InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaving Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

Shaving Time Empty
PostSubject: Shaving Time   Shaving Time EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:24 pm

*All of a sudden, Goldust's music bursts throughout the arena as he walks out on the stage with a razor in his hand as the crowd goes wild. He walks down to the ring where there is a barber shop type scenario in the middle of the ring, with a barber chair and some things like scissors and shaving cream. Goldust smiles as he gets a Mic and then enters the ring and waits for the crowd to silence and he begins to talk*

Goldust: As you all saw on Smackdown! recently, I beat CM Punk. Now, our deal was if I won, Shawn Michaels and I would have to shave Punk's head bald! If he won, I would have to join SES but that just didn't happen. I prevailed in the match and now it's time to bring out the small team of the straight edge society and for me and Shawn to shave little Punk's head. Lets see, if CM Punk is a man of his word. Punk, get out here so the job can be done and the hair should be gone.

*Goldust stands there and waits for SES to come out*

TBCB: Shawn and Punk
Back to top Go down
xX-GamingLegend-Xx
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
xX-GamingLegend-Xx

Shaving Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaving Time   Shaving Time EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:02 am

'' As Goldust waits, Suddenly Shawn's Music hits everyone scream and cheer, we see Banners and Posters of Shawn Michaels. He comes pulling Punk who is reluctant to get bald. He looks very angry as he is being dragged through the ramp, Goldust smiles on seeing this and leaves the ring to help out Shawn in pulling Punk to the a Chair. Then they tie Punk's hands to to chair Before Shawn starts shaving Punk's hair he takes the Mic and talks to Punk

There are moments in life where you don't have a choice what to do, there are things that you wish you could rewind but in real, its not possible. I never wanted to join your Straight Edge Society, but it wasn't that I wanted to, it was that I had to. I took the right step and Now since that decision, The showstopper is back. I haven't even lost a single match since joining the Straight Edge society.

You might hate me, after I make you bald, but this is just another case that I have to do. There isn't a choice. You had a deal, You might not be a man of his Word, But you are unfortunate That I am a man of my words. Sadly he involved me in this stipulation that I would be the one who would Shave your hair, So don't hate me after you lose your hair because its all your fault

Shawn leaves The Mic and we see Punk getting scard as he realizes that Shawn is done with his talk. Goldust Catches Punk's head and Shawn starts Shaving his hair, We see Punk Screams around the whole arena and the Crowd seems to love this as they start a GOLDUST CHANT, Goldust smiles in turn and Shawn continues to Shave him completely Bald. As They are done Shaving, Goldust shows Punk his face in the Mirror. Punk seems very angry then Shawn gives Punk a towel and he hides his face out of the Arena with Shawn Besides him. Goldust smiles as he sees The so called CM PUNK hiding under a towel.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

Shaving Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaving Time   Shaving Time EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:22 pm

clap nicely done
Back to top Go down
xX-GamingLegend-Xx
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
xX-GamingLegend-Xx

Shaving Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaving Time   Shaving Time EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:18 pm

OCC: got to agree with DJJ, it was a good end to this awesome storyline, gr8 work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaving Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaving Time   Shaving Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaving Time
Page 1 of 1