InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Showdown Part 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

The Final Showdown Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Final Showdown Part 1   The Final Showdown Part 1 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:42 am

Location-Detroit,Michigan

"The arena is silent but suddenly the silence is broken as Chris Jericho's entrance music hits the arena.As he starts walking the crowd starts booing him but he walks as if he is alone in the arena with an angry look in his face.He then stops in the middle and then starts climbing the steel steps.He then asks for a mic from the announcer but the announcer takes a long time before anything happens jericho takes the mic from the announcer and shouts "You Stupid Man".He then comes back in the ring and is about to talk to all the hypocrites present in the arena"

Like a Star @ heaven Chris Jericho Like a Star @ heaven

I am not here to see you parasites disrespecting me for no reason.You people dont deserve to see me in this ring and i am not here to be disrespected by you hypocrites crawling in this bldg.You people show your hypocrisy by showing your stupidy each and every night by comming out here and showing no respect what so ever to the best talent in the whole IIWF.I am not going to play second fiddle anymore,i am not going to settle for second best any longer and that means only one thing.I am comming after the IIWF title and edge you better get out of your fantasy world cause this time there will be no happy endings.You may have beaten many wrestlers in the past but there is one guy you have not beaten yet and thats me and there is a reason for that

Now edge knew that if he got in a fight with me he was not going to be anything more then a loser and thats why he gave batista a chance.Well edge you maybe smart but i am smarter.You thing that i care about that stupid stipulation that you gave to batista.I dont care cause in my dictionary he is nothing more then a loser.The last time we faced each other he lost hands down and i gave him a beating that he will never forget for a long long time.Well edge you knew that i was better then him and you also knew that if you face me you would end on the wrong side of the mat and thats why you did what you could but you know what i really like it cause now i get a chance to face him one more time and this time when i beat him he,you and all these hypocrites would know who is the top guy of IIWF.

Well batista finally used his brain and like a coward he chose a match in which he thinks he has the advantage and like a loser which he is he wants to face me in a tables match.I know batista you are a coward and you and each one of these parasites know that you dont stand a chance to beat me in a normal match.But you know what like you i am not a loser and just like last time you are going to be on your knees begging for mercy and crying for help.Well randy was smart that he left you cause you were the weak link and it was because of you that he had to suffer.Well if was randy i would have done the same thing and now you have to walk on your own.You dont have anymore support,you dont have a partner who would save you and hide your weaknesses and now everyone would know the truth that without randy you are just a joke.Well that finally brings me to the current IIWF champion edge,i just have one thing to say and this time i am damn serious.You better come out or i will come down there and drag you out into the ring.

TBC-Edge
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 1   The Final Showdown Part 1 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:51 am

[Edge then comes out through the smoke. With the IIWF Championship around his waist, he poses as pyro blasts behind him. He then makes his way to the ring, poses some more, an grabs a mic]

"You know what Jericho? I've had it with you already. I'm sick of people coming to me and whining about how they deserve an IIWF Championship shot. I've already given Batista a chance. Now you? What hole are you people crawling out of? If someone wants a shot from now on, show me you deserve it, dont come bothering me or calling me out. I'm the champ damn it! I should be calling people out. Jericho tell me what you want and get out of my sight."

[Edge waits for the reply]

TBC: DV

Last edited by Ryan Wolf on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 1   The Final Showdown Part 1 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:57 am

The Final Showdown Part 1 126dzy9

Jericho laughs for a second and after some time he gets serious and starts to talk to edge

First of all i am not batista you stupid man.Secondly i am not here to be disrespected by you or any of these hypocrites.You call yourself the champ,are you kidding me that title is just like a joke on your waist.Now you listen and you listen good my name is Chris Jericho and i am the best in the world at what i do.Well you already know that but still i had to tell this cause you forgot your brain in the locker room.I was the reason Team Raw won the the main event at superstars.I was the one who defeated batista last week at Raw.What do you want me do now,kiss a fat Lady.I am the most deserving person in the whole raw brand and i deserve to face you but i also know that you will not let that happen for a simple fact that you know that if you face me you will not stand a chance against me.Well you and all these parasites know that i am better then you.Do you want to see,i dont like you parasites but still i will give a chance to one of you sitting in this arena

