InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All American ( American) Era

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AARko
AARko

All American ( American) Era Empty
PostSubject: All American ( American) Era   All American ( American) Era EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:03 pm

I
The crowd is fairly silent, until 'On your knees begins to play', and immediate boos erupt from the crowd. Jack Swagger appears on the stage in a suit, with a huge grin on his face. He walks down the ramp, mugging the fans and enters the ring. He gets on the top ropes and signals "On your knees" which senxs the crowd in a louder tone of boos.

The All-American American Jack Swagger:Man, does I feel good to be here in the IIWF. A league filled with scrubs and horrible fans. *He grins* But no need to fear, the All American American is here now, so maybe people will actually start paying attention to this rathole for people who didn't make an impact I the WWE. After the Rumble, Jack Swagger will be in a whole other league for the elite, and there is no one who can even try to stop me. The world championship is in reach, and even though I just arrived, I will become the fastest superstar to reach the top of the IIWF rankings.....Ever. And I challenge anyone who dare try stopping me. *He begins taunting the crowd*

*TBC by anyone interested*
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: All American ( American) Era   All American ( American) Era EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:27 am

As the crowd is silent and they are having their snacks this theme music hits.As the theme music hits the whole arena turns green as triple H comes out and holds water in his hand and drinks it then spits all the water in the air and starts to walk down the ring as the crowd cheers and the game taunts as he enters the ring he climbs the turn buckle and spits more water in the air snd then throws the bottle down and grabs the mic and starts to speak

BEHOLD THE KING_________HHH

Jack swagger the two times all american american,well you think you can be the fastest champion well i think you cant because you are not the only one present in IIWF i am to and to prove that i am better then you i want to challenge you in a match and i will be glad if you accept and if you accept then its TIME TO PLAY THE GAME.

TBC-Swagger
Back to top Go down
AARko
AARko

PostSubject: Re: All American ( American) Era   All American ( American) Era EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Jack Swagger:Triple H, the king of kings. Considered to be one of the greatest wrestlers in WWE history! Too bad this is the IIWF and Vince isn't here to guide you to a championship. *He grins at him* I am the bright light of this company, and how old are you now 60? So in response to your challenge, I accept. But when it comes down to it HHH, I'll be standing over you in victory.

He drops the mic, and stares at Triple H. He cocks his fist bck, as if he's about to hit hin, but pulls back and rins at him as his entrance theme plays and he exits the ring.

EORP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All American ( American) Era   All American ( American) Era Empty

Back to top Go down

All American ( American) Era
Page 1 of 1