InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The End of BATISTA !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

The End of BATISTA !! Empty
PostSubject: The End of BATISTA !!   The End of BATISTA !! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:13 am

'' The Arena feels as a graveyard with it silence spread all around, The fans are busy with their snacks and drinks but the expression in their faces tell us that they are really curious and excited on what they get to witness, Suddenly The silence is broken The fans stop with their eating and drinking, and Start to clap and Cheer As Randy Orton's Music theme hits the arena.

>>::Justin Roberts::<<

Weighing in Two hundred at Forty Five pounds (245 lb) from Saint Charles, Missouri, here comes The Viper Randy Orton

He Is welcome by a large Ovation from the Crowd, He comes out looking totally bother less and still. The Vicious Orton walks to the Ring and is greeted by a RKO Chant as he reaches the Ring. He then walks on the steel steps. He then bends down the rope and enters the Ring. The RKO Chants still Continue and in moments Randy walks towards the turnbuckle and climbs over it. He does his Signature taunt and The Fans go wild, and seem to love it, he then climbs back down and walks to another Turnbuckle and climbs it once more and does his Signature Taunt. Randy gives a devilish smile with his Viper eyes, and the Fans seem to love it, then the music stops he steps down to the ring and grabs a Microphone from a nearby crew man. He waits for the fans to settle down then he takes his Mic to his mouth and starts to speak

The End of BATISTA !! OrtonV2

Next Sunday, as You all Know is one of my biggest moments in my Carrier. Battle Bowl, is perhaps the Paper View where I will give it all I have got to finish all my Unfinished Business. Its the Day where I have many Important matches. Its the day which I have been awaiting for since a long period of time. I have been waiting for his day since my arrival here. Because this is the day, where I get my first first ever World Heavyweight Championship shot, I have done exactly what I wanted. I always aimed at coming back from Smackdown from where I had started. I always dreamed of the day when I get my first World Championship shot. I was Kicked out of Smackdown before 2 months, I had lost everything in that Paper View of Money In the Bank, After that I went to RAW, I perhaps won almost every match that I faced, became the Unified Tag Team Champion but there was always a risk of losing it, there was always a Risk of losing it with a partner Like Batista. He did nothing, and was no help at all. If you people check out the taps you will see, always me pinning my opponents with an RKO Or a Punt, Batista did nothing. But he still just bragged about what he did, and I got tired of him. I was tired of hearing his nonesense, and that is when I decided to leave Evolution and to Leave RAW. I realized that I had made enough Impact and now was the time to head back to Smackdown

I did what I had to do, and I got the championship opportunity what I wanted, well that is not the end. I even get a Unified Tag Team championship shot. Me and Cena are facing DX who we have already beaten. We both are unbeaten and we will remain Unbeaten after Battle Bowl, and My thrid Match is against my former PARTNER BATISTA ina HELL IN A CELL MATCH, I have been waiting for a long time to have this match, I have faced and beaten him before and this time I will beat him once and for all. This night will be the night where I destroy Batista, crush him and be held as the New Unified Tag team champion and the new World Champion. I will beat everyone in my path of glory with my R....K....O, and there is nothing there is that can stop me

Batista, I will bring Hell as I beat and destroy you in that Cell of doom, I will give the beating of your life and end your carrier. Batista you....

'' As Randy speaks suddenly Batista's Music theme hits and Randy looks shocked, and Batista doesn't look happy about it''

TBC: Batista (fyr)

Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: The End of BATISTA !!   The End of BATISTA !! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:43 am

BATISTA TAKES A MIC

The End of BATISTA !! Batista+wwe+champion+2010

RANDY ,RANDY,RANDY you are saying the same thing all the time. your going to rko me or other superstars to hell. i'm tired of that. at hell in a cell i'm going to bring u to hell at battle bowl. first i'm going to destroy u and then i'm going to win the IIWF CHAMPIONSHIP. you are a good wrestler but i'm BETTER. their is one more thing and i'm that's i got a new TEAM. my team is going to dominate. were going to dominate IIWF more than we ever did. you will only get one chance to give up before we are coming after u and john cena. i wanna make a deal. at the ppv in november we can make some thew matches. first if u and cena retains the tag team championships we can make a match between you and cena vs 2 from my team and later that night we 2 is going to face eacother in a unification match. if i win the IIWF championship AND U WIN THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. so what do u say.

(randy orton interrupts)

tbc - randy(only)
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: The End of BATISTA !!   The End of BATISTA !! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:47 am

OCC: I y did u write abut unfiication and ppv of Nov, could u please edit tht. We Can think abut tht later , and if u win, Edge anyways has his rematch clause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of BATISTA !!   The End of BATISTA !! Empty

Back to top Go down

The End of BATISTA !!
Page 1 of 1