InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Viper "Randy Orton"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalid
Titan
Titan
Khalid

The Viper "Randy Orton" Empty
PostSubject: The Viper "Randy Orton"   The Viper "Randy Orton" EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:25 am

The IIWF universe are on their seats knowing that they will feel an impact tonight...

Randy Orton's theme music hits the whole arena as the crowd bursts out cheering, then Orton appeared from the back then the crowd started cheering their lungs out! Randy Orton stares at the IIWF universe with a smile on his face and his RKO t-shirt on. He started walking down the ramp and then he rolls in the ring then climbs the turn buckle and does his taunt as the crowd cheers even louder. Orton jumps down and then grabs a microphone and he starts to talk.

The Viper|Randy Orton

This past Sunday, you all witnessed the most awaiting match in history of IIWF which is te Royal Rumble match. And as I entered in this ring at number 9. I was doing well, I was in their until some certain person tossed me over the ropes and eliminating me. And that person is the Rock. And the Rock got eliminated by Goldust?... As you can see Rock, I am Randy Orton and these people knows what Randy Orton can do. Rock, I am calling you out right now because at Friday Night Smackdown, I am challenging you on a battle one on one! So that you can see what I will do to you... all it will take is an RKO!...

TBC-The Rock

Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

The Viper "Randy Orton" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Viper "Randy Orton"   The Viper "Randy Orton" EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:16 am

as orton waits for rock to come the big screen opens and shows rock live via satalite in his home sitting .rock now stands up and begins to speak.

<<<<:THE GREAT ONE THE ROCK:>>>>

Randy orton u know why i am not here tonight .the reason is i had to compete in two matches at the royal rumble.after my first match i coudt walk but still i enetred the rumble and eliminated as many superstars as i could including you.now this friday i am gonna return and when i return.i am gonna layeth the smackdown and whop your candy as. the rock is gonna beat the viper .its gonna be the peoples elbow vs the rko. well orton is you toch rock and try to rko him with your dirty hands .the rock is gonna shove those hands up in your monkey ass.you stand there and complain that i eliminated you .i am not companing infact i am proud that i went there in that match and i did something .complaning wont get you any where orton be a man .be like the rock .the great one the peoples champion (crowd cheers ) the most electrfying man in all of sports enetertain ment .welll orton this friday you will smell what the rock is cookin so you better be ready cause the rock is gonna bring it.

THE rock raises his eye brow and the video closes leaving orton in anger.
Back to top Go down

The Viper "Randy Orton"
Page 1 of 1