InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION. Empty
PostSubject: NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION.   NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:38 am

the new united states champion kane is shown sitting in his locker room .. as he looks at the us title and hugs it.. he then takes out the earn and summons his brother the demon of death valley the one and only phenom the UNDERTAKER as undertakers dark and unholy spirit emerges from the earn and he now looks at his successful big red brother kane and then he begins to speak.

:::::::::THE DEMON OF DEATH VALLEY , THE PHENOM THE UNDERTAKER::::::

UNDERTAKER:brother i am proud of u .. u have out done your self.. u where betrayed by that animal batista and u .. came back and really shocked him . because the things u have done batista knows that deep down inside his cruel heart he made a big mistake by betraying u .. good work brother .. your performance has been better indeed. so now as the us champion u must defend your title and keep it as long as u can cause now u got the expirence u need to get closer to the holy grail.. just try to keep it as long as posssible brother cause if u can keep a us title long enough u will know what it takes to keep a earn and keep a holy grail long enough ... one more thing before i finish my message brother .. i still dont know who tried to get rid of me from this company but i sense that it was some iiwf superstar or someone who finished me i am still doubful about it but i will make my self clear that brother try to stay safe i doubt they will try to get u out as well because the knew our powers are no match for any one when we are togther .. brother i will investigate about this .. so dont worry about it as soon as i get the clue i will tell u about it .. just keep contiouning ur job you are doin great farewell brother now i must enter the realms of DARKNESS ... so the undertakers spirit goes back inside its rightfull place the earn .. kane picks up the earn and keeps it safe now he takes his us title and opens his locker room door then he locks his locker room when he turns back tood grisham stands with a microphone and begins so speak

matt striker: kane can i have a second with u please.

kane: yea sure y not
matt striker:kane i wanted to ask u about josh mathews and lilian garcia .. whats going on with them.
kane: well matt i would tell u about them but the problem is u said i need a sec .. so your times up .
matt striker:ok kane a minute then ..
kane; ok but not more than that.. so firstly josh matthews .. u see matt ..josh mathews will not return until i get what i want i want the holy grail .. if i get the holy grail josh masthhews will surely return. now the problem is i asked politely in a normal way that i need the holy grail so they dint they taught i was a joke a cheap superstar which was hired for losing so that other superstars could beat me up and dominate me but they all forgot that i was the undertakers brother so when the moment they knew about this they all started fearing me and i was the one who dominated.infact the chairman ryan wolf him self was so afraid that when i called him out he dint come so i got angry and took out josh matthews if he had listened to me at that time none of this would have happened. josh mathews .. and lilian u wanna know about lilian too.. well your times up matt .. u requested a minute . ( kane has a devilish smile on his face)
matt striker: kane please i need to know .. ok fine( matt turns away and goes ) but kane cathes him from behind and calls him back
kane: haha i got you i was joking ok about lilian .. lilian she messed with me because i took out josh .. so josh loved his sister i dont give a damn about it.. lilian messed with me she will pay the price .. but if u want lilian to be free a superstar should step up for her and beat me 3 times in a row than i will free lilian garcia 3 TIMES IN ROW .. i hope evryone got me
matt striker : well thank u for answering me about that kane now may i ask u your taughts on achieving the united states championship.
kane: certinly y not matt ... ( kane with a devilish smile on his face again) u know matt you are really getting carried away now ur getting on my nerves .u said u will ask me one or two questions now it ur starting to ask more and more well my answer is NO if u wanna know about it y dont u listen to me when i make my way to the ring so beat it matt or u join josh
matt strkier; ok kane ....... matt then walks back fast and runs as if i dog is chasing a cat

kane now walks as he is going to make his way to the ring to adress the iiwf universe and the locker room

jr: we are live today from maddison square garden what a night it has been so far . anways lets talk about kane so king we witnessed once again the dominance of the devils favurite demon kane
king: ur right jr since he was betrayed he is filled with rage and confidence looking for revenge as he already got some of it from shawn michels as he took away his us title
jr: it was the most interesting match ever in the history of iiwf amd smackdown
king ; yes cause both of thsese warriors battled a hard battle but in the end kane was victorius as he took the us title from fortune and took his revenge.
jr; king dont u think kane betrayed the dream killers this past superstars
king: no jr he never betrayed them neither he joined them he just took the oppurtunity and joined revoulution
jr; well he really proved his dominance as he is worthy enough of a competetor
king : absoulutely jr so ladies and gentlemen our next ppv is december to desmber let us all have a look at this ..... a december to desember video plays and evryone is watching the video...

