InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a animal is coming smackdown

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

a animal is coming smackdown Empty
PostSubject: a animal is coming smackdown   a animal is coming smackdown EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:00 pm

batista comes out in a shirt with the smackdown logo on it. fans is comfused because he got the new theme and the smackdown t-shirt. he smiles alot and laughs. he walks down to the ring yelling at people and says that he doesn't care that he lost he's title. he enters the ring and he got some new tatoos on he's arm. he takes the mic up to his mouth and begins to speak.

/%=(THE ANIMAL BATISTA)/%=

HAHAHA(the crowd boos). as you all know i lost my title last sunday. but i DON'T CARE!. BECAUSE I'M ON SMACKDOWN!!(the crowd boos and batista laughs. now i can finally get my revenge against randy orton and now i can team with my team FORTUNE. i wanna say good luck to the smackdown locker room because they can't BEAT ME!(the crowd boos alot). i'm going to take my world heavyweight championship back!. i wanna call out RANDY ORTON NOW!. come out randy face to face man to man.

batista waits for randy orton

tbc-randy orton ftv(only ftv)
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: a animal is coming smackdown   a animal is coming smackdown EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:45 am

'' The Arena feels as a graveyard with it silence spread all around, The fans are busy with their snacks and drinks but the expression in their faces tell us that they are really curious and excited on what they will get to witness, Having so many things in their heads, Suddenly The silence is broken as Randy Orton's Theme music hits the arena for a huge pop. The Fans go wild The Lights change and excitement is felt in the air as The Fans realize that The Vicious Orton is here.

>>::Justin Roberts::<<

Weighing in Two hundred at Forty Five pounds (245 lb) from Saint Charles, Missouri, Randy Orton HUGE CHEERS

As he enters the Arena he Is welcome by a huge Ovation from the Crowd, After he enters He makes his way to the Ring. An [RKO Chant][/b] immediately breaks out. He walks to the Ring totally still and doesn't seem to bother weather the fans like him or not. He then walks on the steel steps bends down the rope and enters the Ring. The RKO Chants still Continue and in moments Randy walks towards the turnbuckle and climbs over it. He does his Signature taunt and The Fans go wild and seem to love it, he then climbs back down and walks to another Turnbuckle and climbs it once more and does his Signature Taunt. He climbs down and gives a devilish smile with his Viper eyes, and the Fans don't seem to stop with their Chant. Then the music stops he steps down to the ring and grabs a Microphone from a nearby crew man. He waits for the fans to settle down then he takes his Mic to his mouth and starts to speak

a animal is coming smackdown OrtonV2

>>::|The Viper|Randy Orton| Man of Destiny|::<<

Batista, I am tired of your talk. I beat you, No No No, I destroyed you twice. We Both may have a lot in common. we both won the World Title the same night, We both started out together and we both won those tag team titles together. And Batista, guess what. This Monday is a RW SPECIAL, and I asked the Raw GM and he accepts my challenge. It will be Randy Orton VS Batista on RAW in a NO DQ match. A match that I can win once more and Prove that You don't stnd a chance against me. Randy Orton was, is and will always remain the best, its always been me in the top and this will happen once more. Now I see you with your Fortune draming about dominanting while You have done nothing till now. I stand before you as you Unified Tag team champion though I lost My world Title I still am the Unified Tag team champion and Batista unlike you. I deserve this. Now, I am here to end this one and for all. To stop you from talking all the bulshit you have ben saying since the past one month. Your Fortune is nothing but a steaming stinking Pile Of Crap. You see, Evere since you made this team of yours Ialways had one thing In mind, Destroying it. Batista I just can't stand you. I can't stand the way you talk allt he crap of the world even by doing nothing. You see I have been planning on forming a Team of My own, an we will Destroy your Fortune. (Batista Looks Shocked). And Unlike your team, Mine is hundred times better than Fortune. Now I don't want to reveal the surprise. I want you to see It by yourself

Batista looks shocked while Randy gives a wicked Smile

TBC: My teammates

Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: a animal is coming smackdown   a animal is coming smackdown EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:11 am

The arena is like an graveyard with silence spread all around. The crowd is so exided to find out who Orton's teammates are. But then the silence is broken by this theme.[/color]

[color=red]As the crowd hears the word Awwwwwweeeeessssoooommmeee, they get on their feet, & some boohs, some cheers, & some even dances to the theme. But while they do that, Miz is on the stage, with the IC title around his waist and ''Be Miz'' trunks. And a blue ''I'm Awesome'' shirt. Miz takes his hands up. Then he walks down the ramp, where he conpires himself with the crowd. He goes to the right and looks at the people. He jumps up on the ring apprent. He takes his leg forward. And looks at the crowd with a smile. He takes his leg back and goes though the ropes, and to the ring. He stands at the middle, and gets a mic. We hear loud ''you suck'' chants

::|The Chick Magnet|The Miz|::

