InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THe hell well be unleashed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

THe hell well be unleashed. Empty
PostSubject: THe hell well be unleashed.   THe hell well be unleashed. EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:44 am

A huge fire explosion occurs on the ramp the lights in the arena go red and kanes theme song hits the arena .
Kane is seen comming out as he walks down the ramp fire starts comming out of the ramp .kane then stops near the ring .he then climbs the ring over the top rope .he gets inside the ring stands in the middle of the ring as he stabds there he signature taunts by slowly raising his hands up.he raises them down quickly which allows a fire to come out from all four corners of the ring and the lights now go even more red .kane has a devilish smile on his face he picks up a microphone and begins to speak.

KANE

As all of you saw how the last week i defeated the old pathetic William regal it was really an easy win i need to face someone ..someone who is a challenge to me ....actually nonone in this company is a challenge to me but i need someone who is better than and stronger than William regal now the next oppenet who is gonna face me i well unleash the heall on him.

TBC:Anyone
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: THe hell well be unleashed.   THe hell well be unleashed. EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:15 am

Omar delete this, you made 2 topics.
Back to top Go down
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: THe hell well be unleashed.   THe hell well be unleashed. EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:20 am

Ok thanks for tellin i deleted the other one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THe hell well be unleashed.   THe hell well be unleashed. Empty

Back to top Go down

THe hell well be unleashed.
Page 1 of 1