least i take it in the right sense and don't act like a stupid kid and say this is unfair,that is unfair.Hell,i know you have feelings but the way you act is extremely stupid......
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:33 am

feartheviper wrote:
Awesomeness wrote:

Haha, Thts Y I beat U...No No No... I crushed U. U just got 3 votes rest were all fake, and btw DV was the only one who voted for u... Coz obviously ur bro would vote for u. Dude, Just Know Your Role, and Shut Your Mouth. Dude, u again are starting to show off. I think you forgot of the deal..

Obviously FTB number 2 and 3 voted for you Smile I'll gladly do it again with judges who's not FTV freaks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]   RP battle [ POD VS DJ ] Empty

Back to top Go down

RP battle [ POD VS DJ ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next