InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP battle [ BG VS FTV ]

Go down 
+4
Dashing Viper
xXPaulXx
-BGShelton-
feartheviper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] Empty
PostSubject: RP battle [ BG VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:47 pm

FeartheViper VS BG Shelton

Scenes: Maximum 3 scenes. Scenes are locations were it isn't necessary to rp in the ring,you can rp backstage,in the locker room,in a hotel room,on the beach,in the gym,in the bar,you get my point,etc..This rp battle has nothing to do related to the league,it's just a battle to see who is the better roleplayer.You can talk to other superstars by taking permission from other members,i don't mean beating the hell out of them,just talking.In an efed rp,you can talk what you have done in IIWF and all of your accomplishments here and from the wwe or tna.Yeah that's right,you can talk about what you've done in the wwe or tna or CAW. Your RP doesnt have to be long, Just make interesting

(this info courtesy Paul, lol) U have a deadline of 4 and a half days

BEST OF LUCK

Request: No one Please post anything before Me (FTV) and BG are done with their promos and results are declared

Judges: Ryan/Paul
Back to top Go down
-BGShelton-
Titan
Titan
-BGShelton-

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BG VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:15 pm

Shelton Benjamin is in the gym doin some training.He is doing push ups,then he stops and goes down to the punching bag.He starts punching the bag,kicking and does few knee strikes.Suddenly Carlito enters the gym with a big smile on his face.He walks down to the punching bag and starts talking to Shelton.Camera is showing Carlito,and he is trying to copy some shelton moves,but shelton just smiles on that and continues with punching.Later on shelton is sparing with his sparing partner.Carlito comes again and asks for sparing against shelton.Then camera comes close to the shelton and shelton starts talking.

The Gold Standard|Shelton Benjamin

Who the hell are you now?Oh sorry,i forgot about you.You are Carlito.Wait,you just asked for sparing against the gold standard?Are you crazy?YOu think that you are good enough to come in the ring with me?Man you made a big mistake.I don't have time for you dude.I need to practice,i am getting ready for a great impact.I am facing the Rock,and i will be done with some push ups and i am ready to beat him.Whole world will be shocked with my win against the Rocky.Well i know that i have what it takes to destroy selfcalled the peoples champ.

Carlito tries to talk but he can't even say a word.Shelton won't let him talk,Carlito is confused but shelton is still yelling at him.Then shelton saw carlito trying to spit a apple to his face and punches him in the face and starts stomping him.Carlito stands up somehow,as he turns around shelton superkick's him in the head and carlito is layed down.Shelton walks out of gym and walks to his car.He enters his car and suddenly josh mathews asks for the interview.Shelton says yes and comes out of car.He says "just make it quick i don't have much time".Josh takes the mic and starts.

Josh Matthews

Ladies and Gentlemen i am acompanied with the gold standard,shelton benjamin.Former IC,Us and tag champion.Well shelton,as we all know you are preparing for a match against the Rock!So we all want to know what is on your mind,and why you challenged the Rock.I mean he is the legend of this business.He did everything in WWE!And now you two are competing in new company IIWF!

As you all can see The Gold Standard Shelton Benjamin is back!I watched this show for a long time,and i got offer,the life opportunity,to face the ROck.Its my debut here,and its one night only!And guess what is gonna happen...Gold Standard will defeat the peoples champ.I will be the first one in this company to do it,to even enter the ring against the rock,and you know what..I will be victorious.No hard feelings,but wait.I accepted this offer because i know that i can do it,because i know that i am the one to do it,and i am prepared for this!Its my time,loss is not acceptable.

Josh mathews

Well Shelton,you seem so confident about this,we all know the history of the Rock.We all know what he have done in WWE,WCW.

