InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

batista vs randy orton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

batista vs randy orton Empty
PostSubject: batista vs randy orton   batista vs randy orton EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:16 am

the fans is exploding with boos when the theme of ,the leader of fortune, batista filled the arena. batista walks out onto the stage, holding a contract in he's hand. he stands in the middle of the stage and demands he's spotlight and he gets the spotlight on him. he walks slowly down to the ring yelling at people. he got his suit on. now he climbs the steel steps and enters the ring.

__()[]THE LEADER OF FORTUNE BATISTA[]()__

i know that your all wondering why their is a table and 2 chairs and 1 contract(batista laughs). IT'S BECAUSE I'M FACING THAT MORON RANDY ORTON(the crowd cheers when they hear the name randy orton). he cheated every single time(the crowd chants,batista is a loser). SHUT UP!(the crowd boos). i know i wil win at the next smackdown and then i will take my world heavyweight championship(the crowd boos).

batista sits down on the chair.

randy orton is not the only moron here(the crowd chants, you are a moron). i'm not a moron and fortune is not morons. REVOLUTION IS MORONS(the crowd boos). they think they are so good. but we are better( the crowd says WHAT). oh no not that WHAT. it's so old. it's stone cold and edge's fault(the crowd boos). now i wannna call randy orton out. so we can sign that contact.

batista waits for randy orton.

tbc-ftv(randy orton)

occ: i think this is a good rp
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: batista vs randy orton   batista vs randy orton EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:23 pm

'' The Arena feels as a graveyard with it silence spread all around, The fans are busy with their snacks and drinks but the expression in their faces tell us that they are really curious and excited on what they will get to witness, Having so many things in their heads, Suddenly The silence is broken as Randy Orton's Theme music hits the arena for a huge pop. The Fans go wild The Lights change and excitement is felt in the air as The Fans realize that The Vicious Orton is here.

>>::Justin Roberts::<<

Weighing in Two hundred at Forty Five pounds (245 lb) from Saint Louis, Missouri, Randy Orton HUGE CHEERS

As he enters the Arena he Is welcome by a huge Ovation from the Crowd, After he enters He makes his way to the Ring. An RKO Chant immediately breaks out. He walks to the Ring totally still and doesn't seem to bother weather the fans like him or not. He then walks on the steel steps bends down the rope and enters the Ring. The RKO Chants still Continue and in moments Randy walks towards the turnbuckle and climbs over it. He does his Signature taunt and The Fans go wild and seem to love it, he then climbs back down and walks to another Turnbuckle and climbs it once more and does his Signature Taunt. He climbs down and gives a devilish smile with his Viper eyes, and the Fans don't seem to stop with their Chant. Then the music stops he steps down to the ring and grabs a Microphone from a nearby crew man. He waits for the fans to settle down then he takes his Mic to his mouth and starts to speak

batista vs randy orton OrtonV2

>>::|The Viper|Randy Orton| Man of Destiny|::<<

Mahn, You really are getting good at talking jokes, I beat You 3 times, and you still dream of beating me. Batista your defeat is assured, It is just your faith to stay under My shadow. You are nothing but a loser Batista. I beat you I crushed you 3 times, and This time It will be no different As I beat You to confirm My self a World Heavyweight Championship Opportunity Next Paper View. I will beat You Batista, I will beat You Once More. You and your Fortune will be down, as I along with My Revolution will stand tall and You along with your fortune will bow down to our Shadows

Now Batista, Now I am tiered of your lies and excuses. I cheated. I beat You in a last man standing match, a Hell In a cell match and a Normal Match. And You still make up stupid excuses. Well Not any More batista. I challenge You In a First Blood Match. A Match that Will Prove once and for all That Randy Orton Is the best in IIWF. I Will beat you, No...No...No... I will destroy you for the Forth time.

'' Randy Orton waits for a Reply from Batista ''

TBC: Batista/fyr

Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: batista vs randy orton   batista vs randy orton EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:41 pm

__()[]THE LEADER OF FORTUNE BATISTA[]()__

your allways saying the same thing. you say ,i will beat you no no no i will crush u,. it's annoying. randy i accept the challenge. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MORON I'VE EVER MEET. i'm going to take all the blood out of ur head and then we can see who the real viper. take a seet and sign that 1# FIRST BLOOD CONTENDERS MATCH CONTRACT!. one more thing if i win you will not be defending the tag titles against 2 from my team. if i lose i will not be given a world title shot until 28 of january.

batista signs the contract and gives it to randy.

tbc-randy orton
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: batista vs randy orton   batista vs randy orton EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:21 am

'' Randy stares at Batista as he talks and then as he is done, he takes his microphone o his mouth and replies to Batista's Offer ''

Well, Batista... I ACCEPT. If I lose I will not be a part of the Title Defense match for the Unified Tag team championship, But If I win, Which I will You will not get a title shot till Jan 26th. Well batista, After Smackdown I don't think You will be even able to wrestle till Jan 28th So with or without this contract, This will be your last chance for the WHC for a long time

'' Randy stares at batista, and leave sthe ring as his Music theme hits and in seconds the Camera fades''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: batista vs randy orton   batista vs randy orton Empty

Back to top Go down

batista vs randy orton
Page 1 of 1