InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome, the face of IIWF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreenSpark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Welcome, the face of IIWF Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, the face of IIWF   Welcome, the face of IIWF EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:37 pm

As the crowd talks to eachother quietly the camera zooms around showing different signs marking out for a certain superstar. The fans chant and cheer different superstar's names. Just then an unfimilar theme blares over the PA making fans turn their heads.

The fans burst out into mixed reactions as they see Wade Barrett appear on the tron. Just then Barrett steps out from behind the curtain collecting boos and cheers from the fans. He has the overcoat draped on his shoulders with a smirk on his face. Barrett throws his arms up dropping the coat to the ground as he walks down the ramp toward the ring. Feeling good about his return he high fives some of the fans close to the ramp before walking over to the ring steps. He breathes in slowly before walking up the steps and climbing into the ring.

Wow, I came here expecting a wall of boos. I mean I thought fans hated me because of my past with the Nexus. Well I want you all to know that the Nexus is HISTORY! I have came here to show everyone that I deserve to be here without attacking every single person around here with two or three other people. But my competition obvousily isnt that major around here, I mean look at the champions! The Miz is the IIWF champion... There is nothing AWESOME about that sentence! Triple H is the interconiental champion, he must have been playing the game. By that I mean the game of LUCK! Seriously where is the real competition at? I will be a champion, with no help by anyone. If anyone thinks that I am wrong or doubts me you can come out here right now so I can shout your mouth!

TBC Anyone from RAW
Back to top Go down

Welcome, the face of IIWF
Page 1 of 1