InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton Empty
PostSubject: the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton   the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:51 pm

batista comes out and doesnt look happy. with bandages on he's head. he got a t-shirt and jeans. he walks down to the ring yelling at the people. he got randy orton shirt in his hand. theres a trashcan in the ring. batista climbs the steel steps and enters the ring and begins to speak.

the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton Batista-mic-o

i'm pissed off. that moron maked me bleed last week. he's going to pay. i got 16 stiches. the last smackdown was one of the worst nights for fortune. I'M SO TIRED OF THAT MORON NAMED RANDY ORTON. he's calling him self a viper. i'm a ANIMAL. i wanna talk to the chairman about randy orton's actions. do you all really like orton(the crowd yells yes). then u don't gunna like this.

batista takes the randy orton shirt. he throws the t-shirt in to the trashcan and finds some oil and a liter. he sets the randy orton shirt on fire and the crowd booo's alot.

you didn't like that. i loved it( batista laughs and the crowd boos). i would love to set randy orton on fire. HE DESERVES TO BE SET ON FIRE. i'm tired of randy orton. he thinks he's awesome. he's going to defend he's tag titles against 2 from my or me and 1 from my team. randy orton's tag team REVOLUTION. they think they are so good. just because they got kane edge randy orton triple h. i wanna call out ryan wolf and hear what he has to say.

batista waits for a answer from ryan.

tbc - TJ

OCC: randy orton is replying in stead of ryan wolf

Last edited by SWAT-BATISTA-AWESOME-FYR on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton   the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:09 pm

OCC: Fyr, Nice to see, U have improved. U don't need to write your promo in a big font, but It isn't any rule to write small so I guess you can do anything you like with that. I think this is one of your best promos
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton   the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:14 pm

occ: thnx ftv. i'm really happy to hear that
Back to top Go down
the Rayss
the Rayss

PostSubject: Re: the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton   the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:18 am

ócc: ftv fyr is waiting for ur replay
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton   the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:25 am

The Music hits and Tejas comes out with a Microphone in his hand

Tejas : Well Batista, here is the deal. You heard what you want. For a tag team title shot, Your fortune will have to win a contender Match against. [Pause] You know them very well. DREAM KILLERZ...... [Crowd cheers and Batista looks pissed] This contender match will take place This Thursday at superstars. Batista You want your revenge first prove yourself by beating Dream Killerz. It will be Fortune VS Dream Killerz for the tag team contenders shot...

Crowd cheers, and Tej leaves.. with Batista looking pissed

OCC: Im sorry was late... My net was gone and abut the short promo. My head has been aching all day
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton   the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:47 am

The people gets on their feets. There's a few Y2J signs. We hear some boohs, some cheers. Jericho shows up on the stage. His body is turned around. He waits for the pyro to start. As the pyro starts Chris turns around with a smile at his face. The crowd tries to touch him, but he just walk down the ramp. He laughs. He hits the steps, then goes up the steps, and though the ropes. He walks toward the ring and up on the turnbuckle. He hits his stomach, Then jumps down. He goes to the middle of the ring. The spotlight hits. And the boohs get louder. He laughs as he waits for them to calm down. Finally when the calmed down, he takes the mic up to his mounth

::|The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla|Chris Jericho|::

Wait you tape worm hipocrite with the name of Tejas! I know I'm not on SmackDown but that's the unified tag tag championships! Me and Sheamus. Two jobber teams ain't going to take those titles. That's a slap to all the former tag champions! If you want IIWF on a roll you want Chris Jericho as the Unified champion! I want you Tejas to give me that shot right now. AND COME DOWN TO THIS HELL OF A RING! And Batista. You are indeed a animal. A Filthy, Dirty, Disgusting, Brutal, Nasty, Rancid, Reeking, Putrid, Foul Smelling, Festering, Trash Bag Tramp animal! Come down to the ring or you will regret the day that you got born!

OCC: I know you are going to tell us we can't. But i just was to say that they do that in real life. And FTV are going to write: ''OCC: Dude, you havn't earned that. Dream Killers and Fortune are going to fight for the titles !!!!!'' (Lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton   the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton Empty

Back to top Go down

the animal talks out about the lose to randy orton
Page 1 of 1