Well, well, well. If it isn't the Batista norm. I stand before the you the IC champion! At one moment, I was going to throw Batista through a table. Batista, and his little buddies who is home on Saturday nights drinking lukewarm soda watching Star Wars for the 400th weekend in a row by himself, likes to think he knows everything about the IIWF. Granted, that is his job, but when you try to upstage this team, you get owned. Good luck on your team Batista. As for our, we don't need luck. We once read that luck is when preparation and opportunity meet. I couldn't agree more, and we're more prepared then a team could bé. However you decide to play with me, you better always come out on top if you're playing as The Miz, or else it wouldn't be that realistic, now would it? We have shaped our IIWF carriers, taken the reins, and ran with it to ascend to where we are now. We customized our IIWF experience and made the Mizfits, Miztakes, and entire IIWF revolve around us, making everyone wonder what we're going to do next. You said that The Miz was a jobber? Because I talk to much? My actions and big mouth have led me to where I am today in IIWF — the 3rd IC champion! You have no idea how good it makes me feel to say that. Lucky for you, We're the perfect spokespersons because we will not stop until everyone hears about it, and we all know how loud and obnoxious It can be. I like to think of it as a relentless pursuit of The Miz and the other guys, becoming the face and mouthpiece of IIWF. (See ya later, Cena and Edge! As your song says, "Your Time is Up, our Time is Now!") And good luck trying to top our moment.

Because your the MitFits, and your AWFULL! While I'm the Miz... And I'm....AWESOME!

TBC: Others from the team
Back to top Go down
Bling Daddy
Admin
Bling Daddy

PostSubject: Re: a animal is coming smackdown   a animal is coming smackdown EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:55 am

a animal is coming smackdown Normal_hhh018354
Triple H’s whole body is shaved of all hair. No tattoos or vices like drinking , no smoking and is particular of his diet.He’s working at keeping his weight up especially for his debut. Born and raised in New Hampshire.Triple H is rumored expected to be out anywhere from this late November to heal from surgery he underwent to repair a torn triceps earlier this month.He wished he was back in the ring everyday during his surgery and the fans cheering for his efforts.He noticed that a lot of fans are saying save us HHH.
He used to be the king of this ring and the first ever unified tag team champion.
He missed how he was spitting during his entrance and the fans going wild.
His best wrestling moment was coming back from a torn quad after 7 months of healing to a welcoming crowd.

Triple H has been removed from the Battle Bowl promotional poster and replaced with nothing leaving his partner pissed,indicating he will be back for IIWF’s biggest event of winter December to Dismember.He promised himself that he will not fail and will not disappoint the IIWF universe he received a message from Ryan during his debut that he will be the partner of obviously not Fortune because they are way out of the tag team league.Triple H will team up with the viscous viper Randy Orton.You will never know what will happen,maybe they'll become the unified tag team champions and the best tag teams ever in the history of this company.Tonight was the night Triple H will be once again in the ring and retain his name in this industry.He will show Randy Orton that he isn’t one of the weak links as a tag team partner and he will show the universe that he’s a wild feisty behemoth that needs his opponents destroyed,and will show the damn IIWF universe why he’s the next big thing and why he’s called the Game. Last week on Raw, the rattle snake Stone Cold Steve Austin reached his boiling point and gave Triple H a piece of his mind – and a whole lot of stunners
He came to the ring this week not to apologize, but rather to explicitly say otherwise – he chastised the Raw fans for their actions. Before the miz finished what he had to say, the fans in Salt Lake City were privy
Triple H came to to a short-lived return of IIWF Hall of Famer Triple H, who was all business in coming to the defense of his friend,Randy Orton and offering to meet the animal Batista.The much awaited debut of Triple H is here. Raw is scheduled to go live tonight, Sunday March at 7pm EST. Fans from all over the globe are eagerly anticipating the biggest sports and excited to see the arrival of Triple H

The crowd was a graveyard and everyone was quite,speechless and paralyzed with terror.The fans are busy with their snacks and drinks but the expression in their faces tell us that they are really curious and excited on what they will get to witness and we hear a Triple H chant. Suddenly The silence is broken as Triple H's theme music hits the arena.The Fans realize that the Game Triple H is here The fans are on the edge of their seats,cheering.The Excitements Builds and there is silence spread all around waiting for his surprisingly entrance.

