InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The All American American Champion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

The All American American Champion Empty
PostSubject: The All American American Champion   The All American American Champion EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:17 am

The theme song of the 21st century superstar, the All-American American, Jack Swagger, “Down on Your Knees” by Age Against The Machine, begins playing over the PA system as the crowd boos once again. The IIWF Universe was upset at what happened last night at Red, White, and Bruised where Swagger won the title. With his signature grin on his pretty much, Swagger walks out from behind the IIWF set and out to bless the crowd with his presence, as he would say, with the IIWF Championship Belt around his waist, he takes a good glance at it, and then looks straight again.

Carrying a microphone in his left hand, Swagger waves his right hand at a fan’s “SWAGGER FTW” sign. Swagger even laughs a little bit, before changing his expression to that of a serious business dude as he looks at the ring. Swagger reaches the ring and walks up the ring steps and enters the ring, walking to the center after words and pacing slowly back and forth as he brings his microphone up to his mouth.

(> The All American American <)
Jack Swagger

"Are you guys happy now?"

The crowd boos, however you can hear some chants in the crowd.

"Hahahah... Now that I'm champion.. I'm the king of RAW! I won the championship on my second match. If that's not skill... I don't know what is. Anywho, I wanna know.. Who is Sheamus? Is he that guy who wrestled me last night with the caveman look or is he that ferret looking fella... err what his name.. Miz? Yeah, Miz. Anyway, it doesn't matter who he is. Who is SHEAMUS calling out JACK SWAGGER, thats what I wanna know. He thinks he's gonna take my title away from me? Hahahah, in your dreams you fool! If you can't even win a United States Championship match; what makes you think you'll beat me! "

"I'm the best athlete this damn company has to offer! I mean.. who else can beat me? I'm undefeated: 2-0. I mean.. you all saw me beat the living hell out of Edge, then for a finally ducked out of his way, and the retarded neanderthal named Edge ran into the fire. I can't tell whats funnier; the fact Edge threw himself into the fire or the fact that Sheamus wants a shot at the IIWF Title. They're both pretty funny considering they'd both lose to me as well. But then again; I wouldn't blame them for losing to me, because everyone that faces me loses."

The crowd has been silenced by this point.

"I'd like to face anyone to be honest, though. If it's Miz, I'll tear him apart and smash his head with a singapore cane, if It's Sheamus, I'll slap the guy with a steel chair, if it's that caveman dude from California, I'll trip him into another fire.. Hahah. Thing is.. Sheamus doesn't deserve it, Edge doesn't deserve a rematch, and even if he did get a rematch; he wouldn't win or deserve it. He already lost to me twice, what makes anyone think he'll beat me now."

I heard Sheamus wants this title. Well then, why doesn't Sheamus come out here and say something instead of hiding backstage?"

TBC: Sheamus
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: The All American American Champion   The All American American Champion EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:31 am

OCC : This should be fun.. Nice Rp
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: The All American American Champion   The All American American Champion EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:17 am

As the theme music hits the crowd boos' for the Celtic warrior sheamus.Sheamus hows up on the ramp and smirks as the crowd gives more heat to King Sheamus.Sheamus walks down the ramp and climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring and grabs a micro phone and starts to speak.

|SHEAMUS|THE CELTIC WARRIOR|

You should thank me Fella because if Oi wouldn't come out here you would have given the microphone a shower of his life and killed your self.You are a jobber who just fought two matches and become a champion and you call yourself the king of raw,Oi am the real King Fella and yeah Oi demand a Toitle shot what you gonna do about it beat me,you cold have done that in ya dream Fella.It's not that Oi think Oi can beat you,Oi can Prove it,If you face me tonight with your Toitle on the line and win you get my Respect but if you lose to me,you lose your Toitle and your smile.Face the fact Swagger,you can't beat me.Oi am better then you and Oi Can prove it if that toitle on your waist becomes on the line and didn't lose my match Miz made me lose.He got busted open so it Isn't Moi fault Fella!! So accept my challenge and get you @$$ kicked later tonight and if you don't accept you are a much bigger coward then the MIZ.

TBC-Jack Swagger/Viperzz(Only)
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

PostSubject: Re: The All American American Champion   The All American American Champion EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:12 am

(> The All American American <)
Jack Swagger

"Well oi think you don't deserve it!"

Swagger making fun of Sheamus' accent.

"You go in the locker room after you lose a United States Title Match, and I win the IIWF Championship, and talk about how you're gonna beat me and take my title, and to put the icing on the cake, you call ME a coward? This title wasn't earned through little work.. It was earned through effort and skill, both of which you ironiclly dont have. Look at yourself Sheamus. You're a fool! Have you ever tried something called the outdoors? It's a great place, you should try it! It's even got something called the sun. This is probably all new stuff I'm telling you now.."

Now, I was going to decline your offer; however. I think you deserve a beating and you also deserve my foot in your mouth, so I'll give you a deal. If you beat me on Monday Night RAW.. You can have a chance at my title on the next PPV three weeks from now. Deal?

Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: The All American American Champion   The All American American Champion EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:07 am

Its a deal Fella,Oi am gonna kick your but tonight and you are going to regret it and after you lose tonight you will also lose at the PPV.Oi am not just saying it Fella,Oi will do it so get ready for some PAIN!!

Sheamus drops the microphone as his theme music hits and he exits the arena.
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

PostSubject: Re: The All American American Champion   The All American American Champion EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:11 am

Jack Swagger has a confused look on his face as a commerical cuts and Swagger leaves the ring.

End Of RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The All American American Champion   The All American American Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

The All American American Champion
Page 1 of 1