Wait Josh.I don't live in the past,i don't give a damn what he did in the past.I live for future,i am young,skilled,the best athlete in this business,i don't care about his championships and all that stuff,because i know that i can do it,because i know that its my destiny.And trust me josh,you still haven't seen what i can do!I am prepared to end his career,to show him that he doesn't belong here!His time was in the last century,and know..know is my time!I will be the one to beat the rock,i will be the one who will who will make the history.It will be written in the walls of history of wrestling!Maybe i will do something really crazy,something that no one would exept,and we will see about it.And now josh,i don't have much time,i got to go,so leave me alone you prick!

Shelton pushes josh away and opens the car door.Suddenly his phone is ringing!He puts it on silent and turns the music on.His phone still rings and he got angry and pick ups the phone and suddenly the owner of IIWF Ryan Wolf is on the line!

What do you want?I am busy right now.I have business to do,i don't have time to chat with you know!

Ryan Wolf|The Chairman

Yo Goldy,i just call to see whats up.I wanna be sure that you are ready for challenge.That you are ready to put all on the line.

To put all on the line?What do you mean i don't understand you!So make it clear im in a hurry!

Ryan Wolf

Well Goldy,we made a new deal.You will put your career on the line.We made the decision.If you lose you will stop wrestling,we just want to see how good you are,i mean you are soo confident and we believe that you will give your best.

Wait,i didn't accept that!Its not fair,i can't do that!Urgh...Fine,i will do it.You will see what happens when you mess with the gold standard!You can't dream what i can do to this company,to you!

Ryan Wolf

Yo kid,don't treath to me!Your career will be over in few minutes.

Shelton trows the phone threw the window and starts the engine.He became very angry and he takes a cigarett and starts smoking.He drives himself to his home!

END OF SCENE 1!!!

Shelton benjamin is in the IIWF backstage,he is in his nice suit waiting for the begining of the show.He came to the backstage and he will be with the commentary team of IIWF.With J.R. and Michael COle.He will comment the whole show,matches,he will be the special guest of the show.When time comes IIWF theme song hits the arena and the best moments are on the titantron.When its over shelton benjamin theme song hits the arena and crowd is confused but they are booing.He walks down to the ring and stops at the ramp.He takes his glasses and puts them on his head and gives an arogant smile to the crowd.He enters the ring,climbs the turnbuckle and taunts.He jumps down and takes the mic.

IIWF universe!I know that you are happy to see me but im here just to help commentary team!Im not here to compete!I didn't came here to beat the whole roster,im here just to chill out!But in few days i will face the rock!And there is a new deal.If i lose i will stop wrestling!Thats right!But don't worry i will beat the rock.I will show him who is the real deal.Who is best wrestler in the world?Me of course!No!its not rock its gold standard.The man who is made of steel!The man who will show you all how good is he!I will prove to whole world that i am worth of this!And as we all know,i will WIN!Cause no one can stop me on that!Simply no one.Rock can't beat me.He never could.But we never face off in the past!But now,now is the time for it.Time to prove to whole world who is the best at what he do!No one can stop me on my journey!Ain't no stoppin me NOW!!!

Shelton drops the mic and stares in to the crowd.Suddenly he starts laughing and and climbs the turnbuckle again and taunts.As he jumps down,he goes to the announce table and sits down!He talks something to J.R but no one can hear it.Shelton is ready to comment the show.And J.R starts talking...

J.R

Ladies and gentelmen the special guest for this show is no one else then The Gold Standard Shelton Benjamin!Hey Shelton,im glad to talk to you tonight,haven't seen you for a while.Saw what happened in WWE!So what are your thoughts?How you like IIWF?What do you think about it,about current champions and special girls the divas?

