InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Showdown Part 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

The Final Showdown Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Final Showdown Part 2   The Final Showdown Part 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:31 pm

Location-Chicago,Illinois

The Final Showdown Part 2 Hwamc8

The Scene starts as we see Chris Jericho in his Locker Room preparing for his next speech.Suddenly a staff member comes inside and gives him a letter.Jericho goes ahead and takes the letter from the staff member with a smile on his face.He shouts at the the staff member to leave his locker room and then he starts to read the letter in his mind.We see him speaking the last two lines.

Mission Accomplished "Partner"

"I am comming to meet you in some time"

We see Jericho with a big smile on his face thinking about something.Suddenly we see Batista entering the locker room to which the crowd reacts with huge cheers.Batista walks in with a smile to which Jericho smashes the door as it looks like they are going have a chat and the camera fades and the last thing we could see is a broken camera

AFTER SOME TIME

"The arena is silent but suddenly the silence is broken as Chris Jericho's entrance music hits the arena.As he starts walking the crowd starts booing him but he walks as if he is alone in the arena with an evil smile on his face.He then stops in the middle and then starts climbing the steel steps.He then asks for a mic from the announcer but the announcer takes a long time before anything happens jericho takes the mic from the announcer and shouts "You Stupid Man".He then comes back in the ring and is about to talk to all the hypocrites present in the arena"

Like a Star @ heaven Chris Jericho Like a Star @ heaven

You know what i am actually used to this right now.You parasites can hate me all you want but it does not effect me,you know why cause i dont care.Last night at Superstars i proved to each and everyone of you that i am the best in the world at what i do and this time you cannot say anything cause i proved myself by defeating two champions and that is the bottom line whether you like it or not.Well you guys maybe champions but me,i am bigger then that.I call myself the best for a reason,you see ever since i have arrived here nobody and i mean nobody has given me a real fight.Thats the reason i am still undefeated and maybe it will last for a long long time.You guys can just talk but i actually walk the talk.I atleast do what i tell and you guys on the other hand are just like these hypocrites crawling in this arena.That also includes your IIWF champion "The Rated R Parasite" Edge.You know what Edge you are really lucky that i was not in your way cause if i was you would have never got so far and dont be proud that you are the champion cause when i get my chance i am taking my title with me

You heard it right,i said my title cause it belongs to me.I was,i am and will always be better then you no matter what these people think i am the top guy of IIWF and you know it.You did not take me seriously edge and thats where you failed and all these people failed.You are like these stupid people and that is a loser and not just a loser,a bad loser.Well you better get ready cause i am declaring war with you and this time i will be the one standing at the top and you will see your dreams fading at my hands and when that happens i will be the one who will be your new IIWF Champion !!!

As Jericho is about to speak again he gets interepted by the IIWF Champion Edge

TBC-Edge
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 2   The Final Showdown Part 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:14 pm

[Edge then comes out through the smoke. With the IIWF Championship around his waist, he poses as pyro blasts behind him. He then makes his way to the ring, poses some more, an grabs a mic]

"Well look who's back Jericho. Honestly how many times are you going to call me out here and whine, and complain, and beg? I've seen your face more than I've seen my own lately. And I'm tired of it. I've heard your crap a million times."

[He starts immitating Jericho in a retarded voice]

"I'm the best in the world at what I do. I'm gonna be IIWF Champion. Its my championship. I'm undefeated. Edge lost his beer belly but I cant. blah blah blah blah BLAH!!![Returns to normal voice]. I'm so tired of hearing it Chris. The only reason you won on Superstars last night was because you stole the win after MY spear. Thats the only reason. And you still come out here and claim to be the best. Well in my book the one who's the best is the one who has somethin to show for it..............."

[He unhooks his belt and holds it up in Jericho's face]

"AND I DO!"

[Before Edge can say anymore, Jericho interrupts him]

TBC: DV

Last edited by Ryan Wolf on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 2   The Final Showdown Part 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:11 am

The Final Showdown Part 2 JerichoRAW_02022009ca_466

Jericho looks at the title for a moment and then starts laughing as he starts to speak again

You are so stupid edge,the only reason you are holding that title right now is cause you have not faced a man like me.Well that title is not going to stay with you for too long so you can enjoy this moment all you want but remember one thing when we face each other i will be the one who will stand at the top and when that happens you will feel sorry for yourself that you had to face a man like me.Its no longer about the title Edge,its about who is the better man among us and sadly for you i am the better one and if you still have a doubt then i have only one thing to say "Try Me".What have you done till now edge,face weak opponents,win against them and come out here and brag about your victories.Once i get my chance at the title i will not waste it like the other guys did.I will take it with both hands and take what belongs to me !!!

