InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IIWF Return Supershow results

Go down 
+9
tOpGuN!
Max
✮Waqas✮
Ryan Wolf
VV
XxJFxX
Dylan James
Dangerous
GreenSpark
13 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenSpark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

IIWF Return Supershow results Empty
PostSubject: IIWF Return Supershow results   IIWF Return Supershow results EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:58 pm

As IIWF Superstars theme blares over the PA the camera zooms around the arena showing all the different fans with signs marking for their favorite superstars. The show pyro booms around the arena as the camera sends it to Jerry `The King` Lawler and Michael Cole at the announcer table.

Jerry `The King` Lawler: Welcome to the last ever Superstars show! I am Jerry the King Lawler along with my old friend Micheal Cole.

Micheal Cole: Sure I guess you could say we are friends. Anyways we have a great show in mind for all of you. Lets get started with our first match of Wade Barrett versus The Rock!

The arena fills with boos as the Nexus leader steps out from behind the curtain. He smirks and nods his head as the boos fill his ears. He has a pretty slow pace as he walks down to the ring making sure to let the fans know what he thinks of them. As he climbs up the ring steps he raises his arms and the crowd fills with boos.

The crowd burst out in cheers as The Rock steps out from behind the curtain. He smiles at all the fans that high five him as he walks down the ramp high fiving every couple lucky fans. He slides into the ring and glares at the leader of Nexus. He taunts Barrett as the bell gets rung.

Barrett charges at Rock and drops him with a huge clothesline. He starts to kick Rock in the ribs to weaken him. As he stands up Rock he smirks and smacks him in the face. Barrett irish whips Rock into the ropes and when Rock bounces back Wade sticks up a boot but Rock runs under it. Barrett turns around and Rock hits a big Spinebuster laying out Wade. Rock stands over Barrett and swings his arm before pulling off his elbow pad. He runs at the ropes bouncing off them then jumps over Wade and bounces off the other side. When he gets back to Wade he throws his foot in the air and falls down driving an elbow into the middle of Barrett's chest. He rolls over and covers Barrett for a pin. 1...........2...Barrett throws his shoulder up kicking out of the pin.

Oh my god did he really just kick out of that after getting hit by the peoples elbow?

I think he did King!

The Rock sits up in anger and looks at the ref yelling. The ref shrugs at Rock knowing what he counted. Rocky stands up and picks up Barrett. He throws his foot into the mid-section of Barrett and DDTs him into the mat. As Barrett lays there all of a sudden Cena and Gabriel run down and stand at one side of the ring. This gives time for Wade to heal and stand up. Barrett slides out of the ring and gets a chair. As the Rock turns back around Barrett is standing in front of him with the chair. Wade swings the chair and smacks Rock right in the back. The referee sees this and rings the bell.

Winner: The Rock via DQ

After the bell Wade continues to hit Rock with a chair. He stops and points at Cena and Gabriel telling them to get into the ring. Cena and Gabriel nod and climb up into the ring. As Wade starts barking out orders Cena lifts Rock on his shoulders and slams him down with an Attitude Adjustment. Then Wade tells Justin to go to the top rope which he does. Justin stands crouched on the top rope for a minute He jumps doing two flips before crashing down ontop of Rock.

--Commercial Break--
--Back from commercial--

Welcome back to Superstars! If you are just tuning in you missed a brutal attack by the Nexus.

Yea and Nexus member Justin Gabriel is in the ring now for his Ultimate X match.

The fans start booing as AJ Styles theme blares over the PA. He comes out from behind the curtain with his hood over his head. He walks to the center of the entrance ramp and throws his hood back as sparks rain down. He looks around smiling as all the fans boo at him. He climbs up on the apron and springboards himself into the ring.

As the bell rings both men lock up. Aj gets the upper hand and Irish whips Justin into the ropes. As he bounces back Aj lays down and Justin runs over him. Then Justin bounces back and leapfrogs over Styles. As Styles turns around Justin jumps up and hits him with a drop kick. AJ stumbles back into the ropes and Justin clotheslines him out of the ring. Justin smirks and looks up at the X that is hanging above the ring. He runs over to the turnbuckle and starts to climb up. He grabs the wire and starts to shimmy along it moving closer to the X.