Well JR i know that you are glad to see me,its obivously the greatest thing of the night for you!The gold standard came here to see the talents,to see whats going on here.Well for now i am pretty shocked!Never knew that this company will come to the top.I mean i never heard for this company.And then few weeks ago i saw the shop.It was pretty good.And then i came here in to the crowd on one PPV!It was an hell of PPV.It was great.And suddenly i got a call from the cocky chairman Wolf.I got a chance to face the rock here in IIWF.And woah,dude i accepted.Who wouldn't?I mean,chance to whoop the rocky's ass all over arena would be great!I know that i will win that match.I have a feeling that rock is scared of the gold standard.Well you know me JR.I will do whatever it takes to become victorious.Just like i was in WWE and those cunts released me!Well its their loss.They lost the best athlete on the whole world.And when you mention champs.I mean,the Miz?Come on,i don't really know how miz became the champ.I mean he is just trashtalker,nothing else.Just like Jericho.You all saw what i did to him to capture IC title in WWE!As far as i know the miz,he will lose his title on the first defence.He doesn't have what it takes to be the real champion.He is not even close to me JR.Well...I saw that new guy.Sheamus...Well looks like a badass but i can tell you this.Just give me a match against him,and you will see who is the real badass,who is the read deal.I am new world miracle.The Gold Standard!

J.R

Well Shelotn im glad that you are so confident and thats great but what you think about out girls?I mean,everyone likes them,so i wanted to ask for your opinion?

The Divas?Oh JR you know me better than that.I always was the chick magnet.Of course i like them,they are perfect.Well you all saw me on the job!The best athlete,the best lover.Just ask all those girls who is da man!Not John morrison.I mean only my grandma can like jomo.He is maybe great wrestler but lover..Not!Well JR do you want to know anything else?

JR

Well i know all your journeys,and i guess thats all for tonight,but i still have to ask about your match againt the rock.How do you feel?What are your plans for the match?i mean he is not like those jobbers,he was great talent in his time.

Well JR,thats right he WAS a talent in his time.But now.My time is now.My time to show to you that rock is nothing more that old grandpa.He is just to old to compete against the gold standard.He was great.And i said WAS.Thats past JR.HE is nothing compared to me now.Even carlito could beat him.I mean,its true.and we all know that.BUt no one can admit that.They are still triping that he is the one,but no!I am the one,i am the one to present this business,to lead it to new era.The golden era!Well,my plans JR?My plan is just to be agressive and destroy my enemy,this time thats rock,but as you all know that i put my career on the line!And that means that i am sure that i will win.I would beat 50 guys,just to stay in the wrestling!And Thats true JR.

Shows is ending and camera fades away.Shelton is done talking to JR and he starts walkin to the backstage,crowd boo and chant,but shelton is just walking with a devilish smile on his face.He comes to the entrance ramp takes the mic and says:Aint no stoppin me NOW!And leaves the arena.As he walks backstage,stops in the green room.Takes a soda and walks out.He starts drinking soda and walks to the exit.He is out to the parking and he hears someone walking behind him.He just walks straight!and suddenly someone hits him with the pipe in the back of his head.He falls to the ground and someone is still hiting him with a pipe in his head and body.The guy runs away and leaves shelton laying on the ground.Suddenly carlito saw shelton laying down and he called the ambulance.They care fast and they took shelton to the hospital.Carlito was there with him and as he is in the bed,carlito ask the doctor how is he.Doctor says that he just broke his arm.Then carlito leaved.

END OF SCENE 2!

Raw theme song hits the arena and show starts.Crowd is confuse by last weeks sneak attack,and shelton said that he will be here tonight.Crowd gone wild and suddenly...Shelton theme song hits the arena and after few seconds he comes out of backstage.He walks really slowly in pain,his arm is broken but still he came here to discover who attacked him!He continues down to the ring but he can barely walk.He comes to the ring somehow and climbs the steps.He enters the ring and calls josh.He takes the mic and starts talking.

