InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results for superstars

Go down 
+5
randy orton is awesome
tOpGuN!
Max
✮Waqas✮
feartheviper
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

Results for superstars Empty
PostSubject: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:14 am

Results for superstars Imager GIFSoup

Match 1
Drew McIntyre and Shad Gaspard def Ezekial Jackson and Kofi Kingston

Sorry couldn't write results for this match... am really sorry was very busy today

Match 2
Triple H vs The Miz

The Miz slams Triple H. Stiff chop lights up HHH. Rude Awakening on Triple H by The Miz. Rude Awakening on Triple H by The Miz. Triple H pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Running knee lift from Triple H. Powerslam from Triple H. Cover! 1....2...kick out. The Miz pushes out of a Triple H hold. Big clothesline from The Miz. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Side suplex from The Miz. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Triple H elbows The Miz in the face to break a hammerlock. Stiff chop lights up The Miz. Triple H gets taken down out of nowhere. The Miz slams Triple H down. The Miz moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Skull-Crushing Finale. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Miz wins

Match 3
Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker

Running chop from Shawn. Massive backbreaker, Undertaker got planted. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Undertaker reverses a Shawn's Figure four leg lock. Shawn takes a headbutt from Undertaker. Big clothesline on Shawn. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Another Closheline Shawn is down and hurt. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Flying shoulder tackle by Undertaker sends Shawn to the mat. Shawn Michaels avoids an avalanche, Undertaker hits the turnbuckles hard. Big clothesline from Shawn . Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Flapjack from Shawn. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Big backdrop on Undertaker, executed well. Shawn does the diving Elbow On Undertaker. Undertaker puts his leg and reverses the diving elbow. Bodyslam by Undertaker. Side suplex from Undertaker. Shawn is in trouble. Tombstone! 1....2....3.

Taker wins

Unbeaten... 2-0

Match 4
Kane vs Santino

Kane vs Santino Marella

Santino gets slammed. Santino kicks Kane in the gut to reverse the momentum. Back suplex on Kane. Kane reverses an irish whip...and Santino Marella runs into the referee! Santino Marella with a reverse suplex. Cover, but there's no one to count for Santino Marella. Kane fights out of a grapple. Bodyslam by Kane. Full nelson slam! Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Tornado punch from Kane. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Santino counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Brutal forearm by Santino. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Kane kicks Santino Marella in the gut to reverse the momentum. Santino Marella can barely stand. Here it comes - Chokeslam. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Kane wins

Match 5
Jack Swagger vs John Morrison

Morrison uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Morrison hits a high kick on Jack Swagger. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Morrison walks into a trip. Jack Swagger uses a forearm to the face. Stun Gun from Jack Swagger! Cover! 1....2...kick out. Jack Swagger with a reverse suplex. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Vertical suplex by Jack Swagger. Jack Swagger misses a clothesline. Swagger takes a hurrancarana. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. John Morrison with an enziguri. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Legsweep out of nowhere. Stiff high kick on Swagger by John Morrison. John Morrison misses a clothesline. Morrison gets caught with a short powerbomb from Swagger. Morrison walks into a side choke slam. John Morrison gets knocked to the ground by Swagger. John Morrison gets locked in the Ankle Lock! Submission victory!

Jack Swagger wins

Match 6 (Requested)
Edge vs Chris Jericho

Jericho receives some punishment. Edge uses a forearm to the face. Big clothesline on Jericho. Edge with a spinning neckbreaker on Jericho. Jericho counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Hard impact russian legsweep by Jericho. Brutal forearm by Jericho. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Chris Jericho misses a clothesline. Edge hits a stump piledriver on Chris Jericho. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Edge turns Jericho inside-out with a clothesline. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Edge looks shocked. Edge only gets knees on a splash. Edge takes a back suplex. Edge hits a right hand out of nowhere. Edge with a spinning neckbreaker on Jericho. Chris Jericho can barely stand. Here it comes - Spear. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Edge Wins

Match 7 (Requested)
John Cena vs Randy Orton

Cena wins after hitting Orton with 2 Attitude adjustements and tps him out eventually by a STF

He was fired up, used all his three finishers...... Have never been dominated like tht ever b4 Sad and am sorry I wrote the reesults dunno wht happen.