Come on Gabriel, your so close!

AJ needs to get in there or Justin is going to win it!

AJ slides into the ring and pulls on Justins legs. He starts to swing Justin back and fourth before pulling really hard making Justin fall flat on his back. As Justin crashes to the mat he screams out in pain. AJ pulls Justin up to his feet and runs towards the ropes. He bounces off the ropes and flips catching Gabriel's head before falling back. Gabriel rolls around holding his head and AJ smiles while walking towards the top rope. He grabs the wire and starts going across it. As he gets to the X he starts pulling on it. Justin gets to his feet and runs towards the ropes. He gets on the apron and springboards toward AJ. He plants his feet square in AJ's chest and the X falls to the ground. Justing sees it and jumps ontop of it.

Winner: Justin Gabriel via getting the X

AJ gets mad and starts to walk at Justin but just then Wade Barrett and John Cena run down and climb into the ring. The three Nexus members surround AJ so that he has nowhere to go. Cena kicks AJ in the stomach and hits the Attitude Adustment and then Barrett stands AJ back up. Barrett lifts AJ onto his shoulders and hits the Wasteland as he walks out of the way Gabriel is already crouched on the top rope. He jumps and flips twice before crashing down ontop of AJ.

--commercial--
--return from commercial--

Before the break there was another brutal attack from Nexus.

Yes the first was to the Rock and the second was AJ Styles. Proving that you truely are Nexus or Against them. Now we go to the ring where Cena is waiting for his opponents.

As CM Punk's theme blares over the PA the arema fills with boos. He steps out from behind the curtain staring down Cena. He yells at a few fans as he walks down to the ring. He slides into the ring and him and Cena get face to face.

The fans burst out in cheers as the Rated- R Superstars theme blares over the PA. He walks out from behind the curtain and stands there for a second. He throws up his arms and his hands have the rock on sign. He stands like that as his pyros go off then he goes down the ramp.

The referee blows the whiste as the fight starts. Kick to the jaw by CM Punk on Edge, Edge rolls over to the corner, CM Punk runs at Edge attempting to stomp him as Cena watches the match, Edge rolls out of the ring. CM Punk turns around, but is hit by a vicious right hand by Cena! Cena hits CM Punk back, a riot starts. Edge is still outside the ring, a bit scared to go back in. Cena's punch connects! CM Punk is dizzy, Cena goes for another one, CM Punk blocks it and reverses, and gets Cena into a headlock, Cena reserves the headlock and flips CM Punk out of the ring.

Edge runs back in the ring, and begins attacking Cena, while CM Punk is laid outside the ring. Cena reserves the punch, and pushes Edge away. Edge goes for the hook, Cena dodges it, taunts Edge with the 'You can't see me', Edge charges at Cena, Cena grapples him and goes for the Attitude Adjustment! Cena with the cover.ONE! TWO! CM Punk breaks it up! CM Punk lifts Cena, GTS! Cena is down! CM Punk grabs Cena by the head and throws him out of the ring. Edge is still dazed from the Attitude Adjustment. CM Punk hooks the leg.ONE, TWO, THREE!

Winner: CM Punk via pin

Wow Cena just stole the win from Cena.

He is one sneaky bastard!

--commercial break--

As the show returns Nate and Tyler are already in the ring with the ref Badger.The special referee Badger blows the whistle as the match starts. Hart begins hitting Drake, Drake finally reverses and turns it into a grapple. SUPLEX! Hart tries to get up, but Drake continues his beat down. Badger grabs Drake and tells him to stop, Drake pauses for a moment before attacking Hart. Hart crawls to the ropes and slides out of the ring, looking for some breathing time. Inside the ring, Drake begins taunting.

