InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IIWF CHAMP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

IIWF CHAMP Empty
PostSubject: IIWF CHAMP   IIWF CHAMP EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:13 pm

batista comes out in a t-shirt with a FORTUNE logo on it. he got a big smile on his face. he got the IIWF TITLE around his waist. he has a mic in his hand.

justin roberts: weighing in 290 pounds, from washington-dc, HE'S THE NEEW IIWF CHAMP THE ANIMAL BATISTA.

batista enters the ring and begins to speak.

IIWF CHAMP Batista+wwe+champion+2010

i'm your neew iiwf champion!!!!. it was easy has hell to win that title. i dominated the whole match. first i eliminated edge with a batista bomb. then i eliminated jericho after a suplex(batista laugs). then i eliminated that little thing the miz after a batista bomb. edge was the baddest IIWF CHAMPION EVER. then chris jericho. he says that he's the best in the world. I'M THE BEST IN THE WORLD!(the crowd boooos). now it's miz turn. he says he's awesome, he's not. i'm AWESOOOOOOOOOOOME(batista laughs).

batista walks over to the turnburkle and climbs it.

:::::::::BATISTA::::::::::::

now i wan't a new offer. i wan't a match at the next ppv. it's a royal rumble match with all the superstars from raw. so gm come out and make it official.

batista waits for the gm.

tbc-raw gm
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

IIWF CHAMP Empty
PostSubject: Re: IIWF CHAMP   IIWF CHAMP EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:10 pm

[The IIWF Chairman, Ryan Wolf comes out with a nice suit to a great ovation from the crowd and stands on the stage with a mic]

"Batista. Congratulations on the win. I must say you fought well. But lets get down to the..........nitty gritty so they say. You want a royal rumble do you? Well I think a ten man Rumble will be an excellent match for the next PPV! So I say we'll make it official right now! It may be a little ahead of time but it will be set in stone the minute I get back to my office."

[Batista claps a little and nods his head as the fans cheer wildly]

"But..............I think you're forgetting someone. A man who held the IIWF Championship for two months and gets a rematch clause. A man who you beat at the PPV and seem to have a lot of negative things to say about when he's not around. So how about we bring him out here so you can talk to him face to face. Ladies and gentlemen please welcome...................EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!"

TBC: Edge(myself lol)
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

IIWF CHAMP Empty
PostSubject: Re: IIWF CHAMP   IIWF CHAMP EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:42 am

[Edge comes out through the smoke, now missing the IIWF Championship around his waist. He doesnt even pose and the pyron doesnt blast. Edge just walks straight to the ring and grabs a mic]

"Thanks for inviting me out here "boss", because I deffinitely have some things to say! Batista, you have the nerve to put me down. You have the nerve to say I'm the worst IIWF Champion in IIWF HISTORY?! You've got some nerve. I am THE BEST IIWF Champion there has been in this company so far. I held that belt for a little over two months! And defended it countless times. And you STILL have the nerve to talk crap about me. Well this Monday on Raw you'll have to put your money where your big mouth is Batista, because I'm using my REMATCH CLAUSE!"

[The crowd goes crazy as Ryan Wolf smiles and Batista throws a fit on the turnbuckle]

"Whats the matter Batista? Are you afraid to actually face me one on one? You won that title, because I was targeted right away in a battle royal and eliminated. Then you just picked off the weak. Well now its just YOU AND ME! You should be scared. Because I'm gonna do whatever it takes Monday to get the belt back that I deserve. Understand Batista? Can you get that through your tiny little brain in your thick skull? Huh Batista? Enjoy my belt tonight, because tomorrw it will be back with the true champion..................Me!"

[Batista attacks Edge as he turns around and they both brawl and beat the crap out of each other as Ryan Wolf tries to break them up. He finally succeeds and Edge and Batista stand on either side of the chairman panting and glaring at each other as the camera fades to black]

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

IIWF CHAMP Empty
PostSubject: Re: IIWF CHAMP   IIWF CHAMP EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:29 am

OCC: Ryan wolf stopping them, Lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IIWF CHAMP Empty