InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kane talks abt his prformance and wants the raw gm to come down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

kane talks abt his prformance and wants the raw gm to come down Empty
PostSubject: kane talks abt his prformance and wants the raw gm to come down   kane talks abt his prformance and wants the raw gm to come down EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:03 am

a big explosion ocuurs kane is walking tall in a serious mood he enters the ring picks up a mic and is quite

KANE: all of u witnessed me in my debu match at battle brawl in a smackdown vs raw match u all so what i did and if u dint let me show u again

a video of battle brawl appears showing kane taking out all the 3 smackdown superstars and dominating them with two chokeslams and a tombstone and giving team raw the victory

KANE: so as u can see i already told u iam gonna make some impacts and this was a really huge one. u see no rokkie who comes out new here can do this. i just proved to evryone there in the locker room that i will not back down i will UNLEASH HELL. so now i demand a title match as i gave team raw the victory at the next ppv i want a title match any title . i dont care who ever it is i will destroy and domintae them. no one can stand toe to toe with me and if they do they. IF THEY DO. U WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPNEN TO THEM. so now i want the raw gm to come down here and congratulate me on my victory and give me a title match oppurtunity.

kane waits for the arival of the raw gm
Back to top Go down

kane talks abt his prformance and wants the raw gm to come down
Page 1 of 1