Well Well Well.What do we have here?The sneak attack.Oh come on Rocky,i didn't knew that you are that kind of a man.I didn't knew that you are coward and cunt!I mean,we all know that you can't beat me,so you attacked me from behind.Well its pretty clear that you are not a real man!If you can't win,then cheat?That was your idea.I mean,its really suspicious that you did that.I mean,i think that this have something with the chairman.He just doesn't like me!Well i just got a theory.Wolf paid you to beat the hell out of me and end my career?I mean,how cheap is that.How much he gave to you to do this?Few milions?I mean,really good money huh?That means that you are not human..You did that because of money?I mean,you are not smart enough to od it by yourself.So you two found a way to get rid of me.How cleaver is that...Well rocky,i want you out here,i want you here to solve out problem.Right NOW!

As rock theme song hits the arena crowd gone wild and they start with cheers and chants.But after few second no one is coming out.Suddenly carlito comes out of backstage with a apple in his hand.Shelton looks confused and he became angry and nervous.Carlito comes down to the ring and crowd starts booing at him.He rolls in the ring and takes a mic from shelton!

The Jobber|Carlito!

WEll well goldy!You looks suprised.I mean,you never expected someone cool like me to do a sneak attack?Well dude,i can tell you that i did that!No one paid it to me to do this!It was all your fault!You attacked on me once and i just did the same to you dude!Chill out,its just the way it is!It was all my idea,no one has anything with this,not the Rock,not the Chairman!Just me!I was the one who did this cool thing.I wanted to end you miserble career.You haven't done anything in your career.You are jobber just like the whole roster of IIWF!I am the greatest talent in WWE!I am the future of this business,not you,not anyone else.The Carlito!

Shelton interupts him and takes the mic from his hands.Lifts it to the mouth with a crazy look on his face and says.

I knew it was you.You did all of this.And after few seconds you came and called the ambulance.How poor is that.You call yourself the talent?YOu are nothing!And just to mention you are released from WWE because of taking drugs.You are nothing more than junkie!Taking alot of heroin and cocaine is bad for your health boy,and guess what!You can't stop me from facing the rock,i may be broken but i will compete.I will enter the ring,i will beat rocky.I will destroy you too.You will pay for your activities.You will get demolished!No one would help you,no one likes the people like you!You are just a little coward.You are afraid of your own shadow!Nothing more than a pussy.I can't say that i saw bigger loser than you!Even jericho has more respect than you!You don't even deserve to be in this ring with me!And you think that you are tough now!After sneak attack you are tough?Come on carlito,you talk about me?Look at your self?Do you even have a mirror?You are soo poor..I am sorry because you exist!You don't even deserve to exist!And you started talking about my career?What have you done in yours?SImply nothing,what could you even do..Just a little poor guy with a apple in his hands.I mean,you just eat apples or what?I mean thats the reason you are soo poor?Looks like it is!And remember this,no one would stop me beating the rock,not even god can stop me!You heard that
?

As he said the last word,shelotn hits the carlito in the head with the mic and starts stomping on him.Carlito tries to run away but shelton caught him and sits on his back and hits him with the mic.As carlito is layed down.Shelton goes out of ring and takes the two chairs.Rolls in to the ring and puts one chair under carlitos head.Takes another and hits him in the head.What a vicious chair shoot.Carlito is busted wide open and suddenly shelton takes his apple and spits in to the carlitos head.He climbs the turnbuckle and taunts,and suddenly crowd is cheering.he jumps down and exits the ring and starts walking to the backstage.He comes to the announce table shakes hands with JR and starts walking.He goes to the entrance ramp and lifts one fist closed hand,and yells "I will be victorious,nothing cna stop me!"Shelton turns and leaves the arena!

