InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INFERNO HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN

Go down 
3 posters

this is a small brm promo ..but was this my best promo ever
vote yes if it was the best brm promo
INFERNO  HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN I_vote_lcap44%INFERNO  HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
vote no if it wasnt the best brm promo
INFERNO  HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN I_vote_lcap56%INFERNO  HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

INFERNO  HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN Empty
PostSubject: INFERNO HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN   INFERNO  HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:12 am

the united states champion ..the devils favourite demon kane is shown walking with the us title on his waist ..making his way to the arena

jr:we are live here and tonight has been a great night ..so i cant wait for our chrismas ppv december to dismember
king:we are having some great matches at the moment im exited about the us title inferno match
jr: yea king that will be a hell of a match between to of iiwfs finest superstars the us champion kane and the heart break kid shawn michels
king:well as for kane he has proved that he is indeed the most dominating superstars ever produced in the iiwf ..as he has beaten evryone in his way
jr:and this past smackdown he has also defeated the whorld heavyweight champion the miz
king:yep that devil is really strong ..but what abt hbk jr..since hbk lost the title he has been losing matches..i think hbk would be focusing on the inferno match..it will be a tough contest though
jr: yea king but i have a feeling about the undertaker ..he will be upto something ..since his dark return to the iiwf undertaker ..has been dominating..so lets take u to december to desmber ..these are the macthes taking place......a video opens showing the matches of the ppv

ENTRANCE

the crowd is like a graveyard people are busy eating snacks and watching the the ppv video but all of this gets interepted by a big red explosion.. all the lights in the arena now go red. now fire starts comming from the ramp.. the arena looks like hell.. finally from the entrance fire comes out and from down a pathway open and from that path a lift comes up ..kane is standing on that lift with the united states championship around his waste.. kane now walks slowly towards the ring.. big heat from the crowd many look afarid ..few cheers and a lot of boos

justin roberts: STANDING AT 7 FT TALL WEING IN AT 326 POUNDS..LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE WELCOME THE UNITED STATES CHAMPION KANE

kane now climbs the ring with over the top rope style.. now he gets in the middle of the ring raises his hands up slowly and now he raised them down lighting fast a big red explosion occurs from all four courners of the ring and the lights now go even more red.he snatches the microphone from justin roberts and as alwayz pushes his out of the ring.and now with a devilish smile on his face begins to speak

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::THE DEVILS FAVOURITE DEMON KANE:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

KANE:so the DEMON OF DEATH VALLEY UR HERO AND MY BROTHER ..THE UNDERTAKER RIseD SOME HOW..i dont even know....as he rises again he becomes against the brother who was working as hard as possible to rise him again..i dont know what he is upto but brother..something is wrong with u ..i need u to come down here and tell me what happened ..brother .. our misson was to find out who took u out of the iiwf ..and i still dint stop ..we will seek VENGENCE..and reign hell unto their souls but first u must confirm that ...r u with me or against me..
kane waits for sometime for the undertaker to arrive but he doesnt arrive

[KANE:i know u whree listening brother and i know that u will come.. well anwayz .. about my performance ..as i told evryone i will be the most dominant iiwf superstar ever and i proved ..for the second time in a row i have once again defeted the world heavyweight champion the miz..i have been so dominant and angry that since batista betrayed me i have been undefeated .batista u will pay . rember this batista u will pay for evrything..i hate u more than any1 in this whorld batista u will feel my wrath..and u have already felt it when i took away the us title from the poor hbk..so batista rember this u may not be facing me now but u will face me one day and when u doo u will really suffer..but first u have to go threw my brother the undertaker..in HELL IN A CELL MATCH.and rember this batista im alrdeay planning with my friend the leader of revoulution randy orton(big pop) so u must be ready for surprises.as for shawn michels ..shwan u and me will be having a great inferno match..with me and i will burn u and make u feel a pain of a life time ..each and evry part of ur body will be tortured by THE INFERNIC FLAMES...and when it gets over u will see me stading tall and still ur united states champion.. as kane sayz this he gets INTEREPTED BY

TBC: UNDERTAKER, HBK, BATISTA... NEED ALL OF DEM TO REPLY HERE..ONE BY ONE and when u reply USE TBC FOR THE OTHER WHO DINT REPLY

Last edited by big red monster on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: INFERNO HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN   INFERNO  HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:22 am

It isn't necessary makeing a poll.
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: INFERNO HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN   INFERNO  HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:05 am

occ: yea but i get to know the percentage..uknw their some who dnt bother abt our promos and hard work so this time i decided to use poll.anywayz vote their so i can knw tht u liked it or not
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: INFERNO HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN   INFERNO  HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:16 pm

*All of a sudden, the crowd goes wild when they hear the mysterious gong of the Undertaker's theme music he walks out in his usual attire and his large hat over his eyes. He walks on to the smoke filled stage and continues to walk down the ramp slowly and determined when he gets to the ring steps. He takes off his hat and raises up his arms as the lights go on and he steps in the ring and pulls a Mic out of his Jacket pocket and begins to speak gloomy when the crowd silences*

Undertaker: Kane don't try to pull this on me.... I am the deadman, the brothers of destruction days are well over. Everyone knows here... that you Kane, is the one that took me out of the wrestling business, and now I'm back to seek revenge on you... and all the others that may have assisted you... I don't care that you were trying to cover up your plot by taking in fake Lilian druids and having fake followers. Kane, at December to Dismember... keep eyes in the back of your head, because I have a little surprise for you... Don't expect to leave with that title.

*He does a maniacal laugh as the lights go off for 5 seconds, and when they come back on, Taker is gone and Kane is left shocked and annoyed.*

TBCB: HBK, BATISTA, or KANE

OCC: Great huh Smile
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: INFERNO HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN   INFERNO  HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:21 pm

occ:u think its great its beyond greatness its amazing excelent..thank u man wow i really apreciate tht..u are really awesome..wat an epic story line u have made between us thanx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: INFERNO HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN   INFERNO  HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:39 pm

kane looks extremely shocked now as his brother has reavled something..kane face looks like he is the most guilteist person on the planet...kane whispers him self

KANE:i cannot believe that he knows evrything..now this will make more problems for me..but i was sure that i took him out ..how can he even return...but now he find out the truth...

kane looks so much guilty and shocked ..and gets interepted by this theme

TBC,BATISTA,,HBK.THE FORTUNE
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: INFERNO HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN   INFERNO  HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:56 pm

big red monster wrote:
occ:u think its great its beyond greatness its amazing excelent..thank u man wow i really apreciate tht..u are really awesome..wat an epic story line u have made between us thanx Very Happy

OCC: Np Wink I'll enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INFERNO HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN   INFERNO  HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN Empty

Back to top Go down

INFERNO HBK..BATISTA....AND THE DEAD MAN
Page 1 of 1