God bless us everyone
We're a broken people living under loaded gun
And it can't be outfoght
It can't be outdone
It can't out matched
It can't be outrun
No

God bless us everyone
We're a broken people living under loaded gun
And it can't be outfoght
It can't be outdone
It can't out matched
It can't be outrun
No…

Triple H’s theme music hits the arena,[the crowd goes wild]He Blasts through the crowd as everyone get up on their feet a camera shows the crowd and numerous HHH poster held up by the fans.Mixed colors of his bottle a mix of green, white and purple lights and flickers everywhere in the arena as Triple H has arrived at the arena looking around,[he turns back around].His bottle of fine H2o. The Game makes his way from the backstage wearing a cool textured t-shirt,jeans, timberland boots,wrist bands,a silver necklace and custom Ray Ban glasses .He stands up on the stage looking down as the camera moves around him.HHH shakes his head as he starts walking down the ramp toward the ring.He stops on the end of the ramp looking at his beloved fans and say:”I’m truly back home”.He takes a sip of water.. He jumps as he moves to the center of the apron.He leans on the rope while he lifts his arms up the camera moves in closer to his face as he spits cloud of water from his mouth.He puts his arms down slowly showing of his muscular body. He walks on the steel steps and enters the ring between the ropes.He walks around the ring onto the turnbuckle and poses a bit.He comes down and snatches a mic from the outside staff.Then He grabs the mic,after the music faded away he raises it to his mouth,and stares at Batista with an ungrateful look.In turn we see Batista shocked on the arrival of the Game.

Josh Mathews:Who the hell is this?I think he’s a wannabe or Jackass that wants to talk with that loud mouth of his cause of his looks that is like a mobster and say some stuff about himself being superman and dominating the ring
Michael Cole:u never changed and at least he’ll entertain us unlike your boredom
Josh Mathews:oh yeah?
Michael Cole:yeah and geez.Are you high?he’s Triple H one of the best superstar ever lived in this industry or company and your bragging about him.
There was silence and Josh stopped talking as HHH approaches the commentary table and Josh mathews winks and glances at Triple H
Triple H Go away you fag i'm not gay and my father taught me some manners so it’s alright I ain’t gonna kill you.You look pale or did u shit away you fag mathews,I’m not gay.Hey what ok I heard you talking about me Josh yourself because of me?[/color]
a staff member gives HHH a KFC bucket
Michael Cole :I’m sick of these loudmouth posers and retards that act like Cena that are being hired.Leave my partner alone.For what is the KFC bucket incase you get hungry?eww i’m disguisted of you your kind that eat meat unlike me.I’m a vegetarian and keep being healthy.Your eating a living breathing creature for crying out loud!and carrying butter as if it’s chewing gum.
Triple H :Vegetables are for women like yourself to lose weight and they’re tasteless.See this chicken wing?it’s dipped in all that finger lickin goodness and made from leftover chicken and rats not pure chicken.I don’t care all I care is that it’s delicious unlike those green marijuana made of crap.And first of all the KFC bucket is for Batista.First you were with me then you’re with Josh?Freak!Stop embarrassing your self my bulldog could beat you and even my cat.A poor hobo living in the streets could beat the hell out of you.Now I am not here to fight I’m here to talk with my brother the vicious viper Randy Orton

๑۩ﺴ۩๑a animal is coming smackdown Hhhblinklink๑۩ﺴ۩๑
Guess who’s back!I am the Game Triple H,and better than ever! Now I lost to that drunk bastard but I m not here to talk about it... I wasn't focused on winning but I was out there to make a statement and like a true wrestler. Today is a day of history, as I stand in front of you all, I am here to tell you all an important message.As i said i will become Tag Champ ... For that I need a Partner ... My partner is someone really close to fans .. One of my best friends that’s in this ring I’m talking about Randy Orton!yeah that’s right I’ll reunite with Revolution. My team of Revolution won’t be beaten one more time and now no one can ever beat us!cause I’m here. Yeah Yeah Yeah! I told all you haters that Randy was going to make his next move his best move.And still I don't care how much you boo me all that does is motivate me to do even more to draw your hate and now I am helping my boys to keep the titles.We deserve those titles.Anybody who feels like they can hang with us step up and get knocked back.Dispite what these clowns may think Orton I got your back yeah I may be an old wrestler but trust me if anyone hurts you,i'm going to rearrange his face and wish he never even bothered.I still have the skills and talent and I’m going to win this wrestling society!

After all of this ... After all this federation it will be one man ... one man who will be remember as superstar who have duel championships on his waist in his time .. IIWF I promise that you will remember me as one of the best superstar in this industry!! Time will go on and my name will become one of the biggest names.

I'm going to be brief with you Batista I think you wasted some money on your plane trip to here because from what I can tell since you were last in IIWF you haven't improved much at all.Hahahaha?are you serious stop laughing like an expired beach hobo. Damn I need a good laugh before my big match tonight that is a Triple threat match.Batista or should I say Gaylord incase your hungry take this KFC bucket filled with chocolate sauce of my back baggage.He took the chainsaw, bit the blades off.Ate the blades, stuck a baseball in a slingshot.Then he aimed at his own face, let the thing pop.Took his eye out, picked it up and played ping pong.Then he played ping pong with his own ding dong.That motherfucker's got nuts like King Kong.He still plays with his nuts having fun still playing with his tits so pissed.He must have been born on a highway because that’s where most accidents happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a animal is coming smackdown   a animal is coming smackdown Empty

Back to top Go down

a animal is coming smackdown
Page 1 of 1