InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The return of wade barret

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

The return of wade barret Empty
PostSubject: The return of wade barret   The return of wade barret EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Wade barrets theme song hits the arena and the crowd gets shocked

The former iiwf champion wade barret is seen standing on the ramp the lights in the arena are yellow but now they turn red and a new theme of wade barret hits the arena.

Wade walks down the ramp and the crowd boos him as he gets near the ring he climbs the steel steps and enters the ring .he then signauture taunts by throwing a punch to the crowd .he picks up a microphone and begins to speak

::**WADE BARRET**::

well i am back to the iiwf. as u all know the last time i was in this company i was the IIWF champion but i got injured so i had to relinquish my title and leave .well now i am back .stonger and feeling much better.

i was the fastest rising superstar in this company..it took me less than a month to become the iiwf champion..i won a slammy for breakoutstar..i created the most dominant team ever in the iiwf the nexus .with that team i dominated this company. but it no longer exists.

wade stops for some seconds and begins to speak.

because of my absence this company has become weak .everything chnaged after my injury .well now i am back .i am back to become the face of this company once again and continue my great legendary career. and i will be looking forward for a world title match .i am suppose to be champion well you are all gonna see because the wins are gonna change once again in the IIWF.

wade barret drops the microphone his theme song hits the arena and the camera fades

Back to top Go down

The return of wade barret
Page 1 of 1