Hart runs back in the ring and charges at Drake knocking him down, before hitting him with a melee of punches, Drake pushes Hart off and grapples him. NECKBREAKER! Drake picks Hart up and begins hitting him. Hart pushes Drake away, grapples him and whips him to the robes, Hart does a clothesline on Drake. Drake is down, Hart goes for the stomp, but Drake quickly crawls away. Hart walks over to Drake, but is tripped.

Hart gets up quickly, and slams Drake, Drake reserves and whips him onto the robes, Hart comes flying back, Drake kicks him. Hart is down! Drake climbs onto the top robe. FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH! CONNECTS!1.......2..........3!

Winner: Nathan Drake via pin

That was an amazing match!

Dang! I bet 20 bucks on Tyler winning this...

--commercial--
-back from commercial--

Just then the fans start booing as Topseed's theme blares over the PA. "The Anitchrist" comes out from backstage and the fans start throwing trash and other items at him. He just laughs and keeps walking down to the ring. As he climbs into the ring his theme dies.

The crowd continues to boo as the Master of Mojo steps out from backstage. how looks side to side with a smirk on his face as he does his signature hand taunt. He walks down the ramp mocking a few different fans. As he gets up to the ring he slides on the apron and then climbs into the ring.

We can hear a Harley Davidson all over the arena then we hear sawa hardcore’s music all over the arena and the crowd cheers. Then after sometime sawa hardcore comes out and everybody cheers. He raises his hands and there is fireworks every where. Then sawa hardcore drives down to the ring and parks the Harley.He slides into the ring and raises his hands one more time and there is fireworks on top of the arena.

Ladies and gentlemen I have gotten word the the IIWF champion GreenSpark is nowhere to be seen. This match will be a triple threat now!

The bell rings and Miz goes straight for SAWA. Topseed just stands back and watches as Miz and SAWA exchange shots with eachother. Miz stars hitting him with shots backing SAWA into the corner. Miz backs up and hits a clothesline in the corner making SAWA fall flat on his face. As Topseed sees the chance he hits a neckbreaker of the miz who is sitting on the middle rope. Miz lays there on his back as topseed smirks. Just then SAWA runs at Topseed and drives Topseed's face into his knee. Sawa rolls Topseed up for a pin.1...............2......Kickout!

SAWA needs to lose, the Miz deserves the win here tonight!

The Miz deserves to be knocked unconsious!

SAWA yells and stands Topseed up. He starts kicking him in the stomach before hitting a standing spinebuster. Hardcore stands Topseed and puts him into a powerbomb position. He slams Topseed down by hitting the Hardcore bomb. SAWA smiles and covers Topsees for a pin. 1................2........ Miz stomps on Hardcore's head making the pin break up. Miz waits for SAWA to stand up and hits the Skull Crushing Finally.1.................2..............3!

Winner: The Miz via pinfall

NO! MIZ WON OH GOD WE ARE NEVER GONNA HEAR THE END OF THIS!

We are getting word of something going on backstage.

The camera goes backstage where John Cena is punching GreenSpark in the face. GreenSpark is laying in the middle of the parking lot in a pool of blood. As Cena gets finished beating him down he walks away and gets into a car. As the car takes off it hits GreenSpark using him as a speedbump. Medics start checking on GreenSpark as the show go to commercial.

--commercial--

That was just wow...

How could Cena do something like that to GreenSpark?

Tej walks out from behind the curtain to mixed reactions. He steps to the side for a moment and Angel walks out behing him. He smirks and walks down the ramp high fiving every few fans before climbing in the ring.

Jericho walks out from behind the the curtain ignoring all the boos. He just keeps walking yelling at the fans until he gets to the ring. He climbs onto the corner and Tej attacks him from behind.

Tej starts punching jericho in the face. He Irish whips him into the corner and then runs at him. He jumps up and hits a frakenstiener. Jericho crashes to the mat and hops up suprised. Him and Tej start to exchange shots going back and fourth with eachother. As Tej gets the upper hand he backs Jericho into the ropes. He backs up and clotheslines Chris over the top rope and onto the stretcher. He starts to wheel Chris up to ramp but Jericho kicks him in the face making him stop.

