InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The AWESOME PERFECT!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Double F
Double F

The AWESOME PERFECT! Empty
PostSubject: The AWESOME PERFECT!   The AWESOME PERFECT! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:53 am

The AWESOME PERFECTION titantron and theme plays out loud as the two outstanding best superstars , best tag team partners keep on showing off for the chicks while they both walk down the ramp , enter the ring , they both have mics and start:

Dolph Ziggler: Every time you come out here and talk , I hold myself to not laugh at what you say ... Buddy you ain't worth anything , you and your Horizontal Edge Society , you guys think you're pure and clean and no drugs and are different ? well .. you are ofcorse different than anyone in this arena , you're retards just like R-Truth , he always tried to beat me , but he couldn't , and you too , you think by beating my twin looks would prove anything old nut head? tell him Miz.

The Miz: That's Right , you proved nothing , if you can beat me that doesn't mean you deserve to be champion , moron . All those people are retards but not like you , except the chicks ...
All the chicks scream cheering standing and shouting to the top of their lungs for Pure Elegance !

The Miz: We got more Elergance , Pefection , and you could never beat us , hey listen up here chump ...

The Miz: I'M AWESOME
Dolph Ziogler: I'M PERFECT

Both partners shout out loud:
The Miz and Dolph Ziggler: And we are Pure Elegance!

Dolph Ziggler: How about this , you and your Horizontal Society will lose and we will be #1 contenders , I mean come one face it , you can't beat a guy with 5 wins , and a guy that's so awesome , is that clear enough ? this is our shot not yours SES and we will carry the gold because we deserve it!
the best tag partners in this company are so fired up for the PPV of Hell On Earth!

Back to top Go down
xX-GamingLegend-Xx
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
xX-GamingLegend-Xx

PostSubject: Re: The AWESOME PERFECT!   The AWESOME PERFECT! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:39 pm

'' As the Pure Elegance are BOO ed by the crowd, Suddenly they are interrupted by The Music Theme of SHAWN MICHAELS, people scream and everones excited on the arrival of the heart break Kid Shawn Michaels, he walks half way through the ramp, then takes the Mic and starts to speak ''

SHAWN MICHAELS

Dolph I have told you before and I say this again, get some help. Go to a doctor and just enquirer whats wrong with your brain because as always you made no sense, you come out the arena and talk as If I am standing in the ring, well wake up guys we are not here. You guys wanted a match well you got it. Next Smackdown it will be You Vs us, and the winner will be the NO1 CONTENDER for the tag team champions, you both got a lucky entry here as Edge DQ himself which helped you to qualify, but we proved ourself worthy by beating Simply Dashing and we proved that we are the best, We will beat you at Smackdown and We will then beat NEW EVOLUTION at the coming PPV of hell on earth.

This Friday, is perhaps the Most Important Smackdown of my entire life, I am invoved in a match that could end my SES, a No1 contender match for the world championship and also a No1 contender match for the Tag team championship, there is no way, no how that the heart break kid will fail, I will beat everyone who stands in my path of destiny, and I will walk out of the PPV as a Tag Team and world champion, No one can stop me

Well Miz, you call yourself awesome right, I beat you last Friday and I will beat Swagger next Friday and later on Hell On Earth I will beat Jericho for the World Championship, and prove that I am better than everyone, I am here in IIWF to prove what the heart break kid is all about, you guys think I would take such a big risk if I didn't know I would win, If I lose, everything is gone, I will have to crawl and drag myself to the top again, and coming back will take long time. I can't lose,

( CROWD CHEERS FOR SHAWN MICHAELS AND PURE ELEGANCE DO NOT LOOK HAPPY)

Well I am not over yet, I would call out My straight Edge Master CM PUNK, right here right now and he will tell you what Straight Edge Society is all About

( CROWDS DON'T SEEM TO LIKE THAT ANNOUCEMENT AND START TO BOO )

'' Shawn Waits for Punk to come out as the fans CHEER for Michaels ''
Back to top Go down
Deadman 18-0
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Deadman 18-0

PostSubject: Re: The AWESOME PERFECT!   The AWESOME PERFECT! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Punk's Music theme hits. He enters the arena with a mask and he walks to the ramp and stands near Shawn and quickly starts to talk

