InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalid
Titan
Titan
Khalid

Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune) Empty
PostSubject: Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune)   Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:44 am

This is a great way to end SvR 2010!

Rey comes out looking at the crowd with a smile on his face like the IIWF fans are the best... he walks down the ramp as he high five the crowd all the way down to the ring with the Fortune sucks Shirt on

[
Todd Grishman]:

Please welcome the master of d 619.. Rey Mysterio

Rey walks up the steeps to the ring.. and goes under the rope into the ring with a mic in his hands and begins to speak..

"Finally, I can get my hands on the animal, my former BFF! Batista... He has been bad to me since last year. I cant take it anymor! And I guess this is the way to settle it! His team will be done after Next Week at Superstars(Crowd Cheers) I thank you people very much and one more thing! EVERY ONE LOOK UNDER UR CHAIR! EVERY ONE GOT A 4tune sucks t-shirt! YA! And Im saying this things bcoz I hav a huge announcement"I will face Batista next wik at Superstars"(crowd cheers) IN a career vs 4tune match, My career is on d line as 4tune is on d line! Thanx YA ALL! Good bye and god bless
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune)   Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:13 pm

batista´s music hits the IIWF univers and all is booing as hell. batista comes out in his street clothes with a white shirt. he walks alone down to the ring.

justin roberts: from washington d.c weighing in 290 pounds please welcome the IIWF CHAMPION BATISTAAA!

batista enters the ring and gets a mic and begins to speak.

Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune) Batista_display_image

so you wanna face me(batista laughs). YOU DON'T DESERVE TO FACE ME!(the crowd boos). i'm a animal and your a little chiwawa(batista laughs and rey mysterio looks angry). but if you wanna face me the match will be under animal rules. NO DQ NO INTERFERENCE AND SPECIALY NO RULES. what do you say about that!.

batista waits for an answer

tbc-rey mysterio

occ:i found a really good pic this time
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Titan
Titan
Khalid

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune)   Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:03 am

>OH CMON NOW! No1 would like that! Thats just simple, These ppl wants to see somthing better... we hav 2 make this thing BIG! (CROWD CHEERS)! Wat about a NO DQ! IRONMAN MATCH!!(CROWD CHEERS! 619!~619!)

Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune)   Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:50 am

Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune) Batista_display_image

hehe you think i'm scared(rey mysterio says). i'm not scared you should because i'm better then you(crowd boos and batista laughs). 60 minutte iron man match no dq at superstars. what do you SAY!.can you win against me LITTLE BOY!. you should be scared

batista laughs and the crowd boos as hell.

tbc- rey mysterio
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune)   Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:03 pm

OCC: THis was exxtremly painful to read...
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune)   Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:08 pm

occ: shut up ddj
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Titan
Titan
Khalid

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune)   Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:46 pm

OOC

Already having a match at Superstars with no results yet
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune)   Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:16 pm

occ: Its true, im sorry guys but you guys should look at other peoples promos and improve, I mentor a couple people, just ask for help if you need it because this is minor.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune)   Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:36 pm

yh and rkologist stole my entrance lol...
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune)   Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:27 am

OCC: Damn another spam promo, and Sucide, learn to put OCC !!!
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune)   Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:53 am

did i spam Mad
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Titan
Titan
Khalid

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune)   Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:08 am

My career is over! Great way 2 end Svr10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune)   Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rey Mysterio vs Batista(Career vs Fortune)
Page 1 of 1