END OF RP! Very Happy

OOC:i did this in few hours.well don't be rude,its my first battle...2840 words Very Happy i will fix colors later..
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BG VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:11 pm

The Camera rolls and we are in the callosial stadium Of Birmingham, as we see The WWE Universe In thousands, Each and every one of them very Excited On what they will get to witness in A Wonderful Monday Night Of RAW. The Night Gets even more exciting As In Just 5 Days It will be Night Of Survival. As The One Of a Kind Paper View Of SURVIVOR SERIES Will Take place In Orlando. Now there is excitement felt all around the arena, It is spread withing every corner of the Arena. All Fans are On their Seats. With their Banners. They are busy with their snacks and drinks as they wait for the Show To Start, After a few minutes we can see a change. As The Fans are quite, The Arena seems as a Graveyard as There is silence all around. All the Fans now keep their snacks and drinks aside and we can see in their Eyes that They are excited. With each second passing This excitement Just grows. We Can see The this excitement clearly in the eyes of the fans. Just As This excitement Increases To the Maximum. Suddenly.................

The Words Break The Walls Down Are Heard and Chris Jericho's Titantron Is hit, and immediately The Fireworks Hit and we hear a Mixed Reaction From the Crowd With some cheers and Boos as they Realize That Y2J Chris Jericho Is here. He Comes Out with his ordinary looks and style.

<< Josh Matthews >>

From Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, Weighing In 226 Pounds. World Heavyweight Champion Y2J Chris Jericho

As He walks through The Ramp with his Typical Jericho Manner, Wearing a Coat , and a formal wear He comes Out With His World Heavyweight Championship Belt shinning like never Before He walks the Ramp, Not bothered about what the people think about him, With a devilish and wicked Smile On his Face He walks on the steel steps, under the ropes and into the ring. He Gives a devilish smile to the Crowd as He raises his right hand and the fans Boo Loud. In a few seconds his music stops he stands still and looks at the WWE universe. Then he walks to the ropes and takes a Microphone from a Crew man near By. We Can see In the Ring a Table filled with some Merchandise, as Jericho stares at It with a smile. Then He takes The Microphone and walks in the middle of the ring with the fans screaming loud with all they have got. He waits for the fans to stop screaming, and then starts to speak

RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] Category.ChrisJericho

The Best In The World At What He Doesl:::l Y2J Chris Jericho

Next Week, Your Jericho will Once again Prove his dominance. I will defend My Title Once more as I have been defending Since These Past Months. I Captured My title at Wrestlemania and I have proved Myself as the greatest Champion Of the world As I have not Lost My title from past 9 months. I have beaten any and every competitor there is in he lockers. I am simply the best In the World At What I do, I have been saying this for many years now I now You see what That meant. I am truly the best and Now You People Know That I was right all along. I have achieved Greatness Time and Time again and This is just one such Time. Recently I have bored, since there have been no one who deserve to face me. You See, Everyone wants to be like Jericho, You see Lots of things have been going oN lately, Because Of My great Title Reign, With everyone wanting to known My secret I have even written My Own Book. That Is How Much I care about you people But all I get are BOOs. You Hiprocrites should thank God that you are getting to witness and Living Legend In front Of You, A Man Who has achieved greatness time and Time again, A Man Known as Chris Jericho. All Of You already should Have known about The book I wrote, Its already a best Seller, that Is how valuable My thoughts are. Jericho Shows His Book To the fans

RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] 51qEz1ZMYML._SL500_AA300_

Now as You know, Kids these days son't like to read Books. For all the Jerichoholics WWE, has also made a DVD in tribute Of what I have done for this company, In tribute for Me being In this Show. This DVD has also been a big hit and every copy has been sold Out In a matter of just days. This Is what I am all about. Chris Jericho Shows the copy of the DVD

RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] 51VEkOQS0CL._SL500_AA300_