ENTRANCE

the crowd is like a graveyard people are busy eating snacks and watching the the ppv video but all of this gets interepted by a big red explosion.. all the lights in the arena now go red. now fire starts comming from the ramp.. the arena looks like hell.. finally from the entrance fire comes out and from down a pathway open and from that path a lift comes up ..kane is standing on that lift with the united states championship around his waste.. kane now walks slowly towards the ring.. big heat from the crowd many look afarid ..few cheers and a lot of boos . kane now climbs the ring with over the top rope style.. now he gets in the middle of the ring raises his hands up slowly and now he raised them down lighting fast a big red explosion occurs from all four courners of the ring and the lights now go even more red.. kane now looks here and there and is looking for something.. he looks at justin roberts as he is siitting on a steel chair and looks feared. kane yells ANNOUNCE ME NOW. justin roberts gets shocked as he climbs the ring with a microphone and announces kane

JUSTIN ROBERTS: ( his body is shaking in fear but he still speaks) standing at 7 foot tall weiging in 326 pounds ladies and gentle men please welcome the new united states champion kane...(all the crowd boos) (some cheers). kane now snaches the microphone from justin roberts and pushes him out of the ting
now a rage intennsed kane begins to speak

::::::::::::::::::::THE DEVILS FAVOURITE DEMON KANE::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

KANE:congratulations to me as i finally became the united states champion . it required a lot of hard work.i needed a lot of expirence .but i achived this without expirence . now how i did that its simple batista .... he was my friend .. i trusted him but he betrayed me.. the very moment batista betrayed me i changed into a demon no one could ever imagene. it made me more stronger ... batista almost took my career away from if it was a normal superstar he would be in hospital for months but i was not a normal superstar i was DEMON a demon who was on a mission to achive the holy grail ..anways batista taught i was the weak link but he never checked that the reason fortune won the mathches was because of me. so after he betrayed me he replaced me with the heart break kid shawn michels now shawn was really expirenced . thats y he took my place at that moment i knew that i needed to prove to evryone something then i got a handicap match in a place where my carrer started and whree i was unbeaten . they wanted me to be defeated to in that match my opponents whrent even close as a dominated them and beat them and remained unbeaten at raw. then at superstars the fool who calls him self the big show got a letter from me cause he needed my help .. it said that i will do anything to destroy fortune.. the fool acpted and he tauht that i joined dream killers then they spread the news that im dream killers. well i was not the fool big show taught i was and because of him they all believed that im dream killers .. but i kept quiet i had another plan . i met randy orton .. randy became my friend he gave me and oppurtunity to join revoulution so that he could get rid of fourtune as well . he had the same plan in his mind . so he told me first we need to show dream killers a lesson he told me to team up with dream killers and battle us and then in the end of the match we will assault them .. so thats what happned i teamed up with dream killers and battled revoulution and then when the match ended we finished dream killers .. so me teaming up with revoultuin was the good thing i did . then i chlagged hbk to a us title match .. which was indeed the one of the best matches in iiwf history .well that match was copltely dominated by hbk he gave me his superkick but that wasnt enoug to keep me down so finally i got really mad iknew this was the only chance to make batista pay so i beat shawn micheals and became the us champion. i took away the us title from fortune and once again i proved to batista that i was never weak but the person he replaced me with was weak.. so now fortune u will all be PUNISHED U WILL ALL PAY FOR UR SINS .. i will reign hell onto ur souls and u will alll face my wrath hbk i know ur looking forward for ur rematch clause . so i accept it .. hbk i challege u in an inferno match at the next ppv december to desember for the us title ... so hbk iam waiting for ur answer

TBC :HBK ONLY

OCC: This was gonna be my best promo but i couldt make it good i think the last big one was better i lost the thing i had in that one so i couldt make the last part of this promo interesting just having some bigproblems anwayz hope u guyz like it
Back to top Go down
tOpGuN!
Crusador
Crusador
tOpGuN!