Now you must be thinking why did i call you out here.Well i called you out for a reason and you can call this a joke,you can call this a plan or anything you like to actually call it.Let me explain to you in my way,it really does not matter what you have done till now.But when all's said and done, all roads lead to the same end.So it's not so much which road you take, its how you take it.Everything you have done in the past has no value cause it all comes to this moment.Well there is a old saying keep your friends close, and your enemies closer and thats what i have done.You see edge,in life there are times you cant do everything by yourself.In those times you need someone who can help you out and guess what i just found that someone.Ever since i came to raw i was waiting,i was waiting for the day i get your attention and i got it and i got it big time.Slowly,slowly you got into this trap and now its too late to do anything cause now the keys are on my hands.So Edge i would like to introduce you to someone.Someone who i can call a frnd and most importantly my "Partner".You parasites want to know who i am talking about.I am not going to waste anytime now so Edge take a look at this.

Come Out "Partner"

Jericho smiles as the IIWF universe and Edge wait for Jericho's partner to come out

Last edited by Dashing Viper on Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-BGShelton-
Titan
Titan
-BGShelton-

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 2   The Final Showdown Part 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:46 am

Arena is silent and all you here is people breading.Suddenly Jack Swagger theme song hits the arena and at the moment audience is filled by boos and "you suck" chants.Jack continues with a devilish smile on his face.He stops at the ramp and raises his title belt high in the air.Then he says "No one can stop me,i am the Chosen One".He climbs steps and enters the ring.He looks at Jericho with a smile on his face,and turns to Edge and starts talking.

Michael Cole|Jim Ross

What a hell?I can't believe it.Those two were bloody enemies.They were heating each other,and now they are partners?Well Cole,i am shocked too,but we will see what will happen,let them continue with their feud.I hope we will have some great match up for next week.

Jack Swagger|World Heavyweight Champion

Whats up Edge?Why are you nervous?Well its not good for your health man.Just relax take it easy.Its not time for heart attack.Well seriously.If you can't beat them join them,that was said by a clever man.But its not always like that.In my case its not.I can beat Chris but i don't think about that.All i am thinking now is how i am going to get rid of you Edge.I joined Chris with a great plan.We are both great talents and we are going to be greatest champions that this company ever had.We will capitalize to force all title to ourselves.We will be the greatest team this company ever had.We will rule this company and take it to whole new level.No one will stop us.Is that right Chris?

Chris Jericho|Future IIWF Champion

Thats right Jack.None of this hypocrites could ever stop us.They are nothing for us.

Jack Swagger|World Heavyweight Champion

Thats right partner.As you said Chris.Edge got trapped to our greatest plan.Soon Chris will destroy you and capture IIWF belt,and then we will win the tag titles.And we will beat anyone on our path to the top.Well we are already on the top of this business,but we are hungry for dominance and skull crushing.And Edge,i got a proposition for you.Well you see,at superstars,you could find a man to be your partner and then we face of in a tornado tag match.What do you say Edge?And you have anything to add chris?

TBC:Edge/Jericho only!
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 2   The Final Showdown Part 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:48 am

OCC: I knew u were going to be his parter Very Happy, u both will form 1 good team
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 2   The Final Showdown Part 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:12 am

[Edge shakes his head and smiles]

"Wow. Now this is the shock of the century. You two teaming up.............like we all didnt see that coming. How obvious can you be. Pretending to hate each other and then surprising the world by announcing your partnership. Well I'll tell you right now that I dont give a DAMN about your little partnership. You two do whatever you want. It wont effect me come Sunday when I retain MY IIWF Championship and Swagger loses his. Then what will you guys do? I'll tell you. You'll split up! And it will be the shortest lasting team in IIWF HISTORY! I knew since your little announcement that this wont last long. We'll just see after Sunday."

[Jericho and Swagger glare at him]

"Now as far as your proposition goes..............Why would I want to face you two in a tag match? I dont have any reason to. I dont care about your stupid little team. Or your stupid proposition. I walk alone and I dont need a partner. Not even for one night. And I dont NEED to face the likes of you two. You're nothing. and I....................AM YOUR RATED R IIWF CHAMPION! And unlike you Swagger, after Battle Bowl, I WILL REMAIN.............CHAMPION!"

Jericho: "Oh yeah?"

[Swagger and Jericho lunge at Edge and start beatin the hell out of him. Then Batista emerges from the crowd and jumps over the safety barrier to Edge's aid. Then Swagger goes for Batista and it gives Edge a second to break free of Jericho. Jericho gets up and goes to clothesline Edge, but he ducks it and runs towards the ropes, spring off, using the momentum for a SPEAR! Edge spears Jericho. Then Swagger gets out of Batista's hold and rolls out of the ring. He then runs up the ramp, and dissapears behind the curtain, leaving Jericho alone in the ring. Edge then picks up Jericho and hands him to Batista as he sets up the Batista Bomb. Then he lifts him up and hits it! EMT's come rushing out to help Jericho as Edge and batista walk away smiling]

END OF RP

Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 2   The Final Showdown Part 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:57 am

RP ended based on orders from DV to finish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 2   The Final Showdown Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Showdown Part 2
Page 1 of 1