Your Savior CM PUNK Is here

Pure elegance, you guys really think, you can stand a chance against us. We are the Straight Edge Society. We don't use steroids or drink like you both. This Friday I am in two very important matches, and and Shawn's got my back in both of those matches, I swear there is no way on earth that we will lose. We will beat you both and we will qualify as the No 1 contenders. We are the best in IIWF and no one can stop us. Unlike you, we are here to win the belt. You both lost against NEW EVOLUTION last Paper View and there is no place for losers like you in the Paper View, we have not even lost a single match. You both really think you stand a chance against an Invincible team like us. If I remeber you both don't even deserve face us, because you both only qualfied thanks to Edge's Disqualification

After My loss against GOLDUST, I am determined on beating anyone and everyone. This Friday me and Shawn will beat you and then beat Jeff also. Jeff Hardy will join our SES and we will be stronger than ever. My Straight Edge Society will rise, and all you both can do is watch us rise among the stars. We will reach the hight and prove that we are the best TAG TEAM ever made, we will prove ourself worthy for Praise. Be Ready to lose, and if you don't like it, deal with it. Because STRAIGHT EDGE MEAN '' I AM BETTER THAN YOU ''

( CROWD SURPRISINGLY CHEERS FOR STRAIGHT EDGE SOCIETY, WHILE PURE ELEGANCE DON'T LOOK HAPPY)

'' Punk & Shawn walk together in the ring and we see PURE ELEGANCE & SES heah to head staring at each other ''
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: The AWESOME PERFECT!   The AWESOME PERFECT! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:42 pm

'' As Pure Elegance and Straight Edge Society stare at each other head to head. Suddenly, the Music hits. People are shocked as they realize that the Vicious Orton is here. Pure Elegance and Straight Edge society look shocked and frightened on the arrival of the Viper. We see Randy entering the Arena and is welcomed by huge pop, he enters the arena totally calm and normal. He stares at his Contenders standing in the ring. With a totally expressionless face he walks to the ring, a RkO Chant immediately breaks out and The Viper walks on the steel steps into the ring. A Mic is throw in the ring and Randy bends down takes it, and starts to speak ''

The AWESOME PERFECT! OrtonV2

'' The Viper RANDY ORTON ''

Well Guys, before you get to carried away just remember who you will be facing, because the end story at HELL ON EARTH will be New Evolution Defend, and that will be the results, no one can change that. You all here don't even deserve to stand in the ring with me. I can knock you all myself. My NEW EVOLUTION is the best team there ever can and there ever will be, we are the greatest team in this business and no one can change or deny that fact.

(CROWD CHEERS FOR RANDY)

I really don't give a damn which one of you two win, because in the end we will beat you. Let me just talk about you both, lets start with PURE ELEGANCE a team which we destroyed last Paper View, a team which does no even deserve to be here in my eyes. You guys won by a Disqualification and you guys have proved me nothing, you are nothing in my eyes until you guys do something. You got a lucky win against Edge & Christian but don't expect anything like that with us. Me and Batista will have no mercy on you. We have just one goal and that is to beat you both and this will never change. Now lets talk about Straight Edge Society, you both really made Impact but everything got destroyed when you lost to Goldust. Punk you call yourself the best and you lost to Goldust. Do you really expect to beat us. Well you both really have Guts, as you both are facing Jeff and If yo lose your team is history. I recommend you forget about us and think on surving that match, because If Punk can lose to Goldust and wouldn't be surprised if he and shawn lost to Jeff

(CROWD CHEERS FOR RANDY)

The New evoltuion REALLY HAS NO COMPETITION, I can beat you all right here right now with my R..K..O and if that is not enough I will Punt your head off, Facing a man like me is intimidating and now just add an animal having my back. Its just Immpossible to beat, and now Triple H is also a part of this great team. Face it Guys no one can beat us. We will defend our championship and I will also walk out as the Intercontintal Champion after HELL ON EARTH.

(CROWD CHEERS FOR RANDY)

['' Randy Leaves the ring leaving everyone shocked ''

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The AWESOME PERFECT!   The AWESOME PERFECT! Empty

Back to top Go down

The AWESOME PERFECT!
Page 1 of 1