These all few things resemble My greatness. Ever Since I have come here In WWE. All I have shown is greatness all along. I beat The Rock and Stone Cold In just One Night. I have won 22 championships in My legendry WWE career,I am WWE's first-ever Undisputed Champion. I have won the WWE Intercontinental Championship a record nine times. I am a six-time world champion, having won the WCW/World Championship twice, the WWF Championship once, and the World Heavyweight Championship three times. I am the ninth Triple Crown Champion and the fourth Grand Slam Champion. This Is what greatness Is all About, and You people want to see Superstars Like Evan Borne and Kofi Kingston. What a Joke. Superstars who have accomplished nothing are being cheered by you brainless parasitic freaks. I am the true meaning of Greatness. Everyone wants to see Chris Jericho, Everyone wants to Be Chris Jericho, But you people are jus I don't blame them. I am just simply the best. I am the reason You people watch WWE, I am your Main attraction which has made you watch WWE for all these years. I am the greatest WWE Champion In history Of this business. And This title which had been around my waist for about 9 Months Now says iT All. RAW IS JERICHO and That says It all. You See, I am a symbol of greatness and You prasites, Hoprocrites still Dis obey me with your BOOz, I have beaten everyone in This Business, This Survivor Series I don't even have to defend My title, because I have beaten everyone there is (Devilish smile)

You People want To see What All I have done to keep this title

I destroyed and practically ended Batista's carrier. Your So called Animal was beaten, No destroyed By Me. [Jericho smiles]

RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] 200px-Codebreaker
RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] 200px-Walls_of_Jericho

I defended My title then against CM Punk, In a carrier threating match. A Ladder Match. I risked My valuable carrier, Just for this title and I won [Jericho gives a devilish smile and raises His hand and people BOO loud]

RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] CodeBreakerOnLadder

Then, I beat Your very Own John Superman Cena. He called himself a man who never quits, but wasn't I the one that made Him tap and scream with My walls Of Jericho

RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] WallsOfJericho

I have beaten every one there is, And not just beat them, destroyed Them. People have begged for Mercy, I have tapped people out With My Walls Of Jericho I have Knocked People out with my Codebreaker, Just Recently In the Last Paper View, Of Bragging Rights. I tapped Your Soo Called Viper. He was begging for Mercy, In the I Quit Match. This

RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] Y2J

I have done all It takes To win the match, I achieved greatness each time, and Just One Thing has been happening since the past 9 months and That is Me defending My Title.

RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] Th25i14t3

This is what Y2J Chris Jericho can Do. This what the best In the world Is all A Bout. I am the reason You people watch Monday Night RAW. I am The Main delight of this show. The Main reason this show has been running for so many years Is standing in front of you. I am the meaning of the word Greatness. I have achieved everything that I have Desired and what I am, what You people can just imagine In your dreams. This Survivor Series, You see there is No one capable and deserving to stand in front in that very Ring with me, for who I need to defend My title. No One..... I do not have an opponent yet, though The Paper View IS just next Sunday. That clearly means That the GM of RAW doesn't have anyone capable of facing Y2J Chris Jericho [he raises his arm with a wicked smile]

There is a Beep and Michael Cole goes To the Laptop and Reads What The GM has sent in his E Mail

<<< Michael Cole >>>

[He stands Up from his seat and walks to the Laptop] As I Quote

<<< Antonymous RAW GM >>>

Well Jericho, Could You do Us all a Favor. Shut Up [Cheer and Jericho looks pissed] You Will face someone at Survivor Series, You Must defend Your Title, And He Is an Old Friend Of Yours...

''Jericho looks shocked and Suddenly an old Familiar Music Hits ''

RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] Therockbanner

Suddenly The Words [i]''IT IS THE MAN, There is a Silence for the first few Seconds But in Then everything Changes . The whole atmosphere changes as the Fans go Mad in delight, The Fans scream with all they are got. The Whole Arena erupts and The Fans stand Up from their seats and give a Stnading Ovation. The Whole Arena goes Wild and Mad In shock, Jericho eyes are wide open as he walks to the ropes and takes a clear stare at the Entrance as His eyes look like they are About to pop out because Of Shock. Then In seconds, The Rock comes out, and The fans go mad

:::Justin Roberts:::

Six foot four meter tall and Weighing in Two Hundred sixty pound and from Miami Fla here the People's Champ, The Rock (HUGE CHEERS)

::: Jerry The King Lawler :::

WHAT...WHAT....WHAT... Oh My Gosh.. It Can't be. The Rock is Back. Rock Is Back. Oh My GOD. !!!!