PostSubject: Re: NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION.   NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:51 am

occ: dude i acept! ill bat u 3 times and i get th druid!!!! i accept!!
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION.   NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION. EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:27 am

occ: ok then tell the gms to give u a chance against me but if u lose even one match ur chance is gone ... and hbk dude reply i need both of us to have an inferno mathc at desmber to decmber...
Back to top Go down
xX-GamingLegend-Xx
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
xX-GamingLegend-Xx

PostSubject: Re: NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION.   NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:09 pm

[color=red' The Camera rolls in and we see The callosial Arena of New York as the Best and Most talked about show IIWF's very Own Friday Night Smackdown starts and we see the Thousands of Fans on their seats as they wait for the NEXT ENTERTAINER.The music hits(HUGE CHEERS)as they see the HEARTBREAK KID (SHAWN MICHAELS) [/color]

Shawn Michael's- Kane the time when i lost my US belt against you .The first thing that came in my mind how can i lose my tittle to a JERK like you.When ever i see you enter the ring or in an interview i always see you telling one same old stupid dialogue of yours.

1)I will open up the gates of hell!!!!!

UNDERTAKER-# "In all my years here, I don't think I've ever seen quite so many assholes gathered in one place!" Undertaker

# "One more word Michael Cole, and I'll stab you in the face." Undertaker
# “Say 'WHAT?' if you want to have sex with your sister!” The Undertaker
# "Listen, if you've got beef with me, I aint a hard guy to find. I stand 6'10, I weigh 330lbs, and I'm usually kicking the hell out of somebody." The Undertaker
# "You can not kill that which is already dead." The Undertaker
# "I'll walk straight through the fires of hell to face you, Kane." The Undertaker

# "I'm Diamond Dallas "The Undertaker is SO going to kick my ass" Page!" UT interview

# "I may not dress like Satan anymore, but I’m still down with the devil." UT

# "I’m going to knock your teeth so far down your throat, you can chew your own ass out for pissing me off!" UT to Kurt

Lesnar referred to himself as "the face of WrestleMania" during the WM19 conference, to which the Undertaker responded to by saying "It's nice to see that the face of WrestleMania has a big black eye."

# WWE.com: "Any injuries you want to report [SummerSlam 2002]?"
# Undertaker: "Nothing that's not going to keep us from doing what we've got to do tomorrow on RAW. That's what trainers and tape are for."

