InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Someone want to face the Viper**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

**Someone want to face the Viper** Empty
PostSubject: **Someone want to face the Viper**   **Someone want to face the Viper** EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Randy Orton comes from behind the curtain with a grin on his face as he looks left and then right and his pryo sets off with different colors, he begins to walk down the ramp to the ring as the crowd is cheering in a mixed reaction as TheViper is going in the ring, he goes on the turnbuckle and does his signature taunt and comes off and grabs a mic and begins to speak...

**Someone want to face the Viper** Th_ortonava

..:*:Randy Orton|TheViper:*:..

There is a new superstar name TED DiBiase.... well I very,very familiar with his work and he is nothing but a loser... well he isn't gonna go far in this company because of me! You see me and Ted go way back and he use to say things behind my back but I wanna call him out and lets talk face to face or maybe lets throw down even throw down tonight!

**The Fans Cheer loud**

I am so serious right now Ted, you have been a pain in the back for me and now it is time to get a pain in your neck because I am done playing around now it is time for some hard time for you and everyone else in this company like: Chris Jericho, The Rock, and John Cena and Batista... it is time I show them what TheViper is all about!

**The Fans erupt in a huge mixed reaction**

I am threw playing around, so right now I want to call out Ted to come out here and accept my challenge for this week Friday Main Event which I want it to be a Extreme Rulez Match because when I am done with you....

**Randy Orton smirks**

It wouldn't be very pretty after... and other people who think that they are better than me.... you better stay out my way before you have to deal with me...
TBC: Ted DiBiase/Gaminglegend
Back to top Go down

**Someone want to face the Viper**
Page 1 of 1