InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feel The Steel Results

Go down 
+7
Khalid
xXPaulXx
VV
Dylan James
omar right
Dangerous
Ryan Wolf
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

Feel The Steel Results Empty
PostSubject: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:55 am

Feel The Steel Results 2po5ybl
Theme Song:"Kick In The Teeth" by Papa Roach

Match 1:
6 Man Elimination Tag Team Match
The Rock & Chris Jericho & Wade Barrett vs MVP & Shawn Michaels & Randy Orton

Randy Orton eliminates Wade Barrett after an RKO while his teammates keep the others away
The Rock eliminates MVP with a Rock Bottom
The Rock eliminates Randy Orton after a Samoan Drop(lol)
Shawn Michaels eliminates The Rock after playing some good old Sweet Chin Music
Finally Chris Jericho puts HBK in the Walls of Jericho and forces him a tap to get the win for Team Raw

Match 2:
Triple Threat Falls Count Anywhere Match
Divas Championship
Layla(c) vs Mickie James vs Melina

Layla retains the title after a rollup pin on Melina

Match 3:
Womens Championship
Singles Match
Beth Pheonix(c) vs Maryse

Beth Pheonix retains after hitting a lethal Glam Slam, laying Maryse out

Match 4:
Steel Cage Match
Vacant Intercontinental Championship
Kane vs Undertaker

After a crazy back and forth match, Undertaker wins after the Tombstone From Hell to become the NEW Intercontinental Champion!(creepie music blasts mwahahahahahaha)

Match #5
Hell In A Cell Match
United States Championship
CM Punk(c) vs R-Truth

After a very one-sided match with Punk dominating, R-Truth hits the Lie Detector out of nowhere on Punk to become the NEW IIWF United States Champion!

Match 6:
Triple Threat Steel Cage
IIWF Championship
The Miz(c) vs Stone Cold vs Edge

Before the match, the titantron shows Stone Cold laying unconcious in a back hallway bleeding from his forehead and the match is announced to be changed to a one on one match.

Both men go at it back and forth, using the cage as a weapon contless times. Miz goes for the Skull Crushing Finale but Edge detects it and prevents it. Then he punches Miz so he's leaning against the cage wall. Then Edge grabs him and slams him into it as Miz retaliates off and hits the ground. Edge quickly moves to a corner of the ring and Miz slowly gets up. The Edge charges and connects with the SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR! He then rushes to escape the cage. As his feet touch the floor, he becomes the NEW IIWF Champion!

Main Event
Hell In A Cell Match
World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena(c) vs Batista

After a disturbing and intense battle inside the Cell, John Cena ducks a powerful punch from Batista and does the You Cant See Me taunt. Then as Batista turns around, Cena kicks him in the gut and hits the Attitude Adjustment. He covers. 1.....2....3, Cena retains and remains your World Heavyweight Champion!

Hope u all like results. Tons of retaining

Back to top Go down
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:00 pm

Nice Results dude love it!!
Back to top Go down
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:50 pm

Ah i lost the two championchips matches.
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:57 pm

Are you kidding me... I lost....
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:21 pm

bro u get a rematch
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Great results, unlucky not to win, but I was last to be eliminated Very Happy. Haven't seen FTV around here, though.
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:55 am

epic results Smile
but pretty let down about one thing,sent u a pm bout it ryan
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Titan
Titan
Khalid

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:24 am

damn!
Back to top Go down
-BGShelton-
Titan
Titan
-BGShelton-

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:58 am

dang lost my belt...btw great results and promo coming soon.
Back to top Go down
SWAT97

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:34 pm

i lost.... I DON'T CARE. i still got my royal rumble contract
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Can you cash in the Royal Rumble contract at any PPV, or is it, like in WWE, where you only get to cash it in for Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:39 pm

he can cash it anytime. he just has to let me know when he wants to in pc
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:20 am

lol if i was SWAT i would go to Cena's house with a ref and beat the living hell out of him Razz
Back to top Go down
SWAT97

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:16 am

xXPaulXx wrote:
lol if i was SWAT i would go to Cena's house with a ref and beat the living hell out of him Razz

lol paul
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:34 am

SWAT97 wrote:
xXPaulXx wrote:

lol paul
seriously just ask Ryan we knew a guy who won the MITB and cashed it in at his own house while the champ was sleeping
JA Razz
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:54 am

I remember the Hardcore Championship's 24/7 rule Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:49 am

yeah I remember lol
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:23 am

Sad Sad

I feel so sad that i left...and i didn't know that i was intercontinental champ.....But now i am back and hope the title stay's with me with a change in superstar....I am sheamus....
Back to top Go down
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:19 am

Am sorry but the title with me now.
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:50 am

JAEnigma did that? LMAO that dude was the best.. Adam Desroaches ;D
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:00 am

Viperz wrote:
JAEnigma did that? LMAO that dude was the best.. Adam Desroaches ;D
again Chris surprises me with his usernames i was this close of asking ya "who the f*** r u?!" haha glad 2 c ya back bruh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Results   Feel The Steel Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Feel The Steel Results
Page 1 of 1