InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Champ On Raw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

The Champ On Raw Empty
PostSubject: The Champ On Raw   The Champ On Raw EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:32 am

The Champ On Raw Cenaforwaqascopy

As the camera rolls we can see John Cena walking in the arena and is Heading to the ring.

THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!

The Crowd is on their feet as the doctor of thuganomics shows up on the ramp.He stands on the ramp and salutes the whole crowd.Cena runs towards the ring to enter his very own ring,Cena slides in the ring and he has a big smile on his face.Cena runs towards the ropes and bounces back and throws his Cap to the fans.The Music stops and we can hear chants LET'S GO CENA/CENA SUCKS.A purple spot light is in the ring as Cena takes the microphone to his mouth and starts to speak.

~Cena~Doctor Of Thuganomics~

Last night i had a match against the Texas Rattle Snake Stone Cold and i made him tap out.Stone cold is the first man who i beat in my very first show of raw at IIWF and i will beat all the others.All will have the same result after their match and is lose.I didn't come out here to win matches,i came out here to hear the fan's chant my name and By God you all just did.Now let's come down to business,people Like Zack ryder are in main event's facing for the IIWF championship against Jack Swagger who never deserved the title around his waist if Edge didn't have to lose at the PPV but i don't care who is champion and who is not,all i care is for the fans and i will get the IIWF title around my waist so the whole crowd can say ..

Crowd Chants THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!

Exactly, The Champ is Here.Since i am around things will be changed and the first thing that will change is the IIWF title and it will change hands and i will be crowned your new IIWF champion at the next PPV.I heard jack trash talking after he won at the PPV and then the next night he lost to Expired Mayonnaise Sheamus.jack that sucks brother.Let's make it simple Jack,The title around your waist should be mine and not only me most of the superstars at Raw wants the IIWF title and i will be the first to get my hands on that title.Jack you having that title is worthless and i am probably wasting my precious time speaking about you.I know to get that title i have to pay a price meaning i have to face some one to get my hands on that title but i am ready to face any one Jack@$$.Superstars like zack ryder seems much more like Super Mario and they can't even wrestle.Seriously Jack,no one wants a person to hold a title who showers the microphone when he speaks.The champion of this company is plain pathetic or you can say he Sucks! Jack @$$ you think you can carry the show,well seriously bro you have to learn some thing from me because i am a better wrestler then you. I have started kicking asses and breaking necks because the Doctor Of Thuganomics is back.

When i was watching T.v,i saw superstars like zeke wrestling and big show running and i was like IIWF and the superstars have changed and now i am going to fix every thing.So Jack Come out here and talk to me like a man.

TBC-Jack Swagger
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

The Champ On Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ On Raw   The Champ On Raw EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:17 am

Great promo, Waqas.
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

The Champ On Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ On Raw   The Champ On Raw EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:26 am

thanks bro.....now i have to wait for chris's reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Champ On Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ On Raw   The Champ On Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

The Champ On Raw
Page 1 of 1