Jericho looks at the entire arena and suddenly his eyes stop at Michael Cole

Jericho-So we finally found a person who will be your representative and he is none other than Michael Cole

Cole-Ok no problem i will get up and see what he has to ask

King-Cmmon michael just show him how intelligent you are

Jericho-So michael i am going to ask you a simple question and you have to give the right answer.So are you ready ahh i dont care you better be ready

Jericho-Who is the best in the world at what he does,cmmon tell fast

Cole-Yeah wait Jack Swagger

Jericho-What the hell are you saying you stupid man.Where did Swagger come from

Cole-Look who is behind you idiot

Suddenly Jack Swagger's theme song hits the arena as edge and jericho look on with no clue what so ever

TBC-Jack Swagger
Back to top Go down
-BGShelton-
Titan
Titan
-BGShelton-

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 1   The Final Showdown Part 1 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Jack Swagger theme song hits the arena and suddenly arena is filled by boos.You can hear the "You Suck" chants.But Jack just gives them a devilish smile and continues down to the ring.He climbs the steps and he climbs the top rope and taunts with his WH belt.He jumps down and yells at Jericho.He looks at Edge with a cocky smile on his face and takes the mic.

Jack Swagger|World Heavyweight Champion

Cole,this is the first time you said something smart and good.Yea,i am serious...I am the best in what i do.And this belt says it.All of these stupid people know that i am the best,that i am the ONE.But they just can't admit it because i am better than anyone,and i defeated everyone here to capture this belt.

Look Chris,i know that truth hurts but man take it easy.You are nothing except an old idiot.Yes Chris,every single kid knows that,everyone knows that,and more important you know that!You see,you are coming here every single night and talk how good you are,how you are the best in what you do.But wait,have you ever proved that?Well we know the answer...NO!No you haven't proved anything in this company.You are nothing more than a jobber.All you do is talking.And in the ring,i could eat you like a peace of cake.Is that right Chris?Of course it is.You see Chris,i don't like you.You are in the group of those silly,stupid and boring people.These people here..They hate you just like me,but they hate me because i am the BEST!You wanna know why they hate you?Its simple,they hate you because you haven't win anything here,because you are nothing more than midcarder.GM put you on the card only because we need someone to fill the card.Some looser to lose every single match Chris.And you are in that group of people....

Well I and Edge..We are different people.We are proud of this company.We are representing this company to whole world.We are the best champions this company ever had.We are simply the best.But...There is always BUT!You see i am better than Edge.I am World Heavyweight champion.I captured the highest title belt on the world.And i am not a coward like you Edge.I am not a cheater.I am simply the best.AND I AM THE BEST IN WHAT I DO...Not you Chris,not Edge,not Orton or Cena.ME!!
Thats right,now Chris...On superstars i want you in a Falls Count Anywhere match.I want to get rid of you.You will get an hell beating.You will make the new record.Shortest career in IIWF.And you will never come back!So Chris are you man or a coward?Put your money where your mouth is!

TBC:Jericho/Edge! only
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 1   The Final Showdown Part 1 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:30 pm

[Edge looks to and from Jericho to Swagger and finally focuses on Swagger]

"Hey Jack why dont you get out of MY ring. Jericho and I were speaking. No one invited you. It doesnt look like the special olympics to me so GET LOST! You're an All American American LOSER! I am the best champion in IIWF. I'm the top guy. So instead of wasting your time with has-been Chris Jericho over here, how about you face me on Superstars and I'll prove I'm the better champion?"

[Edge looks back and forth at his opponents again, expecting anything]

TBC: Jericho or Swagger ONLY
Back to top Go down
-BGShelton-
Titan
Titan
-BGShelton-

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 1   The Final Showdown Part 1 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:32 pm

OOC:Can you come to shoutbox Ryan?
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 1   The Final Showdown Part 1 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:41 am

The Final Showdown Part 1 F5c1ug

As Swagger is about to speak Jericho interepts him and starts to speak

Hold on there,what do you mean by wasting his time edge.I am the best wrestler standing in this ring right now.If i want i can beat the living hell out of you two guys all on my own.But i will not do that now,you guys are lucky that you are standing with me in this ring right now.Now as far as swagger goes i have no problem going against you but i am afraid that when the match ends you are going to be badly beaten and after that you would not be able to defend your title cause i will beat you so badly that you will never make a mistake to come out again and interept me.But......i have a better idea,i hate you guys and you hate me equally.So how about we face each other in a Triple Threat Match.Well thats the only way we can find out that who is the better guy among us and trust me on this you guys are not going to see anything new.I will show you guys and all these parasites why i am called the best in the world at what i do and you guys will see it with your own eyes