:::Jim Ross:::

Ladies and Gentleman, at ringside, Along with Me my co mate King, We are witnessing History Tonight,... The Rock Is Back. I Can't believe My eyes. [tears in his eyes]

::: Jerry The King Lawler :::

The Rock Is finally Back, I am Soo Happy. I can't believe My eyes [In a squeaky Voice and tears in his eyes] The Rock is back Home.

Rock, smiles as enters The Arena and then he Stares at Jericho whose Eyes seem to be popping out any time soon. He smiles as He Looks at Jericho's face then he starts to walk the Ramp with the typical Rock style as He looks left and Right At His fans. As He walks The Fans cheer loud On his way. As He nears Th ring. He takes a Pause Looks at The Ring at the Arena and we can see a big smile On The Rock's face, and the fans love it as their Applause and cheers says it all. All Fans are on their Feet, taking pictures, Videos, waving their banners and each and every One of them screaming and cheering with all they have got. The Rock then walks on the steel steps and without entering the Ring, He climbs On The Turn Buckle and Raises His Hand in the typical Rock style as The fans scream Loud and in seconds as He enters the ring, a ROCKY CHANT begins and the Rocky smiles his way To Chris Jericho. They both share a deep glare at each other, Then Rocky turns His attention to the turnbuckle again as He climbs another Turnbuckle and raises his hand once more and the fans cheer more than ever this time, While Chris Jericho's eyes are only focused On The Rock. The Rock then gets down of the Turnbuckle, he snatches a Microphone from a crew man and Then shifts his attention to Chris Jericho who doesn't seem to look happy on the arrival of the People's Champ. Jericho & Rock share a deep stare at each other, they stand head to head and toe to toe with each other. Totally still, With the fans screaming endlessly, after a few minutes, Rock takes His Microphone to his and starts to speak

RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] 4ou7s4i

<<< The People's Champ ll The Rock >>>

Finally[Huge cheers, Endless cheers] The Rock has Come Back to Birmingham, and Finally The Rock Has come back To WWE and Finally the People's Champ is back where he belongs to be, In this very Ring, and he will do his best like he always has, and That is by laying Some Candy Asses. [Rock takes a Pause, and the People scream] The Rock is Finally Back In Front Of The Million [Crowd Scream Millions] Of Rocky Fans who Chant his Name [Rocky Chants breaks out] To Save You all, from This Steaming Stinking Monkey Crap talking shit. Now The Rock Heard what You had to say, The Rock heard what You think You are.. The Rock has been hearing what You think You are for a Long time, and All The Rock has got to say about that Is..Jabroni, know Your Role and shut Your mouth [Rock screams On Jericho's face and the fans scream louder than ever]. You see Jericho, The Rock comes here in WWE, and here you talk all the Crap about yourself, You see The Rock has done lots in his carrier too. The Rock is a 13 Time Champion, a Former Royal Rumble Winner. The Rock says, That He back after a long period of time, But the rock always had WWE in his blood, Where ever the rock was, He always thought about The People, he never forgot about You people, You see Jericho, The Rock knows You very well, The Rock used to whoop your ass, You see when The Rock came into the WWE The Rock, Just had One Idea, One Idea and that was to be the absolute best this industry had ever seen. You See Jericho, The Rock's got WWE in his blood, The Rock was gone for a long time, but he always Knew he would be back, He always knew he would Be Back Home. This is The Rock's home and he is going no where from now on. [Jericho looks angry]. You see The Rock is Born WWE, This is what Defines The Rock. WWE Made The Rock, You People made The Rock what he is, and The Rock can never leave the people. Jabroni Eating, Pie Beating eating, the Rock says he is walking back, Whooping a$$, People's Champ, The Rock. You See Jericho, The Rock will do what ever it takes, The People's Champ is finally back. The Rock Is going to become The WWE Champion Jericho. The Rock will do what ever it takes, For all The Rock Can say Is, He is totally pumped Up and fired Up right now. The Rock is ready. The Rock is ready to Whoop your Ass you Jabroni. Now What The Rock is going to do is very Simple, The Rock is going to give you a Rocky Burger turn it down sideways, And stuff it Up Your Candy ass[ Crowds scream like never before and Chris Jericho looks angrier than ever before]. The Rock is gonna do anything and Everything It takes Jericho. The Rock is more determined than ever to get that title. Now The Rock doesn't known What will happen On Sunday, But The Rock can re assure that three things will happen On Sunday. And That is That The Rock will sweat, The Rock will bleed, The Rock is ready to break every single Bone In his body, But What the rock won''t let happen Is He losing. The Rock will not lose, The Rock will do anything he can For a Win. The Rock will win the WWE Title next Sunday. The People Champ, will be champion once more. You see Jericho, The Rock has lives as a Champion, The Rock knows what It takes To be a champion. Its been a long time since the rock is in the ring and its been while since The Rock has whooped some candy asses. But The Rock is ready, and He will do whatever It takes for that title. People, Your Rock Is Finally Back, and As Far as I am concern, The Rock Is Going No where. This is The Rock's home

