InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shawn Michaels is ready for some action!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

Shawn Michaels is ready for some action! Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Michaels is ready for some action!   Shawn Michaels is ready for some action! EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Suddenly The Music hits and the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels, music hits the PA Syste,, as some of his fans scream and cheer. In seconds , Shawn Michaels, The Showstopper makes His way on the stage he walks out like never before as his face seem all happy and excited as he does his signature taunt on the ramp as the fireworks explode He then makes His way to the Ring, he high five his fans as Always, and jumps in the ring and he takes the microphone and starts to speak....

*Shawn Michaels|The Heart Break Kid*

Whats up people the Show Stopper the Mr.Wrestlemania the Heart Break Kid is back!!! I was to be the first one to come out here and to tell everyone that I am not to happy about. At Royal Rumble, I lost my match... I knew I would have make it out alive but this idiot this little dude think he is so bad name Undertaker elimated me!

*Shawn pauses and looks confused*

*Shawn Michaels|The Heart Break Kid*

Taker that was the worst mistake of your life you lucky you didn't win last night because I would of run down this ramp and kick you right in the chin... and you know that can knuck out someone for days! So Taker I want to challenge you right now in this very ring so Undertaker bring you white ass out here and bring it on! Because if your not down with it I got two words for yaa Suck it!!!!!

TBC: Undertaker[Waqas] ONLY!!
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels is ready for some action!   Shawn Michaels is ready for some action! EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:57 pm

As the theme music hits the crowd cheers out of their lungs as the deadman's theme music hits.Smoke is emitted from the titantron as the smoke covers the ramp Undertaker is seen on the ramp.He begins to walk down the ramp slowly and in the middle of the ramp he stops and he raises his arm high as the lightning strucks the ring and Shawn jumps out of the way.Undertaker then continues to walk slowly and climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.Undertaker then raises his arm high as Fire comes out from the titantron.Undertaker then takes the microphone and starts to speak.

Dead Man|Undertaker

Shawn Michaels you have called out the dead man and that is going to be the biggest mistake of your life.Shawn you said that if i won the rumble you would give me a beat down,if i would win i wouldn't come out here replying to you to face you,but ilost and this means that you are going to see my darkest side.

I eliminated you but there is some one who eliminated me and that is non other then your IIWF champion The Miz.The Miz eliminated me from behind and that is what he is going to pay for and as for you Shawn i am going to make you dissapear right now because you are standing in my ring.

*BONG* the lights turn off and as they turn on Shawn michael has been cleared out of the ring and is seen nowhere.

Dead man|Undertaker

Shawn that was just some of my powers but if the lightning had struck you in the beginning you would be in the hospital.Now apart from that Shwan isnt the only one who i want to face but the person who i want to face is THE MIZ and i am going to make him pay for eliminating me from the rumble and i am also going to take the Holy Grail from his shoulder and that will soon be my championship.

Miz if you aren't a coward then come out here face to face,man to man and accept my challenge and i promise you that on this Smack down i am going to show you my darkest side.

TBC-MIZ(ONLY)(DJ)

Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels is ready for some action!   Shawn Michaels is ready for some action! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:17 pm

OCC: Umm no. THis is a rivalry between you and Michaels. You just want my title, I have a title promo coming up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels is ready for some action!   Shawn Michaels is ready for some action! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shawn Michaels is ready for some action!
Page 1 of 1