Main Event #1 contendership for the IIWF Tag Team Titles (Requested)
Fortune (Batista and CM Punk) vs Dream Killers (Big Show, and Rey Mysterio)

[b]Rey Mysterio walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from CM Punk. Back elbow connects, Mysterio staggers backward. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Tag to Batista. CM Punk & Batista hook up Mysterio, then hit a double suplex. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Running knee lift from Batista. Mysterio counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Batista is down. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Tag between Rey Mysterio and Big Show. Head Butts from Big Show. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Fallaway slam by Big Show. Batista powers out of a Big Show headlock. Big backdrop on Big Show, executed well. Tag to CM Punk. Kick from CM Punk to the leg. Big Show tags out to Rey Mysterio. CM Punk with a spinning neckbreaker on Mysterio. Rey Mysterio is in trouble. Go To Sleep!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Batista and CM Punk win and New Number One contenders for the Unified tag team championship contender: FORTUNE

Last edited by feartheviper on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:19 am

wtf i laways lost and this is creepy so plz help me plz
give me a shot plz !!!!!!!!!!!!!plz
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:36 am

C'mon!
Back to top Go down
tOpGuN!
Crusador
Crusador
tOpGuN!

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:42 am

noooooo!!...we lost! Crying or Very sad ...
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:43 am

master of the 619 wrote:

Trust me mate. You will win my title. Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
tOpGuN!
Crusador
Crusador
tOpGuN!

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:47 am

occ: u know how it goes...i wanted to be both tag team and interconitinental... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:54 am

i just wanted to be a champ
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:11 am

yay fortune wins
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:23 am

master of the 619 wrote:
occ: u know how it goes...i wanted to be both tag team and interconitinental... Very Happy

Yeah, and i wanted to be Undisputed champion -.-
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:53 am

well i have tasted deafets but since fortune betryed kane ..i have not evn lost a single match im on a winning streak ....awesome results
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 am

Gr8 results man. Finally know who contenders r
Back to top Go down
GreenSpark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:16 am

Uhmm you forgot our match...
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:20 am

o yea ...john cena vs randy orton ...the results are not der
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:31 am

Awesomeness wrote:
master of the 619 wrote:

Trust me mate. You will win my title. Don't worry.

Its really strange hearing this for U, and Im happy. (in a good way)

Listen Up guys... this site isnt all abt titles, It for enjoying the wrestler You are... there are many new things I have in mind to make this site better than ever, will ask Ryan abt these things.. U see I was just like you all wanting titles.. after 4 months I won the World title, everyone will have their day... U just gotta wait Smile

I think I forgot to post.. sory for the delay Results of Randy VS Cena posted
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:14 am

WOOO Undertaker made his enemy Rest In Peace. Taker. 2-0.
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:31 am

What the hell was Shad doing in HBK and Undertaker's match?
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:26 pm

yh the programme messed up.. I fixed it. Lol shad ...
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:39 am

wtf no superstar card yet
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:43 am

So both of us are mad for, nothing
fighting for, nothing
crying for, nothing (woah)
but we won't let it go for, nothing
no not for, nothing
there should be, nothing
to a superstars what we got, oh babeh
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Chill guys I forgot about it. ill make it now.
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:53 pm

now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2days friday..........
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:20 am

its gonna be saturday in a cople of hours
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:26 pm

I was told not to make one this week guys, Please dont be mad, there will be one up next week, this wont happen again.
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:21 pm

thank you.......ths week prepare it!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:08 am

yea lol thanx anyway ur makin gud card these dayz o its ok ..ur doin a great job .. best of luk 4 da next card
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results for superstars   Results for superstars Empty

Back to top Go down

Results for superstars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next