IF YOU CAN SMELL !!!!!!!!! [ Crowds Scream] WHAT THE ROCK [Crowds Say It with him] IS COOKING

'' After The Rock is Done talking, He throws The Microphone, and stares at Jericho, Who looks very Angry. Jericho starts with his thrash talk. Rock stares at Jericho for a While Then he looks at the WWE universe [ a KICK IS ASS chant starts] The Rock smiles and starts Blowing Punches On Jericho. Jericho goes Down then, The Rock smiles as he loooks at the crowd once more and Does The People Elbow and Jericho Is out. Rock's Theme music hits and The Rock climbs on the Turnbuckle and Does his signature arm raise, he gets back down and climbs on another turnbuckle and does the same thing again. The Fans scream like there is no end. And In a Few Seconds The Rock slides Down The Ring, and marches is way Out as The Fans cheer him out ''

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BG VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:24 am

BG:Dude you've outdone yourself i like the way you built your rp,from scene to scene.A "come back" Benjamin one on one with Rocky.An "Impression or Kicked Out" match lol
FTV:Well i see you used 2 characters and that's spot on mate,using jericho and rocky like old times Smile

Thank you gentlemen for your hard work but one of you was an inch better than the other

The Winner Of This RP Battle Is
-BGShelton-
Congratulations clap
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BG VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:43 am

Congrats BG clap
Back to top Go down
-BGShelton-
Titan
Titan
-BGShelton-

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BG VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:32 am

woah,never expected to win this one...and thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BG VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:38 am

Dang I lost, Well Congrats BG cheers

I told, U.. Just belive In ur self. and see U Won Smile

Well, It was a great battle, I enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BG VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:21 pm

Now I know you could have done better, FTV..

Congrats BG. You ended the luck streak xD
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BG VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:45 pm

Awesomeness wrote:
Now I know you could have done better, FTV..

Congrats BG. You ended the luck streak xD

LOL, Yeah, I know I could Have done better. When I read My RP even I felt the story not that good, Like Jericho suddenly appears as champ, and jericho not having a contender.... I dunno, even I felt that My story lacked in alot of spaces. Well In My Next RP Hopefully I be able to think of a good story Smile
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BG VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:05 am

cngrats bg u won
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BG VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:15 pm

wow nice BG! Never thought you had it in you. I thought it was a tie tbh.
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BG VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:35 am

congratz bg ..i cant blve it ftv lost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ BG VS FTV ]   RP battle [ BG VS FTV ] Empty

Back to top Go down

RP battle [ BG VS FTV ]
Page 1 of 1