InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shawn Michaels... Redebut.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

Shawn Michaels... Redebut. Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Michaels... Redebut.   Shawn Michaels... Redebut. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Shawn Michaels theme song hits the PA, the crowd get up on their feet, as Shawn Michaels walks down the ramp, posing, while some of the fans take pictures. The timekeeper hands Michaels a microphone, as Shawn walks up the steel steps and into the ring. He holds the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak...

Hello, WWE Universe! *The fans cheer*. Last time around, I didn't get to properly introduce myself. I am, Shawn Michaels. I am, the Heart Break Kid. I am the Show Stopper, the main event, the greatest performer in the history of the IIWF. The Rock, Stone Cold, John Cena, Goldberg, they all PALE in comparsion to me, and that's the truth. But this isn't about me, I want to talk about a man called Randy Orton. At the Pay-Per-View, Feel The Steel, I'm teaming up with MVP and Randy Orton against Chris Jericho, The Rock and Wade Barrett. That's fine, Chris Jericho? Rock? Wade Barrett? BAH! I could probably beat them by myself, one hand tied behind my back, blindfolded! But there is a problem. Having MVP on my team, virtually guarantees my victory, but Orton? No, no, no, that doesn't fly with HBK, IIWF Management. MVP is a seasoned vetran, he has been wrestling for years on end, I can trust him, but Orton? He's nothing but a kid, no experience at all, living off his father's name. My dad was in the military for god sake! He had no wrestling connections! If Randy's father was a farmer, or the average joe, Randy wouldn't even be in the WWE, and that's a fact! Now, to end this rant, and to get to the bottom line. *HBK looks into the camera*. I don't trust you Orton.

TBC: Randy Orton [Dangerous]

Short promo, haven't been doing this for like a few months now.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

Shawn Michaels... Redebut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels... Redebut.   Shawn Michaels... Redebut. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Randy Orton comes from behind the curtain with a grin on his face as he looks left and then right and his pryo sets off with different colors, he begins to walk down the ramp to the ring as the crowd is cheering in a mixed reaction as TheViper is going in the ring, he goes on the turnbuckle and does his signature taunt and comes off and grabs a mic and begins to speak...

Shawn Michaels... Redebut. 12820718333651

..::Randy Orton|LegendKiller::..

Shawn, Shawn, Shawn you do not trust me? I am glad to hear that because you will all so fear me when I am done with you at Feel the Steel! Shawn haven't you get it! No one needs you here! But you still come right! I am the Viper, The LegendKiller no one will beat me and never will! I am going to ask the GM of Superstars if he could shake things up and make me go against you and I will prove to you that I am better much than you Shawn! When I am done with you the only things everyone will see if bones and that is a true statement and I will ask him to make it a First Blood Match and Shawn when I get my hands on you! It is no turning back so watch out Shawn I will be coming for you at Feel of Steel and at Superstars punk!

Randy Orton theme song hits the PA System as he does his signature taunt and leave the arena as Shawn is puzzled

EORP

OOC: I wanted to end it right here
Back to top Go down

Shawn Michaels... Redebut.
Page 1 of 1