InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Batista and Ted Dibiase

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bling Daddy
Admin
Bling Daddy

Calling out Batista and Ted Dibiase Empty
PostSubject: Calling out Batista and Ted Dibiase   Calling out Batista and Ted Dibiase EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:09 am

Calling out Batista and Ted Dibiase Normal_JOHNCENA01984

The crowd was a graveyard and everyone was quite,speechless and petrified,but then suddenly someone breaks the silence.Suddenly John Cena's theme song hits as the crowd begins to boooo!Most of them aren't with the Cenation.As he walks out the ramp,he smiles a cocky smile and grins.Wearing a dog tag,nike shoes,and a gangster attitude.He snatches a mic from the staff.As he reaches the ring he turns towards the stairs and of the ring,and enters the ring.He grabs the mic,raises it to his mouth,and stares at the IIWF crowd with an ungrateful look

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █Doctor of Thugunomics█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
Man I got screwed at smackdown so I'm out here to discuss this.I won the match. It was a miscarriage of justice.Everyone saw it Ted was tapping to my headlock,Hell,I beat Ted like the Mets beat the Red Sox.Yo, I had him busted wide open, exposing all his weak spots,All he had on me was a few frickin cheap shots.And everybody saw the ref was my downfall,He was missing calls like Bill Bucker was missing ground balls.Not only did I beat Ted last week, I made him cry and embarrassed.And I got no respect for that piece of crap.He won the royal rumble like a coward running and waiting to pin a damaged opponent with his weak rollups.

See how i eliminated one of the world's greatest tag team by a five knuckle shuffle? We got Batista, trying to claim MVP status.You ain't worth nothing, but it's okay, you're definitely fat.You're thinning out man, your chin ain't that rounded.You're losing weight in the face, but your ass definitely found it.
Batista, chill over there Kojak, you don't need to be taking trash.He plays the skin flute so much, he's got a milk mustache.And at Hardcore Takedown, I'm going to have you throwing Olympic fits.I'll rip off your title shot quicker than a deer being chased by a tiger.

hope Batista on of the World's Greatest Tag Team don't try to sing for his title.He is worse than the Japanese dude from American Idol.And at Hardcore Takedown, you're boy is going to open some eyes.They call me Johnny Starbucks, cause I'm the whole franchise.It's time to make John Cena a household name.I'm gonna win the.triple threat match and keep changing the game.I went from tights to jerseys .And I'm the real United States, I'm just a trash talking punk.Every week they cut out my lines from your TV set.I say what I want, when I want, and I'm always controversial.I'm gonna turn my opponents into a five second commercial.

Ted,I come with power to “defeat”, you gonna need a mic to stop it probably stomp on you unintentionally cuz you microscopic.I'm gonna design your face just like a painting.If you anger me, my daggers gonna collide-with ya-throatf.You act famous, maybe on your corner where you buy the dope,But around here? I couldn’t find you with a microscope.Sorry Kid, I really wish I could say i see you.I’m so hot, yet so cold,i'm so powerful like i'm not fantasia,only time u couldn’t feel me is under anesthesia.When I talk I won’t take it back, cause what I say, I meant it so baiscally I don' understand why u wanna b facing me.I'm worth about 10 times more then your money.So tell me is it really me that your trying to battle me?10 cents your ACV, which is your actual cash value.I come in “storming”, I'm like a GLOBAL WARMING so beware Ted and Batista cause this is your only warning.
Word life!

Last edited by Bling daddy on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Batista and Ted Dibiase   Calling out Batista and Ted Dibiase EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:18 am

''The crowd was a like graveyard and everyone was quite and speechless. they are busy with their snacks and drinks but then suddenly someone breaks the silence.Suddenly Randy Orton's theme song hits as the crowd begins to Cheer. Then The Vicious Orton Comes out, and is greeted with a shower of Cheers and RKO CHANTS breaks out. In turn we See Randy Staring at Cena and Cena looks shocked on the arrival of the Viper. Randy walks to the rinf, and a Mic is thrown into the ring. Randy bends down and takes the Mic to speak''

Calling out Batista and Ted Dibiase OrtonV2

RANDY ORTON

Well Cena, I remember your promises about winning the battle royal. What happen. As I thought, You can Just talk but when it comes to fight, you are nothing. You are Just like that Jericho. He also can talk fancy like you, but when it comes to doing something, you are all the same , JUST NOTHING !!!!

Accept this fact, all you can do is talk, I would love to step front and show you what you are. I will be glad to knock you off, But sadly I don't have time for Juniors. I am facing Edge coming Raw and Next Raw for the NO1 CONTENDER match, I have other Ideas after I beat him, But I swear, I will be back for you and when I do, you are toast.

BEWARE, BECAUSE THE VIPER WILL STRIKE ANYTIME!!!

'' Randy Leaves the Ring leaving Cena Shocked and pissed ''
Back to top Go down
Bling Daddy
Admin
Bling Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Batista and Ted Dibiase   Calling out Batista and Ted Dibiase EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:55 am

You see,Batista's been ducking me, but know theres nowhere else to go boy.I'm about to put a whipping on the Pillsbury Fro-boy.Walking out here talking like he's cool, but y'all people don't believe it yet.How is Batista cool, he looks like a freaking Chia Pet.You know what, I'm not cool, cause John Cena is on fire.A word of advice tonight, before we fight, you should retire.The way he walks, the way he talks,spitting out his greasy food and spit.I'll kick you so hard,you'll be choking on your testicles.I'm still giving out STFU's,and still pumping up my shoes.This is Great American Award? Your boy is not going to lose.Look at Ted Dibiase, he had to cheat his way in.Batista's buying apple pies, he's trying to eat his way in.Hey you know they gonna keep his award sucker free.Forget about that rotten legend killer,and viper wannabe they call Randy Orton,see how he left my ring? I'm gonna win my match tonight by beating two hobo dick cheeses.

TBC:Batista
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Batista and Ted Dibiase   Calling out Batista and Ted Dibiase EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:06 pm

batista enters the hardcore takedown arena with a new theme and looks pissed. he get's the spotlight on him and walks slowly down to the ring. he enter's the ring and takes the mic up to his mouth.

batista: cena i warned you last time you pissed me. that i will destroy you at hardcore takedown. were at hardcore takedown now but our match is not now so you have to wait for later tonight. i'm going to destroy so much that you can't walk. first i'm winning the unified tag championships with randy and after i'm going to beat YOU DOWN!!!!!!!!!. i'm tired of you cena. you are always the face of wwe. your getting a new attire every 3 month. so cena tonight your not walking out of hardcore takedown. your going to lay on a stretcher and then your going to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Batista and Ted Dibiase   Calling out Batista and Ted Dibiase Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling out Batista and Ted Dibiase
Page 1 of 1