InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the debut of a FORTUNE

Go down 
+6
✮Waqas✮
Max
xXALIXx
Deadman 18-0
Dangerous
randy orton is awesome
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

the debut of a FORTUNE Empty
PostSubject: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:28 pm

batista comes out with a new theme in a t-shirt with a the debut of a FORTUNE Fortune_logo logo on it. he got a big smile on his face. he has a mic in his hand.

justin roberts: weighing in 290 pounds, from washington-dc, THE ANIMAL BATISTA.

batista enters the ring and begins to speak.

the debut of a FORTUNE Batista+wwe+champion+2010

man i'm so happy right now. you all wanna know why i'm so happy. i'm so happy because i got a new team. FORTUNE is the future in sports entertainment and iiwf. i don't need randy. he's an idiot. he attacked me behind like a coward. he did the biggest mistake in his career. FORTUNE will come after him and cena. i can't wait to face randy orton at battle bowl in a HELL......IN..........A...........CELL. now i'm calling out the members of FORTUNE.

batista wait's for the FORTUNE members to come out.

tbc-FORTUNE members
Back to top Go down
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Kofi Kingston comes out looking all balistic as Batista in the crowd smileing... Kofi does his pryo and begins to walk down the ramp to the ring...

Kofi: Hey Batista we are the best and no one will be able to stand up to use....

Batista and Kofi waits for the others...
Back to top Go down
Deadman 18-0
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Deadman 18-0

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:33 pm

The crowd are waiting for another punk fortune member to come out and suddenly the theme song of punk hits and the crowd boos as punk walk down the ramp with his wicked smile and does not care of the explosive crowd and enters the ring and takes the the mic and speaks

PUNK:I am here with the two 2 members of fortune including myself the straight edge savior has joined because of ruling out of the straight edge society but past is past so i am now officially joining a new alliance fortune and i hope so all members of fortune are up to my level of greatness.so i hope we will make a good team. I am here to Save fortune. I am here to save you people from the lame future tag team champions. Its not DX or those chain gun vipers who deserve to be Unified tag team champions. It us, and we will prove this as we will rise and reach heights.

tbc:fortune members
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:22 am

kane commin near the other members of fortune walks down to the ring the crowd is staring at him KANE: my name is kane iam new in this businees.. im going to make a huge impact here so im gonna start bye joining the fortune so together WE WILL UNLEASH HELL UPON OUR ENEMIES and we will destroy any one who stands in our way so im here to say that im a member of fortune with other great superstars . just think.. all of us together unstopable.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:46 am

Mark Henry: Kane you are so right we want you to join fortune together we will make history what do you say Batista and Punk? could he join fortune he will really destroy anyone...

Mark waits for CM Punk or Batista respond
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:23 am

the debut of a FORTUNE Batista+wwe+champion+2010

he's a big man. i'll say yes.
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:08 pm

As Fortune laughs, the fans gets on their feets for this man

As the crowd hears the word Awwwwwweeeeessssoooommmeee, they get on their feet, & some boohs, some cheers, & some even dances to the theme. But while they do that, Miz is on the stage, with ''Be Miz'' trunks. And a ''I'm Awesome'' shirt. Miz takes his hands up. Then he walks down the ramp, where he conpires himself with the crowd. He goes to the right and looks at the people. He jumps up on the ring apprent. He takes his leg forward. And looks at the crowd with a smile. He takes his leg back and goes though the ropes, and to the ring. He stands at the middle, and gets a mic.

the debut of a FORTUNE Ss10_p10

Fortune, Fortune, Fortune! The big group. Do you know who I am? I am the CHICK MAGNET! THE NUMBER 1 CENA HATER! This is RAW for god sake! You need more people in this group! And I got the perfect one. ME! I will join the team of Fortune and lead the to victory! Can you accept a Chick Magnet, a AWESOME MAN in the group?

Miz waits for a reply from any Fortune members.

TBC: Fortune members
Back to top Go down
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Mark Henry: Miz we know that we will dominate and we do need one more person but you are not that person we need a highflyer like this...

Before Mark Henry says anything else Batista cuts him off...

TBC: Batista
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:07 am

khali commin near the other members of fortune walks down to the ring and standing tall the crowd is staring at him. KHALI: my name is KHALI iam new in this businees.. im going to make a huge impact here so im gonna start bye joining the fortune so together WE WILL UNLEASH HELL UPON OUR ENEMIES and we will destroy any one who stands in our way so im here to say that im a member of fortune with other great superstars . just think.. all of us together unstopable.

Khali waits for the reply
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:38 am

/(/(/(THE ANIMAL BATISTA/(/(/

first of all we would love to have you in fortune.

batista smiles

/(/(/(THE ANIMAL BATISTA/(/(/

the miz why should we get you in our team. i beated you at battle bowl. your not a highflyer(then batista gets an idea). i got an idea. you will team up with one of us from fortune at raw next week. not tonight next week. one more thing you will face KANE tonight. next week we will see how your are as a tag team wrestler and we will see if we need u. that's my answer.

batista waits for the miz replying

tbc- the miz

Last edited by THE IIWF CHAMP FYR on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:42 am

OCC: Holy crap! How hard is it to become a member? LMAO!
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:45 am

occ: the match against kane is just a normal match. next week we will se how good you are in tag team and you will choose the partner
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:00 am

its not just a normal match but im gonna shut his mouth
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:49 am

khali commin near the other members of fortune walks down to the ring and standing tall the crowd is staring at him. KHALI: my name is KHALI iam new in this businees.. im going to make a huge impact here so im gonna start bye joining the fortune so together WE WILL UNLEASH HELL UPON OUR ENEMIES and we will destroy any one who stands in our way so im here to say that im a member of fortune with other great superstars . just think.. all of us together unstopable.

im waiting do u accept me
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:49 am

im waiting do u accept me
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:46 am

kane: i think he will be good just imagene we needed a high flyer but we got another giant we could use his as well batista and wait for a high flyer.

kane waits for batistas reply
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Titan
Titan
Khalid

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:10 am

Im here! Im in Fortune , a highflier
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:24 am

that is ur promo !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:58 am

HIPOCRITES! Batsita wrote: TBC: Miz (Awesomeness) SO LEARN HOW TO PROMO GOOD, AND SHUT UP!
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:04 am

Miz shut ur loud mouth or ull gett gud beating by me nxt week on smackdown u and me one on one and if i win u shud tell in front of the whole crowd that ur the miz and ur awful and if u deny it explains that ur a cheap wrestler and a coward with no guts.............
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:34 am

OCC: Uhmmm no, DASHING VIPER!
Back to top Go down
TNAFAN

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:02 am

OCC no way! Im faceing Miz, this monday. Isn't it for a title match at the next PPV?
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Titan
Titan
Khalid

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:33 am

HEY! I am now part of Fortune and Miz! I dont like u, I wont allow u to join ! And mark Henry...I hav a question! Can khali join 4tune?

He has more guts than MIZ
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:40 am

occ: rkologist, listen Up. You aren't even accepted yet, lol.

Learn how to use OCC, when you talk out of Character, and Fortune isn't your group, the leader of this group will take people and remove people, you just can't say i DNT WANT HIM AND GET HIM OUT.
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Titan
Titan
Khalid

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:49 am

OOC- FTV! I hav been invited by Henry in fortune and i accepted it now im in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the debut of a FORTUNE   the debut of a FORTUNE Empty

Back to top Go down

the debut of a FORTUNE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next