InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hell On Earth Results!!!

Go down 
+4
Dashing Viper
Dylan James
XxJFxX
Ryan Wolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

Hell On Earth Results!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hell On Earth Results!!!   Hell On Earth Results!!! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Match 1:
Kendrick wins after throwing Kane into the flames. Kane continues to burn. After the fire is put out, he gets up with third degree burns and then announces he's goin back to hell and dissapears when the lights go out and come back on.

Match 2:
Trish hits Stratusfaction for the win and becomes Women's Champion once again!

Match 3:
Beth Pheonix wins after a brutal Glam Slam on Eve to retain the Divas Championship!

Match 4:
Pure Elegance wins after Dolph's Sleeper Hold on Miz. They advance fot the tag team titles

Match 5:
Maryse wins after a French Kiss on Gail Kim

Match 6:
No Contest cuz no more UO

Match 7:
Kennedy wins after a Mic Check to break free of the SES

Match 8:
New Evolution wins after Orton hits and RKO on Ziggler to reatin the Unified Tag Team Championships!

Match 9:
[John Morrison is in the ring and Triple H comes out on the stage with a mic]

HHH: "I am tired of this company and tired of the way I'm treated here. I may be United States Champion but i no longer give a damn. I'm moving on to bigger and better things and leaving this company. GAME OVER!"

[He throws down the belt and leaves the building]

Announcer: "The winner of the match as a results of a forfeit and the new United states Champion......John Morrison!"

[Morrison celebrates and poses as the PPV goes to commercial]

Match 10:
Cody Rhodes retains due to a draw(I simmed it 3 times with the same results lol)

Match 11:
Swagger wins after a rollup pin to become new World Heavyweight Champion!(It was so cheap lol. Michaels controlled the whole match and then Swagger wins like that)

[The Hell on Earth PPV comes back from the commercial break and we see Captain Charisma walking in the parking lot. The fans cheer loud as they see Christian going to the arena but then, out of nowhere a car stops behind him and three men come out from it. They run to Christian and knock him down before starting to beat him with kicks. One of them goes to the car and pulls out a chair while the others pick Christian up. He gets closer to them and chair shots Christian in the head leaving him unconscious. The camera focus on his face and then a voice is heard saying, “Well done guys”. The camera then goes back and Edge appears on screen smiling and holding the IIWF title on his shoulder. The screen fades to black while it shows Captain Charisma knocked out. But out of the corner of the screen you can c Jeff Hardy standing in the shadows looking on]

[Back from commercial break, the Main Event begins to start, the announcer announces that since christian is unable to compete, he must forfeit. but instead od edge getting away with a night off, they found a replacement]

[Just then Jeff Hardy comes out with a huge pop from the crowd and the Hell In The Cell cage is lowered for the Main Event to begin]

Main Event:
Edge wins after an Edgecution to retain the IIWF Championship!

[Edge poses with confetti and fireworks going off as the PPV goes off the air]
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: Hell On Earth Results!!!   Hell On Earth Results!!! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Five minutes in the company and I lost Razz congrats to the winners
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hell On Earth Results!!!   Hell On Earth Results!!! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Lol. Well hopefully u'll get a rematch. or even end up a contender for the IC title
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Hell On Earth Results!!!   Hell On Earth Results!!! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:14 pm

wait what the hell? Since when was Goldust no on the PPV?
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Hell On Earth Results!!!   Hell On Earth Results!!! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:14 pm

oh wait I just forgot, I'm John Morrison! Very Happy woo new US champ!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hell On Earth Results!!!   Hell On Earth Results!!! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:16 pm

LMFAO DJ. U idiot. congrats man
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: Hell On Earth Results!!!   Hell On Earth Results!!! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:07 pm

Jomo got the title for free( lol)
Congrats to all the winners clap
Back to top Go down
-BGShelton-
Titan
Titan
-BGShelton-

PostSubject: Re: Hell On Earth Results!!!   Hell On Earth Results!!! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:46 am

finally i won that World heavyweight title...congrats to all winners...
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Hell On Earth Results!!!   Hell On Earth Results!!! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:06 am

I lost my Women'd championship, I defended my TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS and I was involved in 1 draw
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hell On Earth Results!!!   Hell On Earth Results!!! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:07 am

NEW EVOLUTION will be the champions FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Opportunist
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Ultimate Opportunist

PostSubject: Re: Hell On Earth Results!!!   Hell On Earth Results!!! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:54 am

Wtf is this? Did i leave IIWF ?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hell On Earth Results!!!   Hell On Earth Results!!! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:19 pm

Well u were banned. But u'll get ur shot next PPV
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Opportunist
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Ultimate Opportunist

PostSubject: Re: Hell On Earth Results!!!   Hell On Earth Results!!! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:48 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell On Earth Results!!!   Hell On Earth Results!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell On Earth Results!!!
Page 1 of 1