InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hardcore and awesome is here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

hardcore and awesome is here Empty
PostSubject: hardcore and awesome is here   hardcore and awesome is here EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:58 pm

jerry lawler: we have to get some camerass the back.

the camera shows that batista and cm punk is laying on the ground in pain and blodied. then they look at the wall and their is some graffitti with hardcore on.

all is comfused someone's music start and after sometime sawa hardcore comes out. he comes out driving on a big harley davidson. he got natalya hardcore on the bike too. he raises he's hands and alot of pyro begins. he drives down to the ring stops the motor and he and natalya hardcore climbs the steel steps and enters the ring and gets a mic.

THE FUTURE HARDCORE LEGEND/(/¤#"#SAWA HARDCORE

yo guys what's up yeah i got the unified tag team championship around my waist. you wanna know why. because i took out batista and my secret tag team partner took out cm punk(the crowd cheers). me and my secret partner is the most awesome and most harcore tag team in the world today. i'm not going to talk much but here he comes from my team the awesome harcore brothers THE MIZZZZZ.

TBC-THE MIZ
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: hardcore and awesome is here   hardcore and awesome is here EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Michael Cole: And here he comes......... The Master Of Mojo, The Chick Magnet, THE MIZ!

Many fans begin to boo, holding up signs. One says "PUT ME OUT OF MY MIZ-ERY". The Miz ignores the fans as he walks down the ramp, followed by Eve, who is holding the the Unified Tag Tea Championship. The Miz and Eve enter the ring and Miz looks at Sawa in the eye, takes his mic and begins to speak.

>:THE MASTER OF MOJO l THE MIZ:<

Well, Sawa. That was pretty impressive of you last night. Taking out Batista, but I'm a little bit disappointed. I took out CM Punk, who was by far stronger than Batista, sad thing is, I beat CM Punk easily, while it looked like you struggled with Batista. But that's not important.

Eve hands The Miz his half of the title.

This championship. This championship will sit around my waist forever. I can't think of a single person that can beat us, Sawa. But I'm not interested in the tag division. You see, I'm also the WHC Champion number 1 contender. But I'm tired of sitting around here, waiting for challengers. I'm just aching for a challenge right now, Sawa. So what do you say? Do you want to call some of your friends out here?

TBC: Fyr
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: hardcore and awesome is here   hardcore and awesome is here EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:28 pm

THE FUTURE HARDCORE LEGEND/(/¤#"#SAWA HARDCORE

yeah their is one i wanna call out i'm tired of him talking all the time backstage saying he's the best. he's not the best because we are the best and we got the hottest girlfriends.

the miz kisses eve and sawa hardcore kisses natalya hardcore.

yeah that's what i like(the kids in the crowd yells that's disgusting and the other from the crowd cheers). i'm gunna call him out and if he touches my bike he got no face anymore. here comes the biggest moron on the planet. TEJ without a girlfriend!

the awesome hardcore one's laugh

tbc tej
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hardcore and awesome is here   hardcore and awesome is here Empty

Back to top Go down

hardcore and awesome is here
Page 1 of 1