InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World Title Shot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

World Title Shot Empty
PostSubject: World Title Shot   World Title Shot EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:19 am

'' The camera starts, and we are in the Arena, with the fans all excited, as the Show is about to Begin, All of a Sudden the Big screen starts and we See Jay Dawn, the fans look all shocked, and surprised on what is happening, and Jay immoderately begins to speak ''

Jay Dawn

May I have your attention please, I am here to announce a Very Important Announcement, As you may have heard, John Cena has been been taken off as Champion, He was beaten and has been taken out of wrestling for a indefinite period of time, We don't know who did this, But that has caused him to lose the championship as he is in no condition to fight, So I have decided to make things exciting.. as I give anyone who comes out here right Now, To get a World Heavyweight Championship shot !! I am ready to have this match a Singles match, triple threat fatal four way Or even a 6 Man Battle Royal !!

'' All of a sudden without wasting Much time, Chris Jericho's theme hits, and the fans scream AND GO wild, waving their banners, Chris Jericho without further ado, Walks in the Ring and starts to speak''

Chris Jericho Y2J ll Save Us

Ever Since I have enetered Smackdown, I have made an Impact, I have just lsot 1 match and won like 5 matches, and I deserve a world title shot. I am here to save The IIWF Universe, from Pathetic Champions which this company holds right now, i am here to save you people from the boredom, caused by the boredom from these talentless worthless fools which the company provides. Last Thursday, I beat, No I destroyed Sheamus, I made him tap out, then Last Smackdown I beat The So called US Champion. I have done it all, and Now I deserve a title shot. I deserve a title shot, and This Smackdown, I guarantee I show my talent, and truly prove to everyone in the world as to why i am Truly the Best In the world At what I do. I am the freaking Man of Smackdown, Its time that I win that World Heavyweight Championship, Its about time that Chris Jericho saves you people

'' As Jericho talks, he is interrupted by ''

TBC: ANYONE WHO WANTS A TITLE SHOT

ONLY FROM SMACKDOWN !!! U Have to reply back b4 Friday !! So Reply quickly

Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

World Title Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Title Shot   World Title Shot EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:19 am

OOC: I wish I was on SD. Nice promo. Sad
Back to top Go down
SWAT97

World Title Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Title Shot   World Title Shot EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:55 am

i'm in Smile
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

World Title Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Title Shot   World Title Shot EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:40 am

World Title Shot Iqevl4

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLL.....
WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING....

The fans' in the arena just got on their feet and were bursting out excitement like never before seen in IIWF because real entertainment has just arrived to the building.The People's Champ comes out wearing a sombrero hat on a donkey,spray painted on the poor animal "The Rock Is In" ,rocky got a mic in hand as he and his donkey "Ernesto"

▄ █ ★ The Candy Ass Whooper★ █ ▄
Just like what my art on my donkey says THE ROCK IS IN!

The donkey tries to mumble and talk,the rock gets the mic near the donkey's mouth

▄ █ ★ The Candy Ass Whooper★ █ ▄
What's that Ernesto?Woah no need for that language i know jericho was an accident now i know why he was born on a free way.
And yo Chris ma' donkey says YOU SUCK!

Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

World Title Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Title Shot   World Title Shot EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:41 pm

Suddenly Randy Orton theme song hits the PA System as the crowd is in a mixed reaction to their favorite superstars The LegendKiller!!

Randy Orton comes from behind the curtain with a grin on his face as he looks left and then right and his pryo sets off with different colors, he begins to walk down the ramp to the ring as the crowd is cheering in a mixed reaction as TheViper is going in the ring, he goes on the turnbuckle and does his signature taunt and comes off and grabs a mic and begins to speak...

World Title Shot Th_ortonava

Randy Orton|TheViper

Well, Well, Well a World Heavyweight Title Match... well soon as I heard that I came down to this ring to say that I want to be in this match and I am gonna be in it because I have been domiant and no one cannot stop me... so I wanna be in this match that is all!!!

Randy Orton drops the mic

TBC: Anyone!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World Title Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Title Shot   World Title Shot Empty

Back to top Go down

World Title Shot
Page 1 of 1