# "How does it make me feel. Well Kevin Kelly let me ask you this: if you were Triple H, wouldn't you have taken the night off? You're damn right you would've! You see, Triple H can take as many nights off as he wants - I'm a patient man. In fact, he can hide behind McMahon, he can hide behind his skank old lady, and he can hide behind all the cops he wants - but there's one thing that he can't hide behind. And that's the fact that WrestleMania is six days away. He can't hide from the fact that in six days, I'm gonna step off in his ass. And he can't hide from the fact that there ain't a damn thing that he can do about it. You see, sixteen staples - (removes hat) SIXTEEN STAPLES and the taste of my own blood - that didn't piss me off - what it did, made me hungry, and the only thing that's gonna stop that hunger are these soupbones right here, covered with Triple H's blood. Now as far as Rock and Austin go, I understand them boys got their own issues and I can respect that. But if they're not on the same page tonight, Rock nor Austin may make it to WrestleMania. You got anything else? I didn't think so."
# "Two things: first, I don't know if you realise it or not, but you're trespassing on private property. You see, when you walk through here, through these ropes... you're in my yard. And I can tell you this - you don't wanna be here. Bad things happen in my yard. Bad things have been happening here for a very long time. I think they call it a Decade of Destruction. Hell, you oughta know that better than anybody else, because while you were scratching and kicking and clawing- *motions to Stephanie* and screwing - your way, your way to the top of the mountain, ya see - I was burying people underneath that mountain makin' it bigger all the time. And that brings me to my second point: yeah, you come a long way in seven years. You play the game real well. In fact there may be a day when you even run the yard - but this ain't your day, boy. Now I heard you say you beat the Rock, you beat Austin, you beat this guy, you beat that guy - yeah, that's real good - good for you, Triple H! But I'm gonna let you in on somethin' - I ain't the People's Champion, I ain't no Rattlesnake - I'm the Dead Man. And if you try me...I'll make you famous. Because it's like this, little man, you ain't EVER beat me. Now I don't LIKE you, I don't RESPECT you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seein' how you're standing in the middle of my yard...I will break you."
# "Kane, would you show Mr. Regal what happens when you get upset?" *Kane points off camera and a trashcan starts burning.*
# "There’s no shame in going out there- and getting our ass kicked." Undertaker's very true words to the WWF side
# "...But what I wanna know - who was it that told Triple H and Austin that beatin' up commentators and women made them badasses. Do you know?..."
# Taker to Steven Richards after he and Kane kick his ass "Hey! Hey you! *slaps him in the face to wake him up* You know, if I was you...I'd forget about the good fight and find myself a good woman"
# "Since when did -you- become the voice of reason?" Undertaker to Kane
# "Hey [Jericho], I don't know who you are or who you think you are, but judging from that peach fuzz you're trying to grow on your chin, I can tell I got more shower time than you've got ring time, and if you ever, and I mean ever, decide to interrupt me again, it will be your last time...and that is a promise." The Undertaker the first time him and Y2J met
# "I don't make mistakes... I bury them."
# "I've crippled more people than polio."
# "Austin, if you're lyin' to me, I'monna rip your heart out." Taker to SCSA after Austin said that HHH was the one that called his wife and the police
# "All right I'm gonna make this short and sweet - and it looks like you got the short end already taken care of. That's what happens when people try to make a name for themselves at my expense. Jeff Hardy, I think he learned a valuable lesson, I hope everybody was watchin'. In particular, I hope Triple H is watchin'. Because they say he is the best the game has to offer. Well he better bring his A game to King of the Ring, because I wanna see what he's all about - becuase this (shows belt) right here says that I'M the best. Until he has that, I guess I am. Triple H, you can beat all the monitors, and all the equipment up that he wants, but that equipment, it don't fight back - I do. And I also hurt people - not TV equipment. Anything else? I didn't think so."
# Taker: "Next time, KNOCK!" after the Big Show comes bursting into their locker room looking for the Hardyz and they (Kane and Taker) beat the crap out of him...
# "Now - do I have your attention? I said, do I have your attention? GOOD. Now I don't know what's wrong with this boy right here...but I don't know who he thinks he is. But let me tell you who I am. I'm the NEW WWE Undisputed Champion! And as that champion, I have the right to come down that ramp first and start Monday Night RAW. And now that I am Champion, there are gonna be some changes around here. When I feel like I have somethin' to say...I'm gonna come down here and say it. And if there happens to be somebody standin' in this ring, they got two choices. One, they can move aside - or two, they can stay and get their ass kicked. It don't matter to me. Now RVD, he just got reacquainted with the #1 rule of this company, and that is you WILL respect The Undertaker. Now you need to shut up and listen to this. If anybody's got a different opinion, they might need to go down to the bus station and ask Hollywood Hulk Hogan what it's like to disrespect The Undertaker. Because I did exactly what I said I was gonna do...Now this is the story. I said I was gonna beat Hulk Hogan and take his title; I did it. I beat the man up, I took his pride, but most of all...what I did last night was kill Hulkamania. It's over! Now check this out - Hulkamania - rest - in - peace. You can yell all you want, he's not gonna come. In fact, I got it - I got it by good authority that Thursday night on SmackDown!, Hollywood Hulk Hogan will announce his retirement. And Hogan, I will expect a thank you for allowing you to walk outta the ring last night to make that announcement - because he was about THAT close from never walkin' again. Now...I'm gettin' tired o' saying it, and I'm sure you're gettin' tired of hearin' it, but I don't really give a damn what you're tired of...you will respect The Undertaker. And I don't care if you're a legend like Hollywood Hulk Hogan, or some punk like RVD - you cross my path, if you cross my path and do not change directions, you will pay the consequences. Look at this! RVD again tries to get in the ring Boy...you know, there's just some people that are thick between the ears!"
# "Now Triple H, he's not the only one that needs to learn about respect. Now last Monday night, Jeff Hardy...he came in the Yard, he kicked me in my back, and made me land in a pile of human...vomit. He KICKED me in the back, and I landed in a pile of human vomit!

Now Jeff Hardy, I know you're extreme...and you live for the moment, but what I'm askin' ya now, son - are you ready to DIE in that same moment? Jeff, what I'm sayin' is, we can do this the easy way - and that's you come down to the ring, I slap you around like the little bitch you are...you show me the proper respect, and I'll let you walk away. But if I gotta come back to that dressing room and hunt you out, I will inflict more pain on you than what you physically thought was possible - I will make you suffer. Now all I wanna know now, Jeff - what's it gonna be? Is it gonna be the easy way, or is it gonna be the hard way? Well, what's it gonna be?"
# Matt Hardy "Hey Taker! This isn't about Jeff - last week, you disrespected Matt Hardy!"
# Undertaker "Why don't you come down here and I'll disrespect you again?"

# "Kane, until our paths cross again, I shall NEVER rest in peace!" Taker's voice over the loudspeakers, as backstage workers break open the casket and find it empty.

# "So you're the head brother in charge now, huh? And did I just hear you say by the snap of your fingers you make things happen? Well I tell you what. Why don't you snap your fingers right now and let's see what happens." -The Undertaker to Eric Bischoff

# Vince: "First of all, calm down."
# Undertaker: "I AM CALM!"

"I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!" - Paul Bearer

KANE-# "You may be that damn good, but I am that damn bad!" Kane to HHH
# "I was never picked last in kickball!" Kane to Chris Benoit
# "You hurt Sean. You hurt me. Undertaker, Big Show, tonight I'm gonna hurt you."
# "Triple H, tonight, I will burn, the flesh, from your body" A very unhappy Kane to a very unluckly HHH
# "Freaks kick ass." Kane
# "Just like the lion roars and the chicken clucks, it's a simple fact of life, X-Pac sucks." Kane

# Kane: "Just bring it huh? Consider it brought"
# JR: "Kane is telling Triple H to bring it!"
# King: "Kane can't say that, the Rock says Just Bring....Kane says Grrrgrowlgrrrgrrgr"

# “I don’t want to prove you wrong, Chris Benoit, but to all those people who call me inhuman, who call me a freak, who call me a monster, I want to prove them right!”
# "First of all, your mammary glands don't impress me" - Kane to Trish Stratus
# "No, that’s where you’re wrong, it’s Kane against the world”
# "Because blood is thicker than water"
# "What can I say? Chicks dig the mask."
# "When I was a child, everybody stared at me. Pointed. They screamed, and they laughed, and I hated them for it. I hated the World, but I hated myself. I hated what I was. So I tried to hide it with this mask. That way, I wouldn't hear your screams, or your laughter, or feel your pity. But, you see, we all wear masks. Just some aren't as obvious as the one I wear. Some masks take a form of a handsome face with a rasied eyebrow and some catchy phrases. The man that this mask belongs to, he's cheered. He's adored. He's idolized. And he's the WWF Champion. BUT ROCK YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT LAST MONDAY ON RAW I HAD YOU BEAT IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR THE INTERFERENCE OF MY BROTHER. But, last Monday Night on RAW Rock, you learned pain. You felt fear. And you found out that what hides behind -this- mask, is the next WWF Champion!"

# "If you ain't down with me and the Big Red Machine being the WWF Tag Team champs again, Kane has got two words for you!" X-Pac (back when he was "with" Kane)

SHAWN MICHAELS- I did only come out to make fun of you and undertaker.The main reason why i was here is for a tittle shot!!

OCC-THIS PROMO TOTALLY SUCKS MAYBE I WILL UPDATE IT ONCE MY NET COMES BACK.
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION.   NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION. EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:45 am

occ: okwhn u update it reply
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION.   NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:44 pm

I don't get your reply at all DashingChamp. Whats with all the undertaker quotes? It makes no sense...
Back to top Go down
tOpGuN!
Crusador
Crusador
tOpGuN!

PostSubject: Re: NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION.   NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:23 am

occ: both of u hve made huge promos!!!
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION.   NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:51 am

occ: yea lol there huge ..but his promos dsnt make sense cuz he had someinternet problems..he will update it dnt wrry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION.   NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION. Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW US CHAMPION,BETRAYAL,REVENGE,CONFIDENCE AND DOMINATION.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneImpactWrestling :: Open Arena-
Jump to: