InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farewell Time for Teddy !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

Farewell Time for Teddy ! Empty
PostSubject: Farewell Time for Teddy !   Farewell Time for Teddy ! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:32 am

"The Scene starts as we see Ted Dibiase talking to his dad on the phone.He looks sad and low in confidence.Suddenly he throws the phone and sits on a chair thinking about somthing and after thinking for a long time he gets up and then walks out of the locker room"

The arena is silent but suddenly the silence is broken as Ted DiBiase's entrance music hits the floor.The crowd gives him a standing ovation as he walks the ramp.He stops in the middle and then does his signature taunt as the crowd goes wild he climbs the steel steps and then comes into the ring.He asks for a mic from the announcer and then takes the mic and gets ready to speak to the whole IIWF universe

-Ted DiBiase-

I came here to talk to you guys about somthing that is very close to my heart.I was thinking about this from so many weeks but i guess this is the best option left for me to do.This might be the last time you are seeing me in this ring.You see there are some decisions in life you have to make and this is just one of those times.Well it has been a hell of a ride and i enjoyed my stay here and i would like to thank each and every one of you who supported me in my bad times.I really dont want this to end,it just seems as though it all just began but this is the end of the road for me.I hope my partner cody understands why i am taking this decision and i know he would be stronger and tougher in the near future.

The fans in the arena feel bad as we see some of them crying in the back and ted starts to speak again

-Ted DiBiase-

Well after all these things said i can just live with the memories that i had here.Some of them were good and many of them were bad but you just cant help it.But beyond all i have the support of you guys and thats all what matters to me.I hope that i am leaving on a good note and once again thank you for supporting me and i hope you will remember me for years to come and will like to wish this company for a great future
Thank you

"Suddenly from nowhere Chris Jericho's theme song hits the arena"

He comes out wearing a black tuxedo and in a complete black attire with a cocky smile on his face.Ted looks shocked as jericho comes inside the ring with a mic in his hand and starts to speak

Like a Star @ heaven Chris Jericho Like a Star @ heaven

Well for all those hipocrites who dont know me,my name is Chris Jericho and i have come here to show you all why i am the best in the world at what i do.Well i just arrived and i have to see a loser standing in the same ring with me.So you think these hipocrites actually care about you.Well the truth is they never cared about you.Everyone knows that you are a loser and you knew it as well.Ever since you have came here you have almost lost to everybody on raw.You are a worthless jobber and thats all you were in your entire carrer.So you parasites actually are feeling bad,i can see many of you crying like a baby.You people dont deserve to see me in this ring.You guys are just a bunch of hypocrites and parasites and so is this loser standing in front of me.Now i want you to leave my ring right now.

Ted waits for a moment and does not move and the crowd cheer hard as jericho looks angry and starts to speak

Like a Star @ heaven Chris Jericho Like a Star @ heaven

Did you heard what i said,i said get out of my ring right now.Well so you are not leaving this ring.Now i only have one option and that is to teach you a lesson and beat the living hell out of you.So now this is your last chance if you dont leave this ring now you are going to leave this bldg in an ambulance.So either you leave or i send you to the hospital on your final night here.So what to do you say teddy......

Ted: My answer is a clear no,i am not going to leave this ring

Jericho-You just made the biggest mistake of your entire worthless carrer

Jericho takes his shirt off and then goes a few steps ahead and then ted gets ready to fight.We see Y2J and ted face to face but as the talk gets ugly jericho gives a cocky smile and then moves a few steps back and acts as if he is leaving the ring and suddenly hits ted with a cheap shot from the back.He gets a chair in the ring and as he goes to hit suddenly........................

King-OMG,its our IC Champion "Dashing Cody Rhodes" !!!!!!!

Cole-He is running to save his friend,i will just find new respect for cody if he does this

"We see Cody running as jericho looks shocked and tries to escape but cody gets in the ring and suddenly they look at each other with a smile on their faces and then shake hands with each other as jericho starts to beat ted with the chair till he is brutally injured.We see a refree comming out and asking for help as jericho and cody leave the ring with a evil smile on their faces.A stretcher comes out from the back and we see Ted leaving the Bldg on a stretcher as the camera fades off"

End of RP ......................
Back to top Go down

Farewell Time for Teddy !
Page 1 of 1