InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revenge time!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

Revenge time!! Empty
PostSubject: Revenge time!!   Revenge time!! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:25 am

As the camera rolls we can see that the IIWF arena boos Sheamus as Sheamus is sitting on a chair in the middle of the ring.Sheamus takes the microphone to his mouth and starts to speak.

~SHEAMUS~CELTIC WARRIOR~FUTURE IIWF CHAMPION~

Tonight at Superstars Oi am getting Moi Hands on the Fella that caused me my match last week at Superstars.That Fella is non other than Jericho. Jericho interfered my match at last superstars when i was facing the rusted old man Rock.He interfered my match and knocked me out and he made the biggest mistake of his life.Oi am going to beat him up real bad and Oi will make him pay for what he have done to me.Oi will beat him,crush him and break his ........

Jericho's theme music hits and sheamus stops the speak

TBC-FTV/Y2J
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

Revenge time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge time!!   Revenge time!! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:05 am

'' As His Music theme hits Jericho smirks and walks to the ring, with a devilish smile on his face and slides in the ring. He stands up to Sheamus and stares at Sheamus with an arrogant Smile, and snatches the mic from Sheamus and speaks ''

Chris Jericho

I really don't know why does this business give a Mic to a person like you, It is usch a pain hearing you speak, with your lame accent. Last week, I did what no one could do, i won not one but two matches for my Brand, This is what your Savior Of Y2J is all about. I was once a part of RAW, and I got nothing, I got no respect for what i deserved, But the GM of Smackdown He was smart, He was smart enough to see what Y2J is all about, and now look at me. I won 2 matches for Smackdown And saved them from a huge embarrassment. As for You Sheamus quit whining and accept the fact that You lost. Accept the fact that You absolutely SUCK !! [Crowd Cheers and Sheamus gets pissed] Actually I got to say, tonight On superstars, Its gonna be a easy win for me, I just Can't take you seriously Sheamus. with you carrot hair and paper white face and with your Lame Accent. How Can You expect me to be serious. Sheamus tonight, I am going to beat that slimy ass of yours, and I will get yet another victory for My brand Smackdown. Last Friday i failed to beat the Rock, But On Sunday I got my team Smackdown to win again, I have proved RAW, that losing me was the biggest mistake that they ever did, and Tonight I will get you to regret to ever have stood up for to me. Sheamus, Tonight there ain't no stopping Jericho, as I will beat you, and You can do nothing but watch me Rise.

'' Jericho smirks, and Sheamus looks furious as Jericho leaves the ring, and the camera fades andthe scene comes to an end ''

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

Revenge time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge time!!   Revenge time!! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:34 am

OOC:kewl reply..hope u lose and the insult of your's go to waste Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador