InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revenge will be mine!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-BGShelton-
Titan
Titan
-BGShelton-

Revenge will be mine! Empty
PostSubject: Revenge will be mine!   Revenge will be mine! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:46 am

As The Miz is standing in the middle of the ring,he goes outside and takes a chair and enters ring again.He sits at the middle of the ring with a mic in his hand.

Okay,i know i wasn't here for a long time.I was injured by selfcalled Viper!And you saw something new.He is a cheater too.Thats how he defeated me and took my belt!Well Randy,you may won the battle but you will never win the WAR!As we all know that i am better than you,i want another chance.Another opportunity,just to prove that i am better,that you only win because you are cheater!

Crowd boos but miz still looks calm.He stands up and takes a chair!

Randy,this time.We will do it fair and square.No lies,no cheats.We can face of in any type of match!Yes,you heard me!Thats because i know that i am better than you in every single match type!You couldn't beat me without cheats.And thats the main reason why i came here tonight.I came here to take what is mine!WH belt.And Randy,i want how good champ you are.I want you down here,right now!No excuses,this will prove how good you are.I want to see if you are a chicken coward,or you are real man...Like me!

Miz stares at the entrance ramp and waits for Randy!

TBC:Ftv!only

OOC:yea,its short.i have some thing goin on with school so i don't have much time for RP's
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

Revenge will be mine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge will be mine!   Revenge will be mine! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:18 am

'' The Arena feels as a graveyard with it silence spread all around, The fans are busy with their snacks and drinks but the expression in their faces tell us that they are really curious and excited on what they will get to witness in this great night, Having so many things in their heads, in this wonderful night of Friay Night Smackdown, and then Out Of No where, Suddenly The silence is broken , the lights flicker and the Crowds stand up from their seats and Scream with all they have go as Randy Orton's Theme music hits the arena for a huge pop. The Fans go wild The Lights change and excitement is felt in the air as The Fans realize that The Vicious Orton is here.

>>::Justin Roberts::<<

Weighing in Two hundred at Forty Five pounds (245 lb) from Saint Charles, Missouri, Randy Orton HUGE CHEERS

As he enters the Arena he Is welcome by a huge Ovation from the Crowd, After he enters He makes his way to the Ring. An [RKO Chant][/b] immediately breaks out. He comes out with his World Heavyweight Championship belt on with shoulders. He walks through the Ramp, totally still and doesn't seem to bother weather the fans like him or not. He then walks on the steel steps bends down the rope and enters the Ring. The RKO Chants still Continue and in moments Randy walks towards the turnbuckle and climbs over it. He raises his World Heavyweight Championship belt high and The Fans go wild and seem to love it, he then climbs back down and walks to another Turnbuckle and climbs it once more and does his Signature Taunt. He climbs down and gives a devilish smile with his Viper eyes, and the Fans don't seem to stop with their Chant. Then the music stops he steps down to the ring and grabs a Microphone from a nearby crew man. He waits for the fans to settle down then he takes his Mic to his mouth. Miz and RANDY share some amount of time with their stares and glares at one and other... then Randy starts to speak

Revenge will be mine! OrtonV2

>>::|The Viper|Randy Orton| Man of Destiny|::<<

I stand before You, as Your World Heavyweight Champion, This is no luck, This is my destiny. I did not cheat Miz.. I beat you... No...No I crushed you down fair and square. You see This title is going no where. The Era of orton is back.. and Now Unlike before I ain't going to lose this title, to prove that I truely am Deserving to be a champion. I have a little idea which I thought About... This Smackdown I have told the General Manger of Smackdown Tejas to have a little number contender match. You want your revenge, You want a rematch... well You got to win your match this friday on Smackdown. The Match will be a 4 way battle royal match. You VS Edge VS Jack Swagger Vs The Undertaker, the winner of this matchwill face me in the next Smackdown where I will put my prestige world title online. So Miz... for once I would like you to show your actions rather than just keep talking and winning about your lose against me. I don't frankly speaking give a damn who wins on smackdown because i kNOW I that I will beat anyone. This is My destiny I stand before you all as a 2 time World Heavyweight Champion in IIWF, This Era of orton will never end. And I will prove my dominance as I defend My title next Smackdown. Miz, if i were you. I would start warming up and I would get ready for my match this Smackdown, because This is your only chance to get a title shot for my belt.

Miz and Randy Stare... Then The Miz starts to talk

TBC: The Miz

Its been a long time sine I made a promo here... I have been busy too

Back to top Go down

Revenge will be mine!
Page 1 of 1