Tej almost won the match right there.

Well he is the world champ so he has a very good chance of winning here.

Jericho stands up off the stretcher and lifts up Tej. He slams him face first on the steel barricade and backs up as Tej falls over. Jericho locks in the Walls of Jericho and wrentches it tight. Tej screams out in pain until Angel walks over and bitch slaps Jericho across the face. Jericho lets go and walks toward Angel yelling at her. Tej runs up behind Chris and hits the TejKO then he stands him up. As Chris stumbles around Tej puts Jericho on the stretcher and wheels him across the line.

Winner: Tej via wheeling Jericho across the line

Angel hands Tej his WHC title and Tej celebrates. All of a sudden the lights shut off. The fans hear some fighting and all of a sudden the lights turn back on. Miz is standing over the downed body of Tej holding the World title high above his head as the show goes off air.

Credit:
Match 3 and 4 :VV
Rest: Me
Back to top Go down
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

PostSubject: Re: IIWF Return Supershow results   IIWF Return Supershow results EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:01 pm

What I lost Sad I will be back
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: IIWF Return Supershow results   IIWF Return Supershow results EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:06 pm

WOW Sparks these Results are AMAZING. DIdnt expect it from you. Glad I won Smile
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: IIWF Return Supershow results   IIWF Return Supershow results EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:21 pm

I won and they attacked me, not a surprise lol
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: IIWF Return Supershow results   IIWF Return Supershow results EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:30 pm

My first win for 2011 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: IIWF Return Supershow results   IIWF Return Supershow results EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:44 pm

All I can say is WOW. I loved it. This is the start of something epic
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: IIWF Return Supershow results   IIWF Return Supershow results EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:45 pm

NEXUS RULES I LOST BUT WHO CARES NEXUS ATTACKET KANE,REY,BIG SHOW,CHRISTIAN,UNDERTAKER,THE ROCK AND AJ STYLES.....WE RULE YEAH!BUT I LOST Sad
Back to top Go down
GreenSpark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: IIWF Return Supershow results   IIWF Return Supershow results EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Awesome Cena wrote:
NEXUS RULES I LOST BUT WHO CARES NEXUS ATTACKET KANE,REY,BIG SHOW,CHRISTIAN,UNDERTAKER,THE ROCK AND AJ STYLES.....WE RULE YEAH!BUT I LOST Sad

Dont forget you attacking me Razz
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: IIWF Return Supershow results   IIWF Return Supershow results EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:31 pm

lol.yeah i attacked u too.......and made u bloody
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: IIWF Return Supershow results   IIWF Return Supershow results EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:59 am

Close match between me and Tej :l
Back to top Go down
tOpGuN!
Crusador
Crusador
tOpGuN!

PostSubject: Re: IIWF Return Supershow results   IIWF Return Supershow results EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:04 am

i lost!!Sad ..frankly didnt expect it ..howevr im just getting started!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: IIWF Return Supershow results   IIWF Return Supershow results EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:43 am

dang mother fucker i was so close fuck u miz
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: IIWF Return Supershow results   IIWF Return Supershow results EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:58 am

Max wrote:
Close match between me and Tej :l

max u remember wat u told u told u will defeat tej but u lost..Razz
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: IIWF Return Supershow results   IIWF Return Supershow results EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:30 am

wow sparky awesome results ..they are just great..wow total nexus domination..sparky y dont u also join us lol.
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Titan
Titan
Khalid

PostSubject: Re: IIWF Return Supershow results   IIWF Return Supershow results EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:24 am

NICE RESULTS!

!!!NExUS!

Total domination!
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: IIWF Return Supershow results   IIWF Return Supershow results EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:46 am

Dude ur thr only one frm nexus who won Razz ... though Nexus did beat everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IIWF Return Supershow results   IIWF Return Supershow results Empty

Back to top Go down

IIWF Return Supershow results
Page 1 of 1