InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's My Time on RAW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrestler82
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Wrestler82

It's My Time on RAW Empty
PostSubject: It's My Time on RAW   It's My Time on RAW EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:10 am

As "My Time" Plays. The Fans on Raw are booing as Triple H Appears in the ring with a microphone on his hand

Triple H

Hello Everyone on Raw.. Remember me losing to Kane yesterday and I had to get the boot off of Smack down! ... Well that doesn’t matter to me anymore because im making a new Retribution on RAW and I’m totally going to shake up the RAW brand… This brand makes me remind of the good old days of Evolution and DX… But those days are gone now… and I’m here to say.. Now to the Current Roster Of Raw…. If you want to challenge me face to face… Meet me in this Ring.

TBC: Anyone on Raw or Shawn Michaels
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time on RAW   It's My Time on RAW EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:22 am

Shawn Michaels theme song hits the PA, the crowd get up on their feet, as Shawn Michaels walks down the ramp, posing, while some of the fans take pictures. The timekeeper hands Michaels a microphone, as Shawn walks up the steel steps and into the ring. He holds the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak...

You know what, Hunter? It's great to have you back on the best brand, but you should have retired, while you had that chance. You see, I'm happy, you're back here, because I was thinking to myself yesterday. RAW has a bunch of talentless nobodies, then you come along, and I was thrilled. I didn't know one brand could hold so many losers in one place, the only wrestler on RAW that has talent, is me. This is my show, and my show only. If you can't even do well on Smackdown, how do you except to survive on RAW. Triple H, what you said, think about it. The good ol days of Evolution and DX. In Evolution, Randy Orton and Batista betrayed you, because they didn't want to work under a loser like you, and during the DX days, you were carried by, none other than ME! Triple H has ALWAYS been in HBK's shadow. Back in the good ol days, it was always Chyna, Shawn Michaels, and that guy with the female haircut standing next to Shawn Michaels. If you can beat me, which you won't, you'll do alright on RAW, but if you can't, then you're just another one hasbeen that HBK is gonna step on, to get what he wants.

TBC: Triple H
Back to top Go down
Wrestler82
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Wrestler82

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time on RAW   It's My Time on RAW EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:49 am

Triple H

Clam down there Hickenbottom i know we went on our separate ways and i can see you having these IIWF Raw fans by your side.. But im hurt of what you said because... "I'M THE LOSER OF THIS FEDRATION"... and you don’t think i can beat your old "Boy-Toy", Throwing your OWN old tag partner thru a Window in late '80, and getting half of Canadians PISSED at YOU..THEN YOUR WRONG my Egotistic Friend.. I Still got a heart for DX but I can do better than any one form those days… I was glad that I was working on my own… But I don’t care what anyone says about it.. I was most hate man back then and I can be the most hated NOW

TBC: HBK or Stop it
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time on RAW   It's My Time on RAW EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:55 am

-The Heart Break Kid|Shawn Michaels-

I don't really care about what you have to say, Hunter, stop talking about the eighties, we're in 2011, you senile old man. You see, back in the 80s, before you got cataracts, you were one of the best, not because you had the skills, or the determination, but because, there was always someone better than you, carrying you on your back. You used me, and the DX name to get where you are. In 20 years time, I'll be remembered as the Show Stopper, the Main Event, Mr. Wrestlemania.... And, you, Hunter, you'll be remembered as the mooch that sponged off HBK, you can't accomplish anything without me, and that was proven on Friday, where your Smackdown career ended. I'm going to sweet chin music your ass straight outta MY ring, and into the retirement home!

Shawn Michaels drops the microphone, and leaves the ring.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time on RAW   It's My Time on RAW EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:29 pm

very good segment guys WOW ..this shud give raw a boost it needs keep it up guys clap
Back to top Go down
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time on RAW   It's My Time on RAW EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:52 pm

go and reply to my promo NO 1 contender for IC belt because i called you out and you are gonna fasce chris jericho for no 1 contender for IC belt.
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time on RAW   It's My Time on RAW EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:31 pm

DJ, if you're reading this, have a Triple H v Shawn Michaels match for RAW. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time on RAW   It's My Time on RAW EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:17 pm

I shall, Wink
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time on RAW   It's My Time on RAW EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:51 pm

"The Light" Dylan James wrote:
I shall, Wink

Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time on RAW   It's My Time on RAW Empty

Back to top Go down

It's My Time on RAW
Page 1 of 1