InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revenge will be mine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadman 18-0
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Deadman 18-0

Revenge will be mine Empty
PostSubject: Revenge will be mine   Revenge will be mine EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:37 pm

'' The Arena is silent, the crowds are bored, suddenly Punk's music hits he comes out with a Microphone in his hands, He immediately stops the music and speaks

CM PUNK'' Straight Edge Savior

Stop My music, (Music Stops). I am really tired, I am upset after what happen at Battle Bowl. Shawn, you ruined everything. You stole the power of Straight Edge and now you use it against your master. You destroyed my SES, you stole my US Championship. Shawn you have screwed me, and I want my revenge. Shawn I wasnt that title of your back. I am still the creator of Straight Edge, and you know this better that Straight Edge means I am better than you. Shawn come out here Shawn. Accept my Challenge. Me VS You Shawn for your US Championship. Let this end once and for all. You got 2 titles, and even you know you were just following the footsteps of my advice, well Shawn I taught you valuable basics, but you still can never beat me. I deserve to hold that US Championship,. And I demand a title shot

'' Punk waits for Shawn to come out

TBC : Shawn
Back to top Go down
xX-GamingLegend-Xx
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
xX-GamingLegend-Xx

Revenge will be mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge will be mine   Revenge will be mine EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:31 pm

'' As Punk waits Suddenly Shawn's Music, he comes out with his US title on his shoulders and Miz in his hand ''

Cut the music, Punk you want a title shot. Well you got it. Nect Smackdown Its time to end this, Its time that I prove once and for allthat I am better than you, Its time to dstroy you. Its your last chance PuNK. iF u Lose U get no rematches no championship shots until I am the US Champion. Punk the heart break kid will give all he has got for this win and there is nothing that can stop this from happening

Shawn and Punk stare, then shanw leaves the arena

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

Revenge will be mine
Page 1 of 1