InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

uncharted drake's fortune movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadman 18-0
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Deadman 18-0

uncharted drake's  fortune movie Empty
PostSubject: uncharted drake's fortune movie   uncharted drake's  fortune movie EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Uncharted is the hugely popular game on the Playstation 3 and was developed by Naughty Dog. The first game Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune is one of the best games I’ve ever played, and with Uncharted: Among Thieves due for release towards the end of the year, things are looking up for Naughty Dog’s Nathan Drake.
Now with the announcement of the film, one can only wonder whether or not they’re going to screw this one up as well.

Uncharted is to be developed by Columbia and penned by Kyle Ward who is also working on adaptations of Kane & Lynch and Hitman 2. I’ve not seen Hitman, but I’ve heard nothing but bad reports about it, which is another reason I’m cringing a bit at the news. But on the a plus side, Avi Arad is producing and he was involved in hits such as Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk, so there is still hope yet……..isn’t there?
Uncharted could make an amazing film saga and could possibly even rival Indiana Jones, if not better it, as the potential of stories you could do with Nathan Drake’s character is huge.
As long as they make a decent script with a good storyline, with a great cast and director (please God not George Lucas), then this could definitely be something worth looking out for.
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

uncharted drake's  fortune movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: uncharted drake's fortune movie   uncharted drake's  fortune movie EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:55 am

nice Cool
Back to top Go down

uncharted drake's fortune movie
Page 1 of 1