InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want my title back.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-BGShelton-
Titan
Titan
-BGShelton-

I want my title back. Empty
PostSubject: I want my title back.   I want my title back. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:37 am

[As theme song hits the arena Cm Punk goes out with a devil smile on his face he stops at ramp and rises his left hand high to the air and than he puts it on his hear as crowd boos.He continues to ring and as he climbs apron he taunts again.He then enters and starts.]

CmPunk:Okay,what the hell happened?I lost my title to some black guy called R Truth.Well the truth is that at superstars showdown i didn't get my rematch!And i want it.So on next ppv i want my rematch for US belt.Like it or not i will get it and take it where belong.Around my waist.You hear that?You stupid hypocrites,Jericho was right about one thing.You are nothing more than fat stupid people who are jealous on people like me!You want to be handsome,good looking,rich like me.But you can't,i am straight edge and i can help you people become normal.Stop smoking,stop drinking,stop taking drugs and join me.Join your savior!

[Crowd boos.]

CmPunk:Hmm,i in few weeks you will be begging me to join me my friends i know you will...But i will help you,i will save the world!Now i want to make it official...GM please come out here and make it official...Me vs R Truth for US title...Come here right now!

TBC:Ryan!

OOC:sorry about this one,i don't have much time to rp but i will get it and i will be back with some hell good rp's.
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

I want my title back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my title back.   I want my title back. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:59 am

OOC: Nice promo.
Back to top Go down

I want my title back.
Page 1 of 1