InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrestler82
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Wrestler82

A New Challenge Empty
PostSubject: A New Challenge   A New Challenge EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:32 am

As HIS new theme plays over The PA system.... The Fans are Booing at him while he's coming down with his United States Belt on his waist with a T-Shirt that say's "I’m The Game!!".... As Triple H goes into the ring he have a Microphone on his hand and the Fans and His Theme Starts to cut off.....This is It

Triple H

Hello IIWF Fans .... Every time I go out.... I meet a line of Boo's in this place..... But I don’t care, so long i get paid in here.... It don’t matter.... Now Let’s get down to Business.... My Title.... I’m The United States Champion.... The Only Reason why I’m US Champion is because i hit my sledgehammer to the Miz..... But I could really care less about The Us Title..... I’m more worried about The IIWF Title That Swagger have... and that match yesterday for that belt was Ridiculous... Yeah I’m talking about you Ryder... U shouldn’t even been in a contention for that IIWF belt... You seem better off With the United States championship on my waist.... So, Ryder I’M Calling you OUT to face me...Or just Stay in the backstage and Waste this Opportunity.... Your Choice Ryder

Triple H Waits on Ryder

TBC: Ryder/DJ
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

A New Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Challenge   A New Challenge EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:02 pm

OCC : WOW First time, A Champion is calling out a Contender xD
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

A New Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Challenge   A New Challenge EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:06 pm

OOC: Ikr xD I shall reply when I get the chance man.
Back to top Go down
Wrestler82
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Wrestler82

A New Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Challenge   A New Challenge EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 pm

OOC: Okay i really wanted some Fued
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

A New Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Challenge   A New Challenge EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:49 pm

*Just then, the music of Zack Ryder hits the arena as the crowd starts with their boos. Zack Ryder walks out on the stage at six seconds of the song, Ryder walks out in the stage, with a smirk on his face and a Mic in his hand. He eyes down the crowd and then stares down HHH and the US Title. He begins to talk when his music cuts off*

Zack Ryder: Hold your Mic for a few seconds bro. Am I actually seeing this right? We have a champion actually calling ME out? Listen here bro, Zack Ryder doesn't get called out, Zack Ryder makes the challenges and he goes for whatever title he wants. But since were both out here, I guess its a good idea that I do go for that title of yours. You see bro, this past RAW, Swagger beat me for the World Title. Now I'm not going to come out here and call it a fluke, even though it probably was, but for once thing, I know I can beat you bro. And maybe after I beat you, you can retire, take your little accomplishments with you, and hit the tanning beds because bro, I don't think you know how to style, or that you know how to talk smack. So You know what, I will face you for your title, ON RAW.

*He smirks*

TBCB: W82
Back to top Go down
Wrestler82
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Wrestler82

A New Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Challenge   A New Challenge EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:31 pm

OOC: Ima Just Drop it

Last edited by Wrestler82 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

A New Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Challenge   A New Challenge EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:43 pm

OOC: Um...no. First of all,if you actually read the beginning of my reply, Ryder is on the STAGE. which would make your ending impossible, and you shoulda asked me first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Challenge   A New Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Challenge
Page 1 of 1