InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Champ is Here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bling Daddy
Admin
Bling Daddy

The Champ is Here! Empty
PostSubject: The Champ is Here!   The Champ is Here! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:39 am

The Champ is Here! Normal_JOHNCENA01984

The crowd was a graveyard and everyone was quite,speechless and petrified,but then suddenly someone breaks the silence.Suddenly John Cena's theme song hits as the crowd begins to boooo!Most of them aren't with the cenation.As he walks out the ramp,he smiles a cocky smile and grins.Wearing a dog tag,nike shoes,and a gangster attitude.He snatches a mic from the staff.As he reaches the ring he turns towards the stairs and of the ring,and enters the ring.He grabs the mic,raises it to his mouth,and stares at the IIWF crowd with an ungrateful look

_-Doctor of Thuganomics-_
Ey' yo, people call me slick cause I'm basic.Don't mess with the best or get shot in the chest,I'm the king because I can beat you in wrestling.Don't act all tough because you just got hand-cuffed.Make this the ending and stop acting like a little child because you just got compiled.I've been been patient way to long through listening to your wack little wrestlers try to save u the embarrassment after this there's no merriment.Now i heard about your relationship ten bucks say it'll be hit and quit.You'll hit and then run to me quick,you won't be accustomed to how i treat you
i made you feel like the other wrestlers were little girls!

The crowd are shocked and are trying to hide their ears from what they're hearing

Now it's Edge's turn,my opponent for qualifying at Money in the Bank,haha yo fool did ya just get outta preschool.Yeah,ya like a lil kid who starts to drool.Hang on to yo diaper because I'm about to go,don't go tell momma when i kill u with this flow.Never the King of New York,you live in Canada,you don't be in the hood, you be in the woods.You ain't the best, you ain't shit,your only a snitch.Are you ready to face my wrath?All you hear is gun claps and at the end of all that,the result is a bloodbath..
bring a wet nap.You might kill me,but I'm coming back.. you can bring a baseball bat and ill murder you with a thumb tack.u think your the best?let me start my quest,I'm the rap champ I'll give u a cramp.See my skills are thrilla and i'm a killa!

John Cena smiles with a smirk on his face and grins how he embarrassed his opponent...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TBC:Anyone

Last edited by Bling daddy on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

The Champ is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ is Here!   The Champ is Here! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:15 am

OOC: Nice, bringin back Thuganomics Cena. I like it
Back to top Go down

The Champ is Here!
Page 1 of 1