"The fans surprisingly cheer as jericho waits for a reply from his opponents"

TBC-Edge or Swagger only
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 1   The Final Showdown Part 1 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:58 am

[Edge smirks a little and then faces Jericho]

"You want a triple threat Chris, well I'M IN! I am the IIIWF Champion and I can beat you....... and I can beat you.........easily. I'll show you who's a parasite. So what about you mister World Heavyweight champ? Or should I say The All American American POSER. Are you in or OUT?!"

[Edge and Jericho await Swagger's answer]

TBC: Jericho or Swagger

Back to top Go down
-BGShelton-
Titan
Titan
-BGShelton-

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 1   The Final Showdown Part 1 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:24 am

Swagger gives Edge a cocky smile...Then he goes face to face with Chris Jericho.He says something to him and continues.

Jack Swagger|World Heavyweight Champion

Well i got to admit..Chris you are not so stupid as you look like.Triple Threat?You are reading my mind.And thats my time.Thats the time for me to prove to whole world that i am the best in this business...So you stupid cunts...IM IN!As for our match...You will see how i will brutalize two of you.You will pray for mercy.And when i hit my gutwrench powerbomb,i will be victorious....

Swagger waits for response...
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 1   The Final Showdown Part 1 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:56 am

OOC: LMAO. I cant beleive u called us cunts
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 1   The Final Showdown Part 1 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Jericho turns his attention from Edge to Swagger and starts to speak

Who the hell are you to call me a cunt,you have never faced me.Well i have not faced any one of you till now.But when we do face each other it will be me and not you who will brutalize you.I am undefeated since my arrival and i will still....... be undefeated when i get past you guys.I am going to make you guys feel the pain and those fake titles that you hold right now have no meaning to me.You guys maybe champions but when you face a guy like me championships dont matter,all that matters is i will be the one beating you guys.Do you guys get what i am saying to you.

Swagger-Shut up,i am tired of your stupid lectures

The crowd cheers for a moment as Jericho gets angry and starts to talk again

Jericho-Listen Swagger,i have had enough with you so please dont force me to give you a beating right now and if i do...... it is really going to end bad for you

[We see Jericho taking off his tie and then he slowly takes off his shirt as the IIWF universe expects for some brutal action.He goes to swagger's corner and suddenly we see them watching each other face to face with no fear.Swagger appears to look serious as jericho smiles his way out of the situation but suddenly from nowhere SPEAR!!!.Edge comes out from silence and hits jericho with a spear as we see the commentators shouting at full volume]

Cole-Spear Spear Spear!

King-Jericho should have never kept his eyes away from Edge

[Suddenly with in a fraction of seconds Swagger hits Edge from the back with the WHC title and then he sets up Edge for the Gutwrench Powerbomb.We see Edge trying to get up as he hits Edge with the Gutwrench Powerbomb leaving him on the mat as Swagger appears to be the last man standing in the ring while edge and jericho lie on the ring as Jack Swagger poses with the title with a serious look on his face]

The Final Showdown Part 1 2nkru6t

Cole-Will this be the picture when these guys collide at Superstars!!!

We see Swagger posing on the turnbuckle as the camera fades and the promo goes off air

-----End of Part 1-----

End of RP................

Last edited by Dashing Viper on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 1   The Final Showdown Part 1 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Awesome, simply awesome
Back to top Go down
-BGShelton-
Titan
Titan
-BGShelton-

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 1   The Final Showdown Part 1 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:18 pm

OOC:i really like this promo...we did great...great job guys..eh im sorry for using word cunts,but i couldn't come with anything else...
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 1   The Final Showdown Part 1 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:32 pm

OOC: NP BG. Yeah we did hav a great rp. And perfect pic DV
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 1   The Final Showdown Part 1 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:34 pm

OCC: Yeah, it was one gr8 promo by all, and abu the cunt part. Lolzzz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown Part 1   The Final Showdown Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Showdown Part 1
Page 1 of 1