InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feel The Steel Card

Go down 
+5
SWAT97
VV
omar right
Dylan James
xXPaulXx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

Feel The Steel Card Empty
PostSubject: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:46 am

Feel The Steel Card 2po5ybl

Theme Song:"Kick In The Teeth" by Papa Roach

☆Opening Match☆
6 Man Elimination Tag Team Match
The Rock & Chris Jericho & Wade Barrett vs MVP l& Shawn Michaels & Randy Orton

☆Match 2☆
Triple Threat Falls Count Anywhere Match
Divas Championship
Layla(c) vs Mickie James vs Melina

☆Match 3☆
Womens Championship
Singles Match
Beth Pheonix(c) vs Maryse

☆Match #4☆
Steel Cage Match

Vacant Intercontinental Championship
Kane vs Undertaker

☆Match #5☆
Hell In A Cell Match

United States Championship
CM Punk(c) vs R-Truth

☆Match 6☆
Triple Threat Steel Cage

IIWF Championship
The Miz(c) vs Stone Cold vs Edge

☆Main Event☆
Hell In A Cell Match

World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena(c) vs Batista
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:47 am

Btw guys check out the theme song for the ppv
"Kick In The Teeth" by Papa Roach
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:18 am

Posters epic... dont see why Cena's on it and not me though Wink lol jk, really do like it.
Back to top Go down
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 am

Nice and i think this time i should get a divas championchip shot because u forgat me at royal rumble and i defeated the divas champion in non title match and i did a promo.
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:24 am

The Diva's don't get steel cages? Awesome poster, btw.
Back to top Go down
SWAT97

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:12 pm

nice card.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:24 pm

lol bro I was just gonna post this card tomorrow. u beat me to it. But at least I can count on u for a layout. ill b filling it in tomorrow everyone and the PPV will b this coming Sunday. good luck

And beast banner btw Paul. ur the best
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:46 am

Ryan Wolf wrote:
lol bro I was just gonna post this card tomorrow. u beat me to it. But at least I can count on u for a layout. ill b filling it in tomorrow everyone and the PPV will b this coming Sunday. good luck

And beast banner btw Paul. ur the best

So for Paul its "lol bro u beat me to it" and for me it's "Wow way to steal my job asshole" and gets my topic deleted. And then u add on "ur the best" for the icing on the cake for Paul. Screw this..
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:33 pm

woah what'up?
Chris.About my part i always post the ppv topics with the poster and theme song,it's my job but ryan's the person who fills the matches
whereas the other part where he dissed ya and topic deleting...well...put me aside on this one if it's true

anw thx guyz 4 the comments about da poster Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Chris bro u wanted to do the whole card lol which is my job. he just made an outline for me to fill in which is different XD. Dont get mad.

And the card will be filled later tonight. By the end of the day Smile
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:53 pm

well then YOUR slacking on YOUR job on YOUR forum.

Then I try to pick up the pace and this is what I get
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:30 pm

how am I slacking when I hav 6 days til the PPV to do a card and I just filled it in lmao
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Hope u guys like it Smile
Back to top Go down
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:37 am

Ryan thank you so much for giving me ic championchip match and divas championchip.
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:26 am

Hey man, I RP'ed for a championship match! Just because Ryan is the owner of the site, it doesn't mean he can get in any match >Sad
Back to top Go down
SWAT97

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:25 am

lol i didn't even use my royal rumble contract
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:54 am

srry Max. I just didnt giv u a title shot cuz ur starting new as Rock and havnt got a win as him yet
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Triple Threat match,.... REALLY?! And Max, you switched superstars so i guess it no longer counts.
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Does everyone have the same overall for this, because if they don't, I am screwed.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:19 pm

yeah they do VV
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Titan
Titan
Khalid

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:54 pm

6 Man Elimination Tag Team Match ahhh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feel The Steel Card   Feel The Steel Card Empty

Back to top Go down

Feel The Steel Card
Page 1 of 1