InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oyi Em Back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

Oyi Em Back Empty
PostSubject: Oyi Em Back   Oyi Em Back EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:14 am

The crowd is silent and they are busy having their snacks and they in thw whole arena only the sounf of snacks can be heard and suddenly a theme music hits that shakes the whole arena.

As the theme music hits the crowd Starts to boo as the Celtic Warrior enters the ramp.He punches his chest to show his power and dominance.He starts to walk down the ramp with a smile on his face.HE climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring and grabs a microphone and starts to speak.

~The Celtic Warrior~Sheamus~

Oyi em sheamus and oyi feel good to be back on oyi oyi doublew ef.Oyi remember that when oyi left the company the company was almost down but now the company is back where it used to be and oyi am back where oyi belong,oyi belong to this very company.Oyi em going to become a champion here and beat any one that comes in moi way.Oyi have worked really hard to become a superstar in this company,just to let ya all know oyi em on RAW.Raw is the best brand in this company and oyi can prove why.

Oyi am here to get my hand on some gold and oyi heard that R-Truth is a united states champion and oyi couldn't understand why because he is a loser and if that fela think he is tough than oyi want to face him in a one on one match in the ring.Oyi can beat him real bad and if he really has guts to face me then he wouldn't be afraid to put his title on the line.So Truth come out here Fella and accept my challenge.

TBC-R-Truth
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

Oyi Em Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oyi Em Back   Oyi Em Back EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:48 am

Nice promo.
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

Oyi Em Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oyi Em Back   Oyi Em Back EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:51 am

ooc: great promo .waqas but rtruth has been inactive aand he has the us titlle ..i think its time to vacate the title
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

Oyi Em Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oyi Em Back   Oyi Em Back EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:01 am

ooc:just like what ali said ^
anw keep up the good work man but i think there's too much "oyi" in der Razz
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

Oyi Em Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oyi Em Back   Oyi Em Back EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:33 am

The people in Ireland don't say Oyi, a lot, that's England. Also, they spell it Oi Razz
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

Oyi Em Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oyi Em Back   Oyi Em Back EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:44 am

OOC:ok oi understood..... Razz

thanx for the feed back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oyi Em Back Empty