InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Game RAW vs Smackdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenSpark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

GM Game RAW vs Smackdown Empty
PostSubject: GM Game RAW vs Smackdown   GM Game RAW vs Smackdown EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:59 am

I was wondering if anyone would like to do a GM Game with me? The rules and everything is this: Me and one other person will take RAW and SMACKDOWN. We will both draft 30 superstars, from WWE, TNA, ROH taking turns to pick the superstars. Then after we each have 30 superstars we will do the same and pick 15 women. After we have this stuff we will then go into the main game. You will write out a show, making the promos, storylines, matches, heel/face turns, pretty much everything. Then the other members of IIWF will vote on who made the best show, being pretty much the viewers and giving ratings. So if you would like to play go ahead and post below, I get RAW
Back to top Go down
BHARATHRAJCARA

GM Game RAW vs Smackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Game RAW vs Smackdown   GM Game RAW vs Smackdown EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:02 am

I get RAW
Back to top Go down

GM Game RAW vs